The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer time delight.

Go down 
+9
Sehzade Mustafa
Nuriye Sultan
Esmahan Sultan
Gulfem Hatun
Aybige Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Sah Sultan
Sultan Suleyman
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Summer time delight. Empty
PostSubject: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mahidevran Haseki Sultan on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:24 am

Everything was read to start a Summer Party to welcome Nuriye Sultan to Palace. Some concubines were already sitting or bringing fresh fruit. An eunuch shouted

Destur! Sultan Süleyman Han  Hazretleri!

Suleyman walked along garden followed by his guards. He sat on his outdoors throne and looked around, waiting for his ladies to arrive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fatma Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Fatma Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:55 am

Fatma arrived back at court now that her brother was King Fatma wanted to show that she supported him. As she walked with her ladies she noticed that nothing had changed with her brother he was still the sweet man she knew and loved only he oozed authority and it showed in his posture. Dismissing her ladies Fatma entered the tent rich with it's silk fabrics but cool enough to lay under. Brother. Her voice was sweet approaching him further she knelt and kissed the bottom of his gown.
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:22 am

I was surprised to see my sister back at court it must of been kept a secret for a very good reason. I had an awful headache and was angry at anyone that came into contact with me. I dismissed my lady in waiting Dilara and entered the tent standing besides Fatma. I urgently needed to speak with my brother before others fed him lies about my marriage this only fuelled my anger even more. The fact that he never personally asked me if I was having an issues within my marriage but no he went to others for the so called information. This felt like a betrayal of siblings I sighed heavily today was not about me it was about my niece.
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 am

With Gülfem a few steps behind me I was excited to meet Nuriye and hoped she would allow me to love her. As I walked I saw my two sisters and smiled brightly this was going to be lovely but where was Ibrahim. I tried to not let it affect this wonderful time that was ahead of us I had to refrain every muscle I had to not run and hug my Albi like I used to. He was king now and it would be frowned upon. Excited I took my place next to my Şah staring down the line at Fatma eagerly waiting my brother to reach me. I turned to Gülfem and smiled did she know that Fatma was back. She had a funny sense of humour and I liked the way she used to show of her gowns to me when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 am

Suleyman smiled as he saw his sisters coming. He just wondering where was Ibrahim. Probably practising with his violin, he thought. He rolled his eyes but he smiled warmly as Fatma knelt to kiss his gown

Fatma! Welcome back to Palace. I missed you. Hope you enjoy. I know you like these events and having fun..

He winked and dismissed her. Then Sah came after her to kiss his hand. He smiled

My dear Sah! Hope you're fine. I heard some rumors and I'd like talking with you privately about that..

He whispered. Then he nodded with his head dismissing her. After her, Hatice approached him kissing his hand as well

Hatice..sister! I'm glad seeing you so happy! Since you had my blessing to see Ibrahim you look much better. Enjoy, sister..
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 am

I came refreshed and happy with Mustafa at my side a few hours here then I would have to go and prepare for tonight. Everyone seemed annoyed at each other rather it was all at their brother.

Hello happy family why so serious

I made my way to my cousin kissing his hand.

Hunkarim, it's been to long. Congratulations to you and Mahidevran sallamahu Allah.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:40 am

Suleyman smiled at Aybige after she kissed his hand

Amin. Welcome back to Palace, Aybige. I'm delighted to see you..

He smiled again, to show her that he had no reason to be serious or worried
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 pm

I sat back next to my sisters picking at a few handful of nuts in my hand.

So brother your daughter returned to court was here for five seconds and left. I feel sorry for her everyone wants you but the people who really need you get ignored or pushed to the sidelines.

In times like this I did see the unpleasant figure of our farther I shook my head sadly.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Gülfem joined the party with Hatice, giving a curtsy as they approached Sultan. Smiling she took a seat among other guests, happy she was here with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:54 am

Suleyman smiled at Gulfem who came to kiss his hand too

Welcome, Gulfem. It has been a long time since I saw you last. I find you very well..

When she took her place he looked at Hatice

Nuriye Sultan is a bit shy, sister. All this is new for her. But I think she'll join us later. She just needs..time..
Back to top Go down
Fatma Sultan
Fatma Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:28 am

Fatma patted her brothers arm reassuringly. It must be hard for him as well trying to build bridges and a relationship since birth. Brother, if she needs time she needs time. She might even surprise us when she comes out of her shell. Tell us does she still have that full head of dark hairs and those big eye's that absorb everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Esmahan stood just beyond the trees at the entrance to the tent, over and over in her head she practised her greeting to her Uncle she was nervous and wanted everything to be right.

Peaking between the leaves she saw her Mother and Aunt Hatice, immediately she felt calmer and moved forward to join her family, she smiled when she saw her Uncle "Hunkarim" giving a deep curtsy and kissing his gown "I am so happy to see you"
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 am

I caught the tone in his voice and locked my eye's with his for a mutual understanding. Sitting I tuned myself out whilst the others spoke among themselves I wouldn't be sad if my brother believed lies instead of coming to me first I would be mad. Mad that he never bothered to ask me first. The high pitch voice of our cousin brought me back to the moment and I pulled little Mustafa into my arms. Gulfem I am very happy to see you! You look really well I hope my sister isn't to demanding. I was joking Hatice adored Gulfem a lot. As I saw my daughter appearing I looked around for Nuriye.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 am

I looked over towards my Mother and gently shook my head, I had looked for Nuriye in her chambers and had searched everywhere I could think of before attending the gathering in her honour in her honour.

"Hunkarim forgive me for my lateness I was looking for Nuriye" I raise my eyes to meet his face and see the Uncle I loved so well not the Sultan that I thought I would fear
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Suleyman looked at Fatma and smiled

She is beautiful, Fatma! Nuriye has beautiful dark hairs and deep and beautiful eyes. Her skin is very clear and delicate. And she has a soft and sweet voice. A true Princess! And I'm very proud of her..

He answered proudly. Then his glance fell on Esmahan as she approached him and kissed his gown. He noticed that she feared him. So he smiled and touched softly her chin

Esmahan..my dear niece! Welcome, I missed you very much. You were just a child when I last saw you. And now you're a beautiful Princess as well. I know your mother is very proud of you. So am I..

He said smiling fatherly at her
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 am

Gulfem lowed her eyes and smiled to Sultan when he spoke to her. ''Thank you, Hunkarim. It's good to see you well and happy.'' She said in her soft voice, then turned to Sah. ''It's nice to see you too, My Sultan.'' She said honestly and shook her head quickly. ''Oh, no! Your sister is best mistress I could wish for. And serving her is never demanding. ''
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 am

Esmshan blushed at her Uncles words "Thank you for welcoming me back so warmly, I have missed you all very much" she smiled as she looked at her Uncle and her smile grew "I hope I continue to make you proud of me Uncle" she kisses his hand and joins her Mother and Aunt
Back to top Go down
Fatma Sultan
Fatma Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:20 am

Fatma gave her brother a frown it seemed he was proud of everyone today. A part of me could now understand the conflict Nuriye was feeling it's always hard when you get given second hand words.A true princess? Maybe she was taught better manners but yet she comes here and is still made to feel like a stranger who doesn't belong. Fatma had inherited the temper of her late farther it worked at times to her advantage but she hated to see people made to feel not wanted around the palace. It feels wrong to sit here in her honour without her.
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:54 am

It was hard to take Fatma seriously as she was always so funny. But I would hate to be on the bad side of her as well she had a temper that could make the ground shake like an earthquake.

It's nice to see you back here Fatma you to Gulfem how was bursa? As for Nuriye it would be simple if she was a young girl I wanted to buy her a doll.

I looked at Gulfem she was kind hearted and anyone could open up to her as she never judged anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Suleyman turned his glance towards Fatma again. It was always hard for him to recognize when she was serious and when she was not, knowing her hilarious nature. He smiled

Nuriye Sultan will be treated since now like a true ottoman Princess, Fatma. No matter about her past. And don't worry about her temporary absence: you'll see your niece sooner than you think..

He said with his usual deep voice, leaning an hand on his knee. Then he looked at Esmahan again dismissing her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:46 am

I became agitated sitting her with a swift but gentle breeze letting the ends of my hair blow. I had not seen Ibrahim for a while and I wondered if he was hiding from my brother. Perhaps Ibrahim thought that he was in trouble their had been many occasions when he felt the wrath of his anger a nasty trait from my farther.

How are your Viziers doing brother. Are they busy working hard have you heard from any recently.

My brother was lucky he got to see Ibrahim everyday I neared myself to Gülfem and glanced my glossy eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Suleyman looked at Hatice and smiled

Ibrahim is now my Grand Vizier, Hatice. He is much more busy than before. Actually I ordered him..to leave for a secret mission. I trust no one but him. Hope he'll bring me good news. So..I'm waiting for his arrival as well, sister. He sends you his love..

He added almost whispering. Even if the love between Hatice and Ibrahim was no longer secret
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Gulfem was sitting and tried to keep up with the conversation. In truth her mind was elsewhere. She turned and smiled to Aybige as she let sun hit her face. ''It's pleasure to see you again Aybige. I hope you are well.'' From the corner of her eyes she could see Hatice looking at her and Gulfem smiled at her reassuringly, knowing how much she was worried about Ibrahim.
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Their felt like a stupid cliche going on around here and I didn't like it at all.

And who shall benefit from this "Secret Mission" you or a filthy foul mouthed slave? Some of them should have their tongues cut out coming into the empire screaming like a whore. I assure you that if it is for a concubine I hope you burn in the same hell as they do.

I didn't like my brother anymore it's like his mind was transfixed on his own happiness no matter who he upset or used along the way through his reign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer time delight.   Summer time delight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer time delight.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next