The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer Party

Go down 
+16
Mary Dawn
Edward Seymour
Christina of Milan
Juana of Aragon
Dorothy Seymour
Catherine Howard
Thomas Seymour
Daenerys Targaryen
Felipe De Vaga
Geneviève Guyot
Katherine Tudor
Elizabeth Howard
Margery Seymour
Sophie Deveraux
Niklaus Petrovin
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Niklaus came to Great Hall for drinking something. He already ate something at his room, he just needed to drink some wine and have some fun. When he came to Great Hall, he noticed that almost everyone was there. It was a crowded evening. He took a goblet of wine and began to look around for someone to talk
Back to top Go down
Sophie Deveraux
Lady-in-waiting
Sophie Deveraux

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Sophie had yet to find herself or place in the court of Henry Tudor, she was strange keeping herself to herself avoiding questions from others about where she was from why she was here. There was one person whom she always wanted to see for the time being his company would have to suffice.

Klaus! Am always happy to see you at one of these events...

Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Margery had been away collecting the final fabrics for her Anne's dress unbeknown-st to the other courtiers. It was a very exciting time soon Anne would be a Queen and all those who rallied against her would now be at her mercy. Margery was hoping to find some member of her family, her perhaps she had not seen or even spoken to a Seymour for many a month. Perhaps they disapproved of her being a lady in waiting to a Boleyn. Her friend Mary Dawn was now free from prison cell for being falsely accused by a ludicrous man who had too much power.

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:44 am

Mary came to the Great Hall to search for her little girl. She then spots a familiar fair haired girl." There you are."
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Daenerys arrived at the summer party in england and looks around nervously, because this is her first time in england and she has no friends in england and walks around the summer party
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Elizabeth joined the summer party where it was safer for her to be in broad daylight away from the clutches of her overbearing brother! She hoped to see her husband or maybe one of her children the scandalous threats that were made in her name by that Howard's lying tongue left her shaken up. How could Thomas Howard treat her as such, it was Elizabeth not he who would soon be mother in law to the King such behaviour such as he would surely not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Carey
Schoolgirl
Catherine Carey

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 am

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Mary came to the Great Hall to search for her little girl. She then spots a familiar fair haired girl." There you are."

At this precise moment with her mother catching her young Catherine had just bitten into the most delicious ripe strawberry there was on the palate. Turning around young Catherine grinned before running into her mother's arms.

Mother I have been invited back to Kenning-hall again.

Young Catherine rolled her eye's at the very thought of this last time she went she was left scared. She was too young to be sent away from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Felipe De Vaga
Lord
Felipe De Vaga

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:36 am

Prince Ferdinand of Naples arrived with that of his younger brother Alfonso of Naples, both brothers watching the festivities of the party occurring and Ferdinand smiled seeing all the joy around them and people making merry with each other, it was a change indeed then the walls he was so very used to in Naples, taking a cup of wine he glanced over "brother do you not think it is pleasant here" he asked and smirked once more but soon remembered what troubles his cousin the late Queen had to endure but he knew he must not anger the king for him to be welcome there.

Looking around he saw a small child running to her mother, it reminded him of himself as a small boy with his own mother as he took a goblet of wine within his hand and left his brother young Alfonso to wander the walls of the celebrations and fine parties they were attending.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 4:08 am

Catherine Carey wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:

At this precise moment with her mother catching her young Catherine had just bitten into the most delicious ripe strawberry there was on the palate. Turning around young Catherine grinned before running into her mother's arms.

Mother I have been invited back to Kenning-hall again.

Young Catherine rolled her eye's at the very thought of this last time she went she was left scared. She was too young to be sent away from her mother.
"You won't have to worry about that Uncle of mine, I never liked him anyways." Mary says kneeling at her level as she holds her daughter in her arms. "That man acts like he is King himself."
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 am

Daenerys sits on a chair and she watches the women who where dancing with handsome young men and she feels lonely because no one wants to dance with her and she feels a tear rolling down her cheek
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 2:45 pm

I entered the Great hall with pomp or ceremony, having avoided most court functions since I had been assaulted by the Duke. Dressed in a simple gown, my golden blonde locks tumbled over my shoulders and framed my face beautifully as I carried my daughter upon my hip. I gracefully float through the chamber and head towards the dais, upon which the seats for the royal family were set. Courtiers parted as I glided across the floor, bowing their heads or curtsying and mumbling "Your Grace" or "your Highness." Lifting my daughter up my hip so that we were both more comfortable, I smiled immaculately at my brother's guests and held myself with poise and grace.
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Gen could not have been more excited and piqued by curiosity itself to be going to an English ball. She knew licentiousness ruled the French court and was right glad to be going somewhere a little more tactful and respectful. She dressed in sage green and sipped watered wine while watching everyone else dance.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Ascending up on to the dais, I eye the seat reserved for me beside Henry's throne. Next to it was a seat meant for Lady Anne, and as we would soon be one big happy family, the set up I found myself in would be that way for the foreseeable future. Gracefully, I sit in my chair and lift Lizzie on to my lap. The little girl on my lap cheerfully watches as courtiers dance and twirl about: her eyes flicking between each new exciting thing that filled the hall. I watched as well, smiling graciously at all as I sat serenely. Lizzie would one day be one of these beautiful women that danced and flirted their days away, just as she had been for the short time before she married Francis... But those days, like my marriage were over. I expected to be a widow for the rest of my days and acted accordingly, even if Henry insisted I was still young and beautiful and was determined to see me married again.
Back to top Go down
Felipe De Vaga
Lord
Felipe De Vaga

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Ferdinand was passing through the crowds, he finished his wine but soon grabbed another and took a seat among the nobles, observing the entertainment around him the young Prince was a rather attractive young man, dark hair and that of dark eyes in a way, resembling his Spanish culture quite strongly and he looked over noticing a older women, he learned she was the King's sister but respectfully kept his distance so he would not displease the king, he simply bowed his head to her and turned his head after looking ahead watching the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Daenerys looks up and walks around the party when she falled accidentally on the ground
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:28 am

I arrived at the summer party with a spring in my step. Immediately upon entering the current festivities, I took a glass of red wine, weaving in and out of all the courtiers and noble people talking. Stepping to the side I took a great sip of my drink watching everyone go about their business my eye's gazing at them over the brim of my glass.

Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Daenerys gets up from the ground and walks to a chair again and sits on the chair and looks at her knee and she is bleeding at her knee and she looks around the party for help
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 3:19 am

It was my first court party, and my stomach was a nest of butterflies. I knew I looked quite fetching in my gown of pink satin embroidered with bluebells, and my hair up in braids with only a few curls cascading down the sides of my face. I entered the hall with trepidation but managed to smile politely at all.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 am

Dorothy arrives at the party hoping she would find her Gentleman. She then spots her elder brother,  Thomas. "Thomas."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Ferdinand of Naples wrote:
Ferdinand was passing through the crowds, he finished his wine but soon grabbed another and took a seat among the nobles, observing the entertainment around him the young Prince was a rather attractive young man, dark hair and that of dark eyes in a way, resembling his Spanish culture quite strongly and he looked over noticing a older women, he learned she was the King's sister but respectfully kept his distance so he would not displease the king, he simply bowed his head to her and turned his head after looking ahead watching the festivities.

Noticing a man nod his head at me, I gracefully lowered my head back in respect. I hadn't seen the young man around Whitehall or attending court events before but Henry had a great talent for drawing people to pay homage to him. A great talent for it, I thought. Even dressed simply, I was by no means plain or dull: the beauty that my brother and Charles praised made sure of it. I was undoubtedly my mother's and had inherited her looks. Henry had once suggested that I was a great beauty but I was not so sure. Another talent my brother possessed was drawing the most beautiful women to his court, all fluttering about the palace. I set my daughter down beside me as she fiddled with the tassels from the cushions. The smile upon my face grows more and more joyous as I watch the dancing and then turn my gaze to the delight that was my darling daughter.

Last edited by Katherine Tudor on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Juana who was now Queen of Naples and Jerusalem was inside the room passing around the crowds seeing everyone enjoying herself, rumors were often spoken of the young queen and her temper but she was quite the Spanish beauty indeed. Gazing over she saw her son, Ferdinand and she smiled and went to his side placing her hand on his shoulder "it seems you've caught the eye of many my son" she spoke kissing the top of his head and she couldn't help but be fiercely proud of her son "perhaps you will ensnare a lover yet, hopefully it will be a worthy bride and alliance" she spoke running her fingers of her hand through his hair keeping a watchful eye over him "and Alfonso he best be in his best behavior" she spoke and her son knew her temper and knew well not to anger his mother but knew his brother can be quite the flirt and Juana knew her son Ferdinand to be a noble young man.

Her long hair was laying down her back pulled back in a hairnet as it normally lay past her waist but she wished to look appropriate for the evening. A circlet braided adorned her forehead as she stays there watching the court women of courtisans celebrate and dance.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Daenerys saw the Queen juana arriving at the summer party and she really wanted to talk to her about something but she doesnt dare to ask it to her and she quickly looks the other way
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Marguerite sweeps into a curtsy before me with a confident smirk. "Un trône convient à votre Majesté." Releasing a laugh like a lark's song, I nod my head in respect to my beloved Lady-in-Waiting. Her desire to see me say at upon a consort's chair again was almost as insatiable as Henry's, but I was far from convinced. "I doubt there shall be any more thrones for me dear friend..." I sing, the smile that filled my face beamed with a assumement. It seemed that all cared for was finding someone to be married to. Men and women desperately trying to marry themselves to someone of higher rank... As if out ranking others would bring them happiness. She had tasted it before. The air that queens breath, being of the highest rank in Christendom. And it had all been taken from her easily: she mused that anyone could lose their position easily and she did not seek to hunt that again. As her mother's family were famed for saying: you rise and fall on the wheel of fortune. We all seek victory but endure the strife that shall follow when the wheel turns against us. No, should she marry again, it would be as her great-grandmother had. For love. Stifling a laugh, she knew it was a foolish notion but still, she would dream of it a little. "You're young, you have a beguiling child to prove you're fertile, you're from a great and wealthy family..." Marguerite sang in her unliting French accent. "A catholic" she whispered with a grin. "And you are bewitchingly beautiful. Fortune shall favour votre Altesse." Even if I didn't believe all they said, it touched me how devoted my confidantes were. "Go forth and enjoy yourself my dear friend... Enjoy the festivities." My friend curtsied before leaving me, my little daughter tottering beside her to circulate the celebrations, and with that I was alone. Smiling out across the hall from the dais, the picture of endurance. The wheel had fallen but it would surely rise again, and so would I.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:20 pm

Walking into the great hall I felt out of place this was my first time visiting England and maybe the first time I get to meet king Henry and the soon to be new Queen of England.
I look around and find a small quiet area near a window, I take a goblet of wine and watch the others dancing and making merry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next