The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden of Versailles

Go down 
+5
Marguerite de Valois
Cecily More
Ralph Ellerker
Christophe Sinclair
Coralie Guyot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

Garden of Versailles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 9:44 pm

"Thank you my lady.
We walk together to a nice patch and i place my seed in the ground and cover it with soil.
"I hope it grows well.
"What was it like at the Scottish court?
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 10:57 pm

"Somehow similar yet different" I said as I think of thememories. As I look at the plant, I say: "If it's the right season or if it doesn't get too cold, It will grow." I turn my head to look at her and smile. "Come. Let us continue our walk and tell how you are as of late
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 12:17 pm

"I am sure you are right my lady about my plant thank you.
I stand beside her and begin walking.
"I have recently returned to France as i had been away and i do miss my husband James terribly too.
I have received an invite from his majesty king Henry of England to attend court and make company with his wife
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 3:55 pm

"That is wonderful news." I said with a smile."I have heard things about the English king and Queen."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 pm

"Isn't it wonderful news the queen requested a lady of high rank to be with her and i can take my own household and ladies and i would like you to come with me to England if possible.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Being speechless and a lady in her mother's service, all I could think of Queen Claude. "I'm honored, but what would her majesty say?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Don't worry Juliet i will speak to mother and tell her that i would like you there with me she will be okay with it. Can you be ready to leave for morning?
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 1:17 am

As much I love to see places, I hate to leave Queen Claude without her knowledge to accompany the Princess. "If it's alright with the Queen, it's alright with me." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:10 am

"Great thank you my lady Juliet
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Versailles was so beautiful around this time of year, Daenerys hasn't seen anything like it until now. Being new to the area she looked around her taking in the scenery
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Turning to the side, she took a seat on a bench looking toward the waters of the lake not far from her and she sat there relaxing a moment before she was to go inside the palace.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:24 pm

I was walking in the garden of Versailles and whilst on my way back to the palace i saw sat on a bench a person who looked like the Lady Daenerys and i went over to where she sat.

"My lady Daenerys i thought it was you. It is nice to see you back here at Versailles i have missed you.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 2:41 am

Daenerys given him a kind smile, smiling at his highness she looked up into his eyes, he sure was attractive but she remained most polite toward him.

"It is wonderful to be back in France, I suppose I couldn't stay away. I missed it here in Versailles, the gardens and the people in France. I know it has been some time since I have been here and now my brother is King of Dragonstone Palace in Alania, my father has sadly passed away and my brother took his place. I am unsure how much freedom I will have, I'm sure I will be expected to wed a suitor to keep a alliance for my country." she told Henry "It is nice to see you again your highness, I have missed you my friend very much."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 1:17 pm

"It is very nice to see you again and so glad you are back here at Versailles I have missed you so much.

That is sad news about your father my lady you have my condolences.
I would love it if you would remain here in France my lady as you are always welcome in my household.

You would always have a friend in France my lady as you are my good friend.
Shall we go inside?
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:45 am

She smiled right at him as he was being so very kind to her, "You are most kind, thank you your highness." she blushed a bit and smiled once more "I would love to go inside with you" she was glad France was so welcoming of her.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:33 pm

As we started walking together i spoke to her.

"I do hope that your journey here was not too troublesome my lady as i know the roads at times can be dangerous with the bandits there are around.

You are always welcome in my household my lady and may i say you look beautiful today
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:10 pm

A smile formed her lips most gently toward him "When I came here, I did notice the roads were quite in my favor, perhaps the bandits were to tired to be out and about this evening, I didn't see a single ruffion at all" she chuckles but blushed when he complimented her while they walked toward the place to make there way inside "Thank you your highness, you are very handsome yourself, I'm sure anyone you choose to make yours would be most lucky to have you."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 pm

"Thank you for your kind compliment my lady.
I do wish i was allowed to choose my own bride but my father will want an arranged marriage for alliances. How do you like the gardens her at Versailles?
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:20 pm

Daenerys chuckles a bit "I'm sure your father will have you marry a Italian, I hear he has plans with that Medici family" she spoke to him while walking beside him "I truthfully hate arranged marriages, I know exactly how you feel. The desire to marry only someone you love and not a stranger, but for royalty like ourselves it is not always a option."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 1:24 pm

"I feel you are right my lady my father wishes for me to marry a Medici probably because of their power and wealth.

If i had a choice my lady i would marry you as you have been a stunning friend to me and so caring towards me and your company is so pleasant. You are right about it not being easy for us royals."
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 1:36 am

Daenerys looked into his eyes, if he knew the things her father the mad king had arranged for her, it would probably not only disgust him but have him in shock to hear it. She frowns a bit "That sounds pleasing, because my family aren't like the others much. Truth is my own parents were brother and sister, forced to marry by there own parents to keep the bloodline pure, I'm afraid on my father's death bed he wished the same for my own brother and I. My father was a mad man, he arranged my brother Rhaegar and I in marriage when I was only 2 years old, grooming us both as a match between one another." she spoke to Henry, she knew it was far from what she wanted.

"My father, King Aerys II Targaryen was in truth murdered by a man who served him. Many called him the Mad King and my mother, Rhaella she wasn't a happy wife to my father, and she died when I was born as the youngest of three children."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 1:26 pm

"You certainly have been through a lot my lady and for a brother and sister to wed each other is strange.

I would love if you remain here at the French Court with me as it would please me so much.

My father believes if i marry a Medici it would be good for our family. If i was able to choose i would have you my lady"
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 6:38 am

Daenerys was ashamed her father even was her father, a man being so insane but the Prince of France was right, her father's ideas were strange. Looking at the Prince of France she nodded to his words with a frown on her lips "It was very strange, I didn't think he would have such ideas. I don't wish to marry my brother as he had married his sister my own mother." her eyes met with his when he spoke of wanting her and if he could marry her he would and she blushed "But your highness, surely this Medici bride is going to be very beautiful. She may not disappoint you your highness." she says in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:37 pm

"The lady Medici is indeed very wealthy and my father believes it to be a suitable match but since i first saw you i have had an affection for you my lady. Please remain here in France. You are welcome to stay as my guest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden of Versailles   Garden of Versailles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden of Versailles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2