The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Suleyman entered fullly into her as she pushed his buttocks. He moaned feeling his body burning. Noticing that she was not in pain anymore, he started moving his manhood deeper and faster. Her moans made him even more excited. He bent his head reaching her nipple. Closing his eyes, he kept on licking it teasingly

Firuze..
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:26 am

Firuze watched him sucking her nipples as if he was thirsty she moved his hands down her body placing them on her hips as she held his head against her breasts taking in every feel of his thrusts and the intense feeling it had upon her. Her mouth dry as he took her breath away with the force of himself in her
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Suleyman removed his lips from her breasts, only to meet her lips again. His tongue was dancing with hers, slowly and sensually. While his hips were still moving and his hardness thrusting into her. He licked her lips moaning deeply
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Firuze rolled him onto his back ripping up a piece of silk and then taking his hands wrapping them up in the silk firmly. She ran her lips over his body rubbing his manhood with a firm hard grip her tongue seducing his
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Suleyman let her grabbing his hands and watched her teasing his manhood. He moaned. His excitement was growing every second. He looked at her perfect body waiting for her to tease him more or to ride him
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:52 am

Firuze stretched her long body on top of him teasing him against her wet entrance while her tongue moved around his mouth making herself grow more wet with excitement. Grasping hold of his hands she took him all the way into her. She looked at him as she began to move her hips embracing his hardness inside her. Firuze moaned continuously her breasts moving against her body as she picked up the pace of her thrusts stopping every now and then just to push down on him harder squeezing her wetness out then starting again
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Suleyman couldn't stop moaning. He looked at her thrudting against him and placed his hands on her hips. He stared at her moving breasts enjoying the warm sensation of his hard manhood in her wetness. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth to enjoy every single thrust
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Firuze grabbed onto his chest hair sinking down on him even further. Feeling him pulsating inside her made her body react in breathless moans as the heat was teasing the inner parts of her unlock folds causing the speeding up the movements of her hip. He felt perfect within her like a lighting bolt
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Suleyman moved his hands along her long, sensual legs. He raised up his head to met her lips at every inch. He moaned, lost in pleasure. His hardness was going deeper inside her, and he enjoyed it like never before. He loid moan escaped from his lips and his hands moved from her legs until her round buttocks
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Firuze placed her hands around his neck moving her body upwards with every new thrust her hips made. Rolling her head back she exhaled as she could feel herself wrap tightly around him feeling the rippling pulse of his area inside her making her gasp at times

I feel as if I am not pleasing you enough can you take over

Firuze kissed him with her hard lips stretching her arms out she let her body fall backwards wrapping his legs around his body
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Suleyman let her roll on her back. He found himself on top of her. He gasped with her legs still wrapped around him, and his hard manhood still inside her. He moaned

I can't even describe how much you're pleasing me, Firuze..

He whispered and kept on thrusting into her again and again. He closed his eyes, wanting to hear her moans
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 am

Firuze moaned biting his ear her teeth firmly sank in as his manhood moving warmly inside her his hardness was much welcomed as Firuze moaned in desperate cries his name on a constant roll. Her hands were gripping his body hard trying to be even more closer to him than was possible her nails had scratched every part of his back in a slow and painful movements digging her sharp nails right the way in to his broken flesh than dragged all the way up his back. She did the same to his backside and thrusted her hips violently up against him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Suleyman continued to thrust hard even feeling her nails scratching his back. He moaned as she bit his ears. His hard manhood was thrusting deeper inside her with fast, strong movements. He took both her hands pushing them against pillow. Holding her wrists, he started to explore her mouth with his tongue
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 pm

He was like a pure animal killing his prey for the very first time. Moaning softly as their tongues were dominating each other Firuze had an instinct. Moving his lips to her neck she took a part of the ripped silk sheets and lashed it across his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:11 am

Suleymas gasped arching his back as he felt something lashing his bottom. His lips were still on her neck and he continued thrusting into her. But he was surprised and pleased by her lovemaking. She loved strong emotions. In spite of her sudden lashing has been a bit painful, he had to admit he liked it and he wished more
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Firuze pulled his chin up to meet her eyes

Hunkarim.. I am curious to know what gives you the most satisfaction most than other things

Determined to find out and with much effort she escaped his body making her way to his bottom her tongue like a snake she run it along the little slashes she had inflicted on him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Suleyman fell with his face on pillow once she escaped his body. Suddenly he felt her tongue on his bottom and he couldn't avoid to moan again. He smiled for her question

Oh Firuze..you're one the most attractive girl I have in my Harem. But..the thing that gives me the most satisfaction is..when my secret part is wrapped into a warm and sensual mouth like yours..

He said openly, hoping she could appreciate his boldness and satisfy his request
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:59 pm

For awhile she pondered his question wrapping her hand around his manhood tightly firuze went back to kissing his neck talking to him teasingly.

And if I wrapped my warm moist mouth around this very hard and throbbing part of you which I can feel growing in my very hand you would be happy?

Licking her hand she rubbed the top of him up and down like it was a dancing snake in a basket.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Suleyman looked at her hand wrapped around his manhood. He was already moaning because of her touch and smiled pleased

What do you think, Hatun?

He asked in a teasing tone staring at her sensual hand on him
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm

A mysterious smile spread across her face with one hard movement Firuze pulled down his foreskin her eyes kept on his licking her forefinger she lathered it up before running it around the tip of me smiling as she could feel the heat it was giving off.

If that is what Hunkarim wants then that is what you shall get

Running her tongue around her mouth Firuze lowered her head her lips pushing down as far as she could take him he tasted of unknown flesh
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am

Suleyman waited for her mouth's touch with closed eyes. But he opened his eyes and let out a moan as he felt her mouth around him. He gasped, looking at her with hungry eyes

I love ladies who immediately understand what I want to get, Firuze..

He licked fastly his lower lip and kept on wathing her teasing his secret part
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Firuze smiled sucking harder and harder at the tip of him when suddenly a wicked smile came across her lips

Hunkarim, I have something very naughty in mind

Her hand was fastly moving trying to keep him hard
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 am

Suleyman kept on moaning as she started sucking him deeply. He grabbed the pillow and looked at her with a curious, naughty smile

Hmm..really? Show me, then..

He whispered breathing and mad of desire. And Firuze surely knew how to please him
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Firuze carried on pleasing him a little while longer her hand grabbing onto his plums with a firm grip

I am curious to taste all of you
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:16 am

Suleyman caught her thought. He showed her a naughty smile and nodded to give her permission. He liked the way she was seducing him slowly

You may, Firuze..

He could just whisper, completely lost in his desire for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next