The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden of reflections.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Dowager Princess of Bavaria
Elsa Spencer Meyer

Garden of reflections. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 pm

It is just a cultural difference that they have. Elsa shrugged simply trying to think of obeying a man. We have have to obey men, as some see us as weak minded. Women aren't fit to rule according to some. But, if a son takes the throne he will always go to his mother for guidance. Elsa very subtly slipped her arm through his, as a soft wind blew past them. Her eyebrows shot up when he mentioned coming to Italy with her. It would be a great prospect for the two off them to go perhaps alone. Would you really like to come! I mean you could travel in disguise it would certainly be the most fun to have.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Richard glanced at her her wrapped around his and smiled. They continued to walk together

Of course I would love to, Elsa. It would be..fun and interesting at the same time. Not an official visit..just a travel for pleasure. However, I think you're right: women keep the real power. They only made us think that we have the command, while they have, actually..

He added whispering his last words jokingly
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Elsa felt immensely honoured that he wanted to come to Italia with her.Are you expecting my offer out of kindness? I know it is hard for a king to leave it's kingdom
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:51 am

Richard shrugged while smiling

You know..sometimes is healthy leaving duties for some day of pleasure and relax. I have a Kingdom to rule. And also a son to raise alone..without his mother. She can't stay here constantly, at least. And you are his aunt..or something like this. But I would come gladly with you in Italy, Elsa. Truly..

He added smiling and still walking with her. The air was cold but not frozen. But they didn't even notice that while talking
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Elsa felt her heart sank when she heard of the Empress leaving. All good things come to an end your highness. I don't have any children so I cannot comprehend what it's like to leave one behind. She patted his arm sympathetically quickly changing the subject. Your brother was a good man in some ways. When I came here he allowed me to bring an Italian cook to help me settle into court.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:33 am

Richard turned towards her with a grateful smile and nodded

Thank you..I really appreciate your support, Elsa. I'm sure Max will find you adorable. Ehm..an italian cook..really? Well, my brother was a generous man. So I'm not surprised. But..if you like italian food, I can look for an italian cook as well. And sometimes we can have dinner together..

He laughed
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:10 pm

[i]It had been a very long time since Elsa had been in the company of a child. She had always been in awe of children but was never graced with them. Ludwig, her husband never paid that much attention to Elsa in that way. Well you know he probably did it for an easier marriage. Arranged marriages are such bad ideas! Even after all the preparations we go through it is still an emotional ordeal.[//i]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:05 am

Richard sighed still walking at her side

Probably you're right, Elsa. But not always. My marriage with Eleanor was arranged. But I love and admire her greatly. And about children..only God knows when they'll arrive in our lives..

He replied with a weak smile on his lips
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Elsa stopped walking, instead she looked out at the little lake. Do you know what we both need. We need, a holiday! Perhaps we can go to Italy it will be good for you. Saves going around the palace with a face like thunder. Elsa tried to sympathize with his situation but couldn't. He was lucky that he could have children bastard or not. She cringed at the word as it was such a horrible word to say about an innocent baby. Unless you want to stay closer to home we could go to Linderhof just us two.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Richard stopped too and looked at her. He thought deeply at her words, and then finally he nodded and sighed with a smile

Italy would be a good idea..yes. But Isabella just left for Spain, and Max needs me greatly in this moment. So..if you agree we could go to Linderhof and bring Max with us. What do you think?

He suggested, waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:11 am

And how do you feel now she is gone. It was always best to talk about these things once they had happened. As their was a child involved he would of course miss her more. Had their not been a child involved; Elsa was sure he would have moved on without any problems. I have always wanted to meet Max to see whom he looks like.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Richard sighed deeply

I miss her greatly, actually. And I'm doing my best with Max. No one can replace his mother, of course. But he is loved and safe here. I'm sure he will love you too, Elsa..

He said smiling tenderly thinking at his child
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:54 am

Elsa could not even phantom the fate of young Max had he gone with his mother. A boy needs his father to help him learn things. He is still a babe, one day he will understand it all. Not wanting to pry into his life Elsa was curious of the current situation. Have you tried to make contact with the Empress.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Richard took a deep breath

Not yet, actually. I fear that my letters could be read by Charles. Ad sincerely I fear his reaction. I won't do nothing to put Isabella in danger...or even into troubles, Elsa..

He explained
Back to top Go down
Elsa Spencer Meyer
Elsa Spencer Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Maybe you should start to move forward with your life. Maybe now is the time to teach Max things like horse riding. Elsa remembered when she was young that her parents started her riding lessons early in life. Now she had no fear of horses or falling from them.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Richard nodded and laughed weakly after her words

Yes..I should. Can't wait to teach Max riding..and everything I know. He won't miss anything. And I want you to be part of his life, Elsa. You're his aunt, and he will need you when he'll be older..

He said thoughtfully. Then smiled, looking sincerely into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden of reflections.   Garden of reflections. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden of reflections.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2