The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Joan Champernowne Chamber.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:38 pm

He smiled earnestly, taking both her hands to his lips while his bright eyes looked into hers, "We shall see each other soon," he said lowly and kissed her hands.

Anthony then ambled down the corridor with hands clasped behind his back, shoulders relaxed and a confident smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:52 am

Shutting the door I sighed deeply wondering why every time we met our encounters were always so short. Sitting at my table I wrote a letter to fellow servant Geoffrey Longshord future husband to my sister Kate. Kate had not told me much about him so I looked forward to finding out more about the man who captured her heart.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:51 pm

After her very quick wedding Joan came back to her own bedchamber. She kept a candle lit by her window; a light to lead the way for Anthony. Piece by piece her clothes left her body; the burden still heavy and weighing her down. Climbing into her bath Joan let the rose petals cling to her skin as the hot water warmed her body. Their was a sprig of lavendar crumbled up so she gradually put generous ammounts onto her skin. Joan sank down into the tub; letting her head go under; absorbing the water like a mermaid. Her wet hair clung to her back as Joan eventually emerged. The only person she felt she could talk to was her diary. Their Joan could write what was on her mind and nobody need see it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Joans fingers started to crinkle; Joan took her hair from her back and rung the water out. Her face was red; eyes sore from all tge crying she had done. If this was what her married life was going to be like; then why. Why couldn't Anthony just forgive and forget and come back to her. Taking two towels Joan wrapped her hair in a turban placing the other one around her body. She blew the candle out; feeling as though someone had blown away all her happiness. With wet hair Joan climbed into bed and slept.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Anthony felt more at ease now he had spent time with his sister. She always spoke sense but there was a kindness in her heart - it reminded him of his family home, being a child and so he was unperturbed by the prospect of seeing Joan...perhaps the wine helped brighten his mood as well.

He tried the door handle and it opened stiffly - creaking with a low moan as he stepped into the room. The fire was burning but the candles had been blown out. He glanced about the room until he finally detected Joan in the bed. He shut the door and discarded his boots and coat, leaving them by the chair. As he padded lightly to the bed - his heart swelled. She looked peaceful asleep, she looked as she did when he first me her on the steps. Unruly hair and rosy cheeks.

"Are you awake?" he whispered and sat on the corner of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

For a few moments Joan didn't answer his call. Rather; she simply turned in her bed so she was facing him. Squinting she could figure out the soft whites of his eye's that tall silhouette sitting on the bed. I couldn't sleep so I went to warm up some milk. How are you feeling you look happier. Joan wasn't bothered at the state of her hair; her heart was full of joy now that Anthony had come to her. I am happy that you are here.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:47 am

He nodded and crawled upon the bed, "I am. I saw Abby and she put me in a good mood - she is doing very well."

He glanced at her sideways, his arms tucked behind his head, "I don't want to be fighting with you."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:59 am

Joan turned over to where he was laying. Her big brown eye's looked up at him. I do not want to argue with you either! Ever since we have been fighting I've been feeling rather alone in this world; I thought I would never feel like this with you. She was to cautious to lay her head on his chest like she had done many a times before.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:10 pm

He wrapped one arm casually around her back - more out of habit than anything, "We shall - you and I - be alright. We shall forget this whole situation."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:46 pm

His arm wrapped around her was all Joan needed to know. Moving to his side; she rested her chin on his chest her fingers running up and down the side of his body. The smell of him intoxicated Joan sending a shiver down her spine. The familiar feel on arousal stirred within her loins once again as memories of what they were ran through her. Sucking on her lower lip she wondered if he had any stiring inside of him like he used to. Her lips begged to be touched by his in one swift move she placed herself on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:19 pm

His mind stumbled upon what Abigail had speculated when he was with her and though he smiled as she moved closer to him - he became preoccupied with worry. He looked up to her with a sigh and finally said, "Abigail said...well she wondered if you were..."

He trailed off. The idea of that responsibility ignited such fear in him but also a strange sort of happy hope. He assumed it was too soon but it would make sense...
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:12 pm

If I was what? She looked at him with a sideways glance not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:35 pm

He shook his head with a little grumble, "I'm sure you're not but she wondered if our arguing was due to your...well you having a change in hormones."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:16 pm

You need to speak more plainly to me. Joan regarded him as if he were a creature from another planet. What did hormones have to do with this! Even men had hormones. Anthony, are you feeling quiet alright.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:28 pm

He chuckled, "It's foolish to suggest but we considered the possibility of you being - pregnant. I was sure it was much too soon but...well...it would explain things."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:43 pm

No; no son for you yet Antony; sorry about that. Joan reminded herself to see a midwife just incase but it was highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:47 pm

He grinned, completely relieved and happy. He sat up so he faced her and kissed her hungrily, "I'm glad," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Why. She moved her lips to his neck gently nibbling around his Adam apple. Her other hand had cupped rested between his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:58 pm

He lay back casually with a sigh and looked up to her again, "I think it's a bit soon don't you? And we have been arguing...it's hardly an ideal place for a baby."

He glanced to the roof, "We still hardly know one another."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Besides you would actually have to want to make love to me. She glared down to his private area; rolling her eye's. He had given her a taste of what being intimate was like and was now withdrawing from her. So what do you have planned for the week. I was going to go to the market see if I can learn how to be a wife.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:14 pm

He laughed, "Learn to be a wife? What will they teach you at the market?"

He - for once - didn't feel it was right to lie with her, not now. They had been arguing and were only just talking now. He didn't want to just take her to bed to stop bickering - if that was the way they solved their arguments they would end up having a huge brood of children.

He added, "And I do want to...but I don't think we should resort to that every time we have a disagreement."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Joan smiled happy that she could still make him laugh. I used to watch the ladies who sell flowers make arrangements with flowers. For hours I would watch seeing how they matched all the colors together it was a bit of respite for me. May I have a cuddle please. This was the most polite she had ever been to anyone. She needed to feel wanted by him let's face it he was the only good thing that had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:26 pm

"Ah yes," he said the playfully, "The key to being a good wife is excellent flower arranging."

He then in one movement, rolled so he had her pinned her down. He smirked playfully, "Perhaps...that is, for the sake of tradition, we should do more than cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Joan gasped as he rolled on top of her. Here is the man that I have missed. Her hands grabbed his buttocks; gently running her fingers up and down his creamy cheeks. Or maybe you shall let me be a good wife and please you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:55 am

It didn't take much for the lust to consume him - as it so often did. His neck grew hot, and his manhood hardened as he heard her seductive proposition - her hands clutched onto him. He began to tug impatiently at her dress, pulling it past her shoulders and revealing her plump breasts. Then he pulled away his breeches, revealing his hard and eager manhood.

"Make it up to me then, " he said playfully and seductively.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Moving down the bed; Joan wrapped her mouth around his throbbing member. Holding onto his hips she moved him in and out allowing her wet mouth to suck the tip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan Champernowne Chamber.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next