The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Firuze froze for a split second wondering why he was whispering

Hunkarim you are very naughty yourself but why are you whispering? You should be roaring like a lion not like a lamb

Grabbing his plums she squeezed them together pressing her thumb down on them she gently but with enough pressure so he could feel what sensations it gave him.

Hunkarim if wrap my mouth around you do you promise not to roar like a lamb
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am

Suleyman was staring at her. He couldn't help to chuckle for her words

A lamb? I don't think a..lamb could make you happy in bed as I did, Firuze. Just do it..and you'll see the lion hidden inside me..

He answered with a teasing grin on his face. Her naked body and her sensual movements on him were driving him crazy
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Firuze slapped the tops of his legs

Hunkarim i was trying to dominate you sometimes when you moan it is like a lamb Baaah that is an insult to my tongue and hands

With a straight face Firuze pulled down his skin surrounding his manhood her lips wrapped tightly around him she took him further and further within her mouth
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Suleyman couldn't avoid to laugh

How could I insult you, Firuze? You drive me crazy. That's why I look like a lamb, rather than a lion..

At this point he closed his eyes, enjoying her warm mouth around him
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Now Firuze could not help but to laugh

I just made the sound of a lamb for you I would rather have you as my lion hunkarim...

Placing her mouth around him again she massaged her hands around his surrounding member
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 am

Suleyman grabbed the pillow behind his head as he felt her wrapping his member with her warm mouth. He pulled back his foot arching his knee and a sudden laughter escaped from his mouth

If you doubt I am a lion..then why are you treating me like the King of the forest?

He moaned watching her sensual movements
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Because you are my king of the forest

With her lips wrapped firmly around him she dribbled just the slightest her tongue running firmly around the top letting out the slightest moan as she tasted him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:09 am

Suleyman moaned again letting her to please him as she liked. He watched her moving her mouth around his member like she was an expert and not at her first time. A pleased smile appeared on his lips
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Firuze pulled her mouth away slowly causing a slight nip as her teeth reached the top of him Laying next to him she wrapped her long leg over his her hand grabbing his member.

Are you happy having me here in your kingdom even though it could be dangerous

Firuze suckled on his ear lobe her hand moving at a fast speed up and down him as she grinded against his leg
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Suleyman gasped as she grabbed suddenly his member. He looked at her still smiling

Dangerous? Why?

He could barely ask, cause his attention was on her hand's movements around his member
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 am

Firuze stopped her hand movements and squeezed his member hard

Because of my origin hunkarim I wish that I could just be yours

Letting go of his member Firuze wet her fingers and started to wet his member.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Suleyman watched her to get his member wet and let out a deep sigh

I don't care about your origins, Firuze. If I wanted you here..it's why I like you..

He smiled staring at her lips. He could hardly focus his attention on the conversation
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Firuze sat on his lap again gasping as she moved down on his member moving her hands up and down his chest as she began to move her hips the arousal between her legs was growing stronger and stronger for him closing her eyes she screamed out in pleasure as his hardness moved strongly against her the tip of him was just a thrust away from pleasure tip oh if he would only take her like a lion instead of just laying their taking this pleasure
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Suleyman moaned as she sat on top of him starting to tease him again. He felt his hardness pushing against her and her arousal growing. He sat on bed wrapping her lega around him and his legs around her. They were facing each other, now. Leaning his hands on her hips, he kept on thrusting into her while kissing her lips
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 pm

With her legs gripped around him Firuze lowered her top body backwards enjoying the intensity of his hardness.

Oh Hunkarim you know how to please you're concubines
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Suleyman smiled for her words and kept on thrusting deeper into her. His hands were on her hips. And with his mouth he was searching hers, teasing her with his tongue

Oh..Firuze. And you know how to drive your Sultan mad of desire..
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 am

Firuze screamed as she felt her body jolt with every thrust he gave her. Joining her tongue with his her fingers pressed deeply into his cheek her body giving way to his strength he now had against her. With a high pitched tone Firuze screamed out her words.

You are my king their is none other I would rather be bound to you beast
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Suleyman screamed with her leaning back his head . He gasped at every thrust and joined his tongue with hers

Hmm..Am I your beast, now?

He asked giggling. His hands running along her back
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Yes a beast of a lion.

The touch of his hands along her spine were intoxicating her senses and heightening all her sensual nerves causing more and more of her warmth to flow out. Lashing her tongue against his she needed one hard excruciating pain staking thrust forced within her to bring her to the heights of paradise. Firuze grated her teeth along the inside of his tongue until she felt his blood trickling out proceeding to carry on with her movements against his member she waited with a vigour smile on her lips waiting to feel the wrath of his sexual anger
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Suleyman moaned of pain and pleasure once she bit his tongue. He could feel his own blood coming out. He gasped, and with an angry movement he pulled her closer, driving his member deeper inside her. He kept on thrusting wildly into her, hoping to cause her the same pain and pleasure she gave to him
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:33 am

Firuze licked the blood she had caused to run free up of his lips pushing her tongue into his mouth as she felt him pushing himself fully into her hitting that secret bud. A fierce moan of pleasure and pain escaped her throat it was both pleasurable and painful the two tingling together causing a stir within her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Suleyman moaned as he heard her screaming of pleasure. He licked her lips with his excited tongue

Hmm..how your lion is going, now. Is it enough..wild for you?

He asked jokingly while gasping
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Firuze was the most content like this she had her doubts that he would refuse to be this rough but her body would of kept on enticing him more and more until he did. Her body had a mind of its own when it came to him like he had a secret call that he would use to awaken her body.

Yes I think the more rough we are together is a sign of our inner passion for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Suleyman chuckled while caressing her back with his strong hands

I hope you had no doubts about that, Firuze. I'll be your lion whenever you wish to please me..

He bit her lips and thrusted inside her once more time
Back to top Go down
Firuze Hatun
Concubine
Firuze Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Firuze started to move her hips with more pressure leaning her body back taking in the sensation she placed one hand on his neck for support her other hand pressed into his thigh.

Oh Suleyman yes! I did doubt you.

She cried out in pleasure as she thrusted herself forward slapping her body against his as she roughly started to grab his back a pain starting to burn inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next