The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Joan Champernowne Chamber.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:11 am

Joan didn't reply to him it would only be a useless; few mumbled words of a reply. She needed an articulate conversation which actually meant something not this clean cut straight to the point talk. Turning over her eyes cast over the shadow of the moon until they felt weary and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Anthony awoke in the morning to the sound of rain on the window, the sky grey and bleak. He had Joan in his arms, her hair spilling over her chest. He glanced down to her, kissed her forehead and then removed himself from beneath her. He pulled on his breeches and began to rekindle the the fire.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:06 pm

The fresh smell of a blazening fire had slowly awoken Joan. Absent mindedly she ran a hand through her wild untamed hair; noticing that her bed was empty. It took her awhile for her eye's to adjust to her gloomy room. The finally set on Anthony sitting peacefully by the fire and smiled to herself. The weather had made Joan feel rather cold so with sleepy eye's; she nestled back under the covers. Holding out an hand for Anthony to take if he so wished it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Anthony glanced up from the fire, crouching upon the floor. He smiled, favouring her hair the way it was in the mornings - unruly and tumbling around her face.

"The King has asked if we will go with him and Anne to France..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:41 am

Joan had sat up at the mention of the king. How long had she been asleep for. France! What is happening in France; husband. Tiredly; Joan pushed back her hair willing herself to wake up properly. She didn't keep up with the events at court; what wasn't her business she didn't want to know of others.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:50 pm

He shrugged, "I suppose they are forming a new alliance with France."

He gathered himself up from the floor and moved to the bed, leaning over to kiss her neck, "It could be a chance for us to get away. I could show you my old haunts in France..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:07 am

Joan shifted herself; moving back her hair just a little bit more allowing Anthony more acess. His lips upon her skin sent shivers up and down her spine. France! Why I would follow you anywhere Anthony but for now I shall settle for France. She didn't hide her excitement this came at the perfect time for them both. Take me to your most favourite place in France. I want to walk the same grass that you did before we met. Joan swung her legs around to the front letting them hang of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:03 am

He laughed, "I shall show you only the finest places and stay away from the unsavoury spots I travelled to."

He glanced up, holding her gaze for a moment. For what seemed like months, they were smiling genuinely at one another. Her cheeks flushed and dewy, his eyes bright and mind clear. Perhaps their troubles had drifted as they slept - he didn't care and simply kissed her forehead quickly
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Her hands cupped his face as his lips came to rest upon her forehead. To Joan it felt as if she was in a moment of shared devotion between them. We shall make new memories in France; you and I. I think it shall be a truly remarkable experience for us both. After all; isn't France the land to fall in love.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:46 pm

He laughed heartily, feigning hurt, "You mean to say you are not madly in love with me already?"

He looked up to her and perched by her upon the bed, "You shall like it I think. It's certainly warmer there - more exciting than here."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 4:14 pm

I would like to think that everyday I show you how much I love you. She swiftly placed one of her legs over his. How does it feel to be married? Do you feel calmer inside; I feel more connected to you which allows me to love you more. Joan ran her hand up and down his arm with smooth strokes. She could probably spend an entire day just being held in his arms or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:16 pm

He tilted his head for a moment and thought. Finally he replied, wrapping his arm around her, "It is like I am younger and you are older ... we meet somewhere in the middle and there is love. I feel content when before I constantly had an ... itch to leave, a compulsion to keep moving ... now I'm calm. I would be glad to retire to Cornwall when I am old with you. I am content, Joan. "
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Joan tenderly rested her head on his shoulder. His words had made her chuckle, about him feeling younger than he was. It made her feel like she was the cause of that. That Joan had made him feel alive again, he wasn't that old anyway. You work to hard husband! I shall always be your after a hard long day. Her lips reached up to his, smoothly touching his as her hand cupped that handsome face of his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:59 am

He smiled and held her close, thinking how strange it was that they now they like a married couple. He didn't think he'd ever spoken in bed with a woman before, not least, a girl like Joan. Once she had settled at his shoulder her held one arm behind his head, the other wrapped casually over her shoulder.

"There shall be less hard days as soon as the King marries Anne. Then with luck we shall all have peace," he mumbled, his chin resting upon her soft dark curls.

He paused for a moment and added curiously, "Joan...what do you first think of me when we met?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:11 pm

When I first met you I thought to myself; what a charming man he his. I was jealous too of whom ever would end up with you. Joan wondered what had prompted him to ask her this. She had always felt something their for him; a feeling as though he was always meant to be in her life. I would of found a way to always see you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 am

He smirked and began mischievously, "Even," he glanced down to her body which lay beside him, "If I already had a wife...you would be my mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:11 pm

What an interesting question Joan thought to herself. She never wanted to be anyone's mistress but in the situation minds could be changed. Yes I think I probably would have if you would of had me. I felt and still feel safe with you; nothing can change that. Joan moved herself on top dreamily staring into those bewitching eye's of his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:42 pm

He smirked to himself, there was something satisfying about her answer - it provided an answer he wasn't even aware he wanted.

"I would have divorced," he said playfully as she came atop him, "I would have taken you to be mine - to hell with all else."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:06 pm

And now that I am yours what do you have planned for us. Joan asked her eye's big and full of mischevious thoughts. She moved her body down his resting her head gently on his stomach. Do you think I would of made a better wife than mistress. This was something that Joan herself had often wondered. She wanted Anthony to know that she would never be so heartless with his heart again.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:27 pm

He chuckled, his icy blues eyes looking into hers, "Well," he began mischievously and held his arms behind his head, "Once we arrive in France you and I shall be quite at our leisure."

He added, "I like how we are just fine now...but I think you would have made a fine maîtresse-en-titre."

He had never really done what they were doing in that moment. He had never lain with a woman in bed and just spoke with her. Yet, there was something in the way Joan spoke to him that made him feel that everything he said she listened to and even though he lusted after her body, their was love this time too.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 pm

You are my king. Joan beamed as she traced her fingers round and round his torso. I have always thought that I was a wife in the day time and a mistress at night. She blushed admitting this to him it was a secret that only Joan had felt herself. She loved Anthony more than she cared about herself. That is what happens when you really love somebody you put them first. As long as I am loved by you then the whole world is mine. Joan placed gentle kisses along his inner thighs her hand never leaving where his heart was placed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:54 pm

He laughed heartily but as she kissed his legs he went quiet, "Then you are my wife no longer now," he said playfully under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Joan bit her lip as she pulled herself up onto him. Is that so and what does my master have planned for his mistress. Wetting her palm; Joan teasingly rubbed the end of him. Her breasts were already awaken by her growing want of him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:08 pm

He kept his gaze on her and bit his lip when she touched his manhood, he could feel himself harden to her touch. He sat up a little, one hand touched her neck so he brought her face closer to his, "Let me make you come," he whispered against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 pm

His lips were much more delicious when they had desire tainted in them. Climbing of the bed Joan laid by the fire; letting the burning flames shadow themselfs of her creamy flesh. My body belongs to you. Only you can truly bring my inhabitions alive. Joan kept her eye's on Anthony as she perched on her elbows like a bird on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan Champernowne Chamber.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next