The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmehan Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Esmehan Sultan

Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:06 pm

' I hope so, Hunkarim'.

I wasn't sure about it. It was me, not my uncle, who saw her sadness while nobody's watching.

'She's my hero, my friend, my mentor and I won't let anyone hurt her.'

Like I said: I wasn't a child. I could protect my Valide.

'She's with her Valide and siblings now. She must be happy. '
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Suleyman sighed. He wondered if she had a suspect about her father's death. Obviously Beyhan said nothing to her

Your mother is a strong woman. But she will appreciate your support. You're such a devoted daughter..

He just replied, smiling weakly
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 am

'She was with me every time I nedded her. Now it's time for me to do the same, Hunkarim.'

I looked into his eyes with seriousness.

'I have to talk with Valide Sultan also. Maybe she will help me. She's wise and caring. I missed her a lot'. - I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Suleyman smiled

Of course, you may visit her whenever you wish, Esmehan. She missed you too. She cares for all her family as always. Maybe you can have dinner with her..

He said, hoping she liked his suggestion
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:32 pm

'We haven’t seen each other for a long time. She spent hours with me and Leyla and we love her very much. It is a wonderful idea, Hunkarim.'

I felt a little better.

'How is Hatice Sultan?' - I changed subject once again. Aunt Hatice was so good to us. She had always loved children and children loved her. Now we could talk about different matters - I wasn't a child anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Suleyman smiled after her question

Hatice Sultan is fine, Esmehan. She will marry Ibrahim Pasha very soon. I gave her permission to marry for love. I'm sure she will be so happy to see you..

He answered
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:27 pm

'May Allah bless them with a long, happy and healthy life. Hatice Sultan is so good. I wish her all the best and can't wait for her wedding. What a wonderful news!'

I needed to find her later and talk about it.

'I am glad that our dear Sultana will marry someone who is close to her heart. It's like a dream... '

She was very lucky and Sultan Suleyman was very generous.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:01 am

Suleyman smiled tenderly at her

The same thing will happen to you, one day. I'll choose a wise man..not too much older than you, don't worry. Someone close to your age and your heart, my niece..

He reassured her, patting softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm

'I am very grateful, Hunkarim.'

I knew that my mother will be happy too. As every mother, she wanted to see smile on her children faces.

'You are very good to me. It's like... ' - I stopped talking. It could be too much but... 'You are good like father. I can see that my fate is important to you. You sit with me here, came to ask about my health and mood and than this. Thank you, uncle...'

A single tear dropped from my eye.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Suleyman smiled fatherly and with his hand he dried slowly the tears from her face

You have no need to thank me, Esmehan. You could be my own daughter, and I love you as a daughter. Nothing is more important than your happiness..

He said with an indulgent smile
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:07 pm

'I may be a strong person but sometimes, like every young girl, I need a father...'

I didn't know what wa struth and what was a lie about my father, but I knew he loved us or maybe he tried to love? I didn't know the whole story abut his decisions but I've heard rumors. My heart told me, that he was a good father. That was all I needed.

'I hope we will spend more time together.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Suleyman smiled weakly as she mentioned her father. He didn't know what she knew about his death. And if she knew his decision to execute him

Of course..you may count on me like I was your father, Esmehan. I'll always take care of you..

He just replied
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:36 pm

'I miss him. I was asking my Valide many times what happend, but she never answered. It doeasn't matter now. He'll never return to us; he's dead and that's all. We must be strong and I am trying to do my best. Life goes on.'

I had to think about future, not about past.

'My Valide will be happy of that. Maybe she'll feel better too.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 am

Suleyman smiled and after a sigh he nodded

Your Valide is a strong woman. And you look like her, my niece. Time heals every wound, you'll see. About your slave..I suggest you to choose a very nice and loyal lady from my Harem. Her name is Firuze Hatun. She will be honoured to serve you..

He added, just to change topic
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:57 pm

I looked into his eyes. I've noticed something but I didn't say anything.

'Firuze. Beautiful name. You know best, Hunkarim. I don't want any troubles, someone like that will be perfect. I will find her and talk a little.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Suleyman nodded

Firuze comes from Persia. She is kind and loyal. Gulfem Hatun can help you too. By the way, if you don't think that Firuze can suit on you, you can choose someone else of your liking, dear niece..

He added smiling fatherly
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:02 pm

'From Persia?'

It was normal that this fact was interesting but I wasn't worried.

'I'm pretty sure that we will talk a lot. She must know many stories, poems or songs. I'm sure we can be helpful for each other. I will sent someone to find her later.'

I was really excited about meeting Firuze.

'Gulfem Hatun was always very kind. I trust and like her very much. And she knows everyone.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Suleyman smiled while nodding

Yes, Gulfem Hatun knows very well each of us in the Palace. She is a trustful woman, and she serves your aunt Hatice. We even shared a son, once. But Allah took him with him time ago..

He sighed deeply, thinking at his lost Sehzade, and tried to smile again

Firuze knows many interesting stories. I'm sure you'll love her..
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:22 pm

'Yes, I know... and it's always make me sad, whan I see her face. She's good, kind and full of compassion. Only Allah knows what is the best for us.'

Losing a child is a torture but living with it is a strenght. Gulfem was a gift to us - we all had a trustful friend.

'So we can talk for hours.'

I laughed.

'I need a friend, someone I can trust and someone I can help. It happenes even here. Like Hatice Sultan and Gulfem Hatun or Valide Sultan and Daye Hatun.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Suleyman smiled fatherly

Gulfem Hatun and Daye Hatun will be happy to help you in evereything you need, Esmehan. Also your aunts and your cousins. Esmahan and Nuriye are happy having at Palace someone close to their age..

He added, hoping that she will miss nothing. He also found weird that it was eaier making happy his niece rather than his own daughter
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:59 pm

'I am sure we will spend many hours together. I hope they will understand that they can trust me.'

I was a peaceful person who hates conflicts, secrets and all stuff like that. I wanted to be someone important to my family and other poeople, not because of blood or something.

Suddenly I felt pain in my chest. I couldn't breathe.. I didn't know what happend. Nerves? Something bad happend?

'Hun... Hunkarim?'

Then I fainted.

[OOC: a little action maybe? Haha, I improvised Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Suleyman took her immediately in his arms before she could hit the floor. He was scared

Esmehan! Esmehan..can you hear me? Hadımların! Hatun!

He screamed calling the eunuchs and her ladies. And in the meanwhile he made her lean slowly on the sofa

[OOC: great idea Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 6:36 pm

I had no idea how long I lied without consciousness. When I've heard voices and feel some smell I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I needed more time.

Finally, I mumbled something [probaby without any sense] trying to signal that I'm better.

'What happened?'

First, I forgot everything. Conversation with Sultan, pain in my chest and feeling that something bad happened.

[OOC: Call a magic hands of Firuze when she'll come on forum Very Happy And sorry for no posts, problems with Internet and health : ( ]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Suleyman laid his niece on the sofa, helped by ladies aand eunuchs. He ordered them to call the female physician, Beyhan Sultan and Firuze Hatun. Then he looked worriedly at her

Esmehan..can you hear me? Please, don't make efforts, you just fainted. But don't worry, your mother and the physician are coming. I'm here with you..

He said with carying tone, still wondering why she fainted suddenly. Probably she was tired or weak. He smiled and hold tenderly her hand

[OOC: I will. No problem, I understand..Smile]
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:27 pm

'Yes' I've heard him but I could't say nothing else. I was too weak.

I needed a few minutes to feel better.

'Now I remember what happend.'

I didn't try to sit. I've seen faces and hear voices.

'It's nothing...'

I was sure it was because of emotions, problems with sleeping but I was not trying to argue with anyone.

[OOC: I hope it's the end of my problems now. I've missed this forum ;(]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next