The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gardens

Go down 
+5
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Hatice Sultan
Sultan Suleyman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm

I walked through the garden looking around and trying to find Ibrahim.Then I walked further into the garden, around which glowed beds of petunias,sweet william and alyssum.Spring had blossomed into summer. Quinces flourished in the garden, and the last of the white petals were falling from the pear trees.Then I heard his footsteps on the path-way of the garden.I turned around and smiled,waiting for him to reach me.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Mother Queen of Ottoman Empire
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

sitting in the gardens thinking that i done well both my children are with people they love and i have a beautiful grandchild who will be a good king one day
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:17 am

as i walk with my new lady in waiting, stepping out side into the open follows a small path down to the gardens,
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

As we take the path to the gardens, I can smell the sweet fresh blooms of the flowers...... we turn a corner, I see these bright colored flowers arranged in a perfect way, I turn to her, Valide this is so beautiful and serene, I didn't have flowers like this from home.....we continue walking , I bend down and smell this white rose with a pink center, the aroma is so sweet....Valide , what would you like to know about me, I ask...in the mean time "Your son, Hunkarim, is a busy man, I am still trying to get accustomed to your ways"...
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:56 am

yes well he is busy even i have not seen him, where are your parents from
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 pm

We continue to walk slowly through the gardens, she asks about my parents, they are still at home, in Portugal, Valide, as I look down with a little sadness, I see other roses in the corner of my eye that I have never see, trying to change the subject because I miss them dearly, I walk over to them Valide, "do you know what kind of roses these are, they are beautiful"...
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm

sorry am not sure what they are called perhaps we could find out , as i ask her about her parents she goes quiet,
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Valide, we will have to find, I would like to know, she asks about my parents again, once again a saddened look upon my face, I was brought here Valide, as I try to change the subject, for I do not know if she knows her son brought me here...Vallide, I think we may need to head back it is getting late....so I may get back to my chambers ...they may not me coming back so late...
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

yes it is way to late and it is getting cold i shall relief you of your duties
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:39 am

She says it is is cold and getting late as well, and she relieves me of my duties," thank you Valide, I did enjoy our walk and your gardens", may we do this again I ask, before I go back to my chambers for the night....
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm

yes we may do this again and remember if you have any problems please come to me
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 pm

I smile at her as she said we can do this again, as I don't know the others girls well enough to call them my friend...also if I have any problems to come to her... "Valide thank you, I will and I will see you soon again"..I leave her chambers and head to mine..

Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 am

as i sit in the garden watching the sunset
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I decided to take a walk through the gardens it was a beautiful sunny day and I was tired of staying in my room being afraid of what might happen to me since it was a few days that I was last in his chambers, when he found the dagger..I have not heard from him, not knowing what his plans are for me... I lean down and smell the sweet aroma of some of the roses I pass by...thinking about him....
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 pm

I decided that it was such a beautiful day that I wanted to take a walk outside.As I walk through the garden I notice lady .I smiled and walked over to her.

''The roses smell wonderful! don't you think?''

I asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:49 am

As I was smelling the rose's a woman walked over to me..

She asked kindly.

''The roses smell wonderful! don't you think?''

"Yes they smell, wonderful, where I used to live we did not have this, we had gardens but not like this and with all these beautiful flowers, I love to come out here for walks, it helps clear my head"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 am

I nodded to her,seeing that she don't know who I am.

''I love the gardens in this time of year.And you are right it helps you to clean your mind...Where are you from?''

I asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 am

'I love the gardens in this time of year.And you are right it helps you to clean your mind...Where are you from?'' she kindly said...

Then realizing who she was , I knelt down quickly..... "My Sultan..please forgive me..my mind has been on other things..I am from Portugal"..in a whisper tone
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 am

I nodded to her with bright smile.

''It is alright! Ah from Portugal! I have heard that there is very beautiful also.''

I said kindly,trying to make her less nervous.

''Are you new here?''
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I looked up at her, she had a pleasant smile...

"Yes it was very beautiful, I have not been there for a few months...I am new , I guess, my Sultan "as I say in a whisper tone still nervous meeting her
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I smiled to her kindly.

''Now this is your home,and I do hope that you are enjoying being here.May I know your name?''
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:01 pm

A guard shouted

"Destur! Sultan Suleyman!"

Suleyman walked in the garden. He noticed his sister Hatice and Sadika Hatun were talking. He smiled at Hatice
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

I turned around and curtsied when I heard a guard announcing my brother's presence.

''Hünkarim...''

I smiled softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Suleyman smiled and kissed Hatice's forehead

Hatice! How are you, sister? I see...you're enjoying your walk...

He said, glancing at Victoria
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I smiled softly as he kissed my forehead.I notice the look between him and lady that I just met but I decided to ignore it.

''I am well ,dearest brother! And you?You seams very happy...''

I nodded slightly in agreement.

''I do very much! It is such a beautiful day that I couldn't stay in palace.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardens
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next