The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 am

He was putting her in a trance with his touching and kissing. She enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips pressed on hers, his hand on her cheek and the way his eyes roamed her body. She had always been a princess but had never felt more so than at that moment.

"Beni arzuluyor musun?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Suleyman looked deeply into her eyes

Evet, ben istiyorum, Isabella...

He whispered. Then made her lean on bed slowly. He started to caress her neck
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:29 am

Her heart fluttered beneath his touch, she wondered if he could feel it. She sighed against the warmth of his hand and she instinctively nuzzled against it, opening her eyes to see that everything had gone hazy from her longing.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Suleyman put himself on top of her and started kissing her neck slowly. He moaned softly and raised her gown. He put his strong hand under it and started caressing her soft leg, reaching her lips again
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 am

Everything he did felt heavenly to her. She felt the heat from his body, warming her own. His kisses on her neck thrilled her and sent tingles to the very core of her womanhood. And as he carressed her hand she let go of a little sigh, just a little bit of apprehension dwelt within her but it was melting away with every kiss and every touch.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Suleyman kissed passionately her red lips while he let her dress falling from her shoulders. He looked admired at her bare breasts and moved his lips on it with desire
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 am

Every kiss sent a jolt of pleasure through Isabella. When his lips were on her breast she made a sound between a sigh and a gasp, She fought to control her breathing as shivers of desire ran down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Suleyman kissed her again, tasting deeply her soft lips. He removed slowly his nightgown and grinned. He looked into her eyes and sighed excitedly. Then he pushed himself inside her, letting out a moan
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 am

There was an sharp tearing pain as he entered her that made Isabella cry out. Soon the pain subsided, and her eyes widened at the feel of his warm solidity inside her. She closed her eyes as the warm pressure of him seemed to be the only thing that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Suleyman pushed himself again and again, deeper inside her, without stopping to meet her lips. He could feel her body trembling under his. Moaning softly, he ran his hand along her leg seductively
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 am

She tried to stifle her moans but could not ultimately stop them. He plunged deeper within her, causing her to cry out in pleasure over and over again. His body was hot against hers and she felt a ferociousness well up within her she hadn't known.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Suleyman let out a moan while pushing stronger and faster inside her. His loips were caressing slowly her breasts, and his hands were exploring her body excitedly. He moaned loudly as he felt his climax coming
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 am

She clung to him as he went faster, and she felt him swell inside her. She tipped her head back as she lost control of herself and gave a long loud cry of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Suleyman got more excited by her moans and kissed hungrily her lips. Her taste made him feel mad of desire. He pushed his hardness once more time and moaned loudly. Then he took a deep breath and got off from her. He fell on his back, breathing tiredly

Cok güzel...

He whispered, breathing hardly
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:36 am

His final thrust sent her spinning into an ecstasy so pure it was almost painful. She held to him for dear life as his seed filled her. At last she relaxed when he did, and sighed deeply, her entire body warm and exhausted, her cheeks rosy and glowing. She smiled at his compliment.

"Ben aynı diyecek ..." She said, a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Suleyman looked at fire burning in the cheminy. Then he turned his eyes to her and smiled

Sana zarar alamadım umuyoruz...

He whispered. Then leaned on her and met her lips again
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 am

She shook her head at his question, and smiled as he came in for another kiss. She gently held him as their lips met.

"Ben daha keyifli bir deneyim düşünemiyorum." She told him, and meant it with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Suleyman smiled and wrapped his arm around her. He noticed that she was still trembling, not sure if because of cold or excitement. He touched softly her chin

Isabella...neden ateş yakın aşağı yalan gitmiyorsun?

He suggested, glancing at fire still crackling in the cheminy
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 am

She looked at him and a slow smile spread across her lips. He'd suggested she lay down by the fire. Not taking her eyes away from his, she sat up and let the blankets fall away from her honey-colored skin. She slowly rose from the bed and went to the soft rug laid out before the fire.

"Bana katılmak ister misiniz?" she asked in an enticing voice.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Suleyman stood up from bed and wore fastly his nightgown again. Then he reached Isabella next to cheminy and sat on cushions, wrapping his arms around her

'Burada olmaktan mutlu değil mi, Isabella?

He asked smiling, looking at fire burning

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 am

She felt the warmth from the fire as she looked up at him. "Evet, ben çok mutluyum." She enjoyed his arms around her and snuggled in closer.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Suleyman smiled and rubbed softly her arm

Seni çok mutlu olmak istiyorum, Isabella...

He said with warm voice, staring at the fire

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am

She whispered back Ben şimdi sana ait olduğunu, mutluyum. She gazed at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Suleyman smiled, pleased by her words. She said that she belongs to him, now. He kissed softly her hairs

Kadınların bana ait harem, Isabella. Neden biliyor musun?

He asked whispering, staring at fire

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 pm

She looked up at him with her large dark eyes full of curiosity. "Hayır, neden söyle bana .."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next