The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Suleyman smiled, touching softly her chin

I'm glad to hear that. I choosed you to take care of my mother...because I trust you, Sadika. Do you know that, right?

He asked smiling, caressing softly her neck
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

He smiled as he touched my chin softly....

m glad to hear that. I chose you to take care of my mother...because I trust you, Sadika. Do you know that, right? Looking to him, and gazing into his eyes I can see that he really does trust me...'I feel honored, Hunkarim"

Then he touched my neck softly, as then I remember his soft touch that I missed...

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Suleyman looked silently at her face. She looked familiar...but he couldn't remember. He smiled and kissed softly her lips, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

as my lips touched his, I wondered if he remembers our night of passion or was I just another nameless, faceless conquest who mattered not....
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Suleyman sighed and made her lean on bed slowly. He kept on kissing her neck with desire
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 am

He lays me down on the bed slowly as he kisses my neck tenderly, with each kiss I could feel his desire grow for me..

and me wanting more of him...

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Suleyman leaned on her kissed her with passion. He looked at her face

Sadika...
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am

He leaned down and passionately kissed me, more so then last our last kiss..he gazed into.. my eyes

"Sadika"

I gazed back into his eyes..

'Hunkarim"
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Suleyman smiled and lied upon her. He started kissing her neck raising slowly her gown
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:32 am

He laid himself upon me then smiled as he then started to kiss my neck , teasing me with his kisses, then I felt his
hand grab the bottom of my dress as he slowly raised my dress as at times his soft fingertips brushed against my legs, sending shivers down my spine...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Suleyman sighed deeply and reached her warm lips with his. He was raising her gown more, when he heard something hard under it. It looked like...a dagger under his hand. He looked surprised at Victoria

What is it, Sadika?

He asked with firm voice
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 am

His soft lips touching my mine, feeling his hand slowly raise up my leg...then he paused, then I remembered...my dagger..I forgot to take it off...he then looked at me surprised....

What is it, Sadika? he asked in a stern voice...

*looking to him with a startled look on her face* "Hunkaim, I can explain, yes it is a dagger......when I first arrived, I wanted you dead, for what you did too my family, it was my wedding day, when you came and killed many of my family that day including the man I was to marry, *tears start slowly forming and running down her cheek, with a shaky voice* the more time I spend with you the more I feel for you.....*pausing to see his reaction* "I am sorry Humkaim, I forgot to take it off, before I came...'

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Suleyman looked shocked at her. Killing him? Suddenly he remembered that night. He saw Victoria with her white dress in his mind. That's why she looked so familiar. He shook fastly his head and stood up from bed

You? It's you, then? And are you saying...that you came to kill me? How...how you dare still looking at me?

He shouted angrily, looking at her. He couldn't believe what she said. She betrayed him
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 pm

He stood quickly from the bed, filled with rage, and I know he should be, I jumped from the bed and fell to my knees, sobbing historically, holding on to his robe, as I am trying to speak to him…as he shouting at me angrily ..

You? It's you, then? And are you saying...that you came to kill me? How...how you dare still looking at me?

“HUN…KA…RIM” “please…..for..give me…my heart was empty , I had nothing else to live for…..you killed my father, my mother and many more of my family and my husband to be…..I too was…. full of rage like you are…. now…, being with you, this short time ..my heart is opening again…please…..understand….”
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Suleyman was looking nervously around room

I trusted you, Sadika! I even allowed you to take care of my mother! I need to stay alone. I need to think calmly about that. Please...reach your room again...

He said turning to her, trying to control his anger
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 pm

He was still full of anger talking to me…

I trusted you, Sadika! I even allowed you to take care of my mother! I need to stay alone. I need to think calmly about that. Please...reach your room again...

Knowing I should not look him in the eyes, right now but I wanted him to see how truly sorry I am….

“Hunkarim, I am truly sorry and I hope you will forgive with you heart, I hand him the dagger please keep it, hopefully this will show good faith..” tears still running down my face….

I keep my back towards the door and leave his chambers…as I make my way towards mine…

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Once she left, Suleyman turned towards mirror and sighed. He just needed to calm down. He reached his desk and looked at his jewels, made by himself. Staring at a green ring, he thought about Alexandra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 am

After her bath, Isabella was brought to the sultan's chambers. She tried to steady her heart which was pounding. She had no idea what to expect but knew that he would treat her with kindness. As she was brought into the chamber she was announced as the Princess Isabella. She swept low to the floor in acknowledgement of Sultan Suleyman.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Suleyman was waiting for Isabella in his nightgown. As she was announced, he turned towards the door and saw her entering. She was really beautiful. He watched her silently while she knelt in front of him and kissed his gown. Then he took her chin and made her raise gently. He smiled

Isabella...

He whispered with desire

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am

A shiver of desire ran through her and she licked her lips. "Hunkarim.." she whispered. "Beni görmekten memnun olacağını umuyorum .. Seni uzun süre bekledim değil umuyoruz."
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Suleyman just smiled for her words and caressed softly her cheek. Then he leaned on her and kissed softly her lips. He felft her shaking in his arms

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 am

Her knees grew weak and her pulse quickened as he kissed her. Tingles ran up and down her spine and she needed him to stop the her trembling. She tried to return his kiss with equal skill as his, but knowing what lay ahead she felt like such a novice. Instead she let him take the lead as she wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Suleyman held her tightly and kissed her lips with raising desire. Then he took gently her hand and leaded her until the bed with slow steps. Once they sat on it, he took her cheek in his hand and sighed

Oh Isabella...güzelsin...
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 am

She smiled when he called her beautiful, and his touch on her cheek was warm, reassuring. Her nervousness was starting to go away, and was replaced with rising desire for him.

"Seninle olduğum zaman ben sadece güzel hissediyorum." she said truthfully, looking into his eyes and taking in his handsome features.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Suleyman smiled and caressed softly her cheek. She said she felt good with him. He sighed

Ben de kendinizi iyi hissedersiniz, Isabella...

He said and met her lips again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next