The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet

Go down 
+9
Geoffrey Lonshord
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Katherine Tudor
William Pennington
Margaret Wyatt
Gustav Vasa
Isabella Vasa
Niklaus Petrovin
Henry VIII of England
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 pm

I see my sister is very excited to go to his castle and I do get up from my seat and go to her.

"We will leave very soon sister but before I can give my blessing to this marriage I must know him better. I must say farewell to King Henry and his wife before we go and why don't you and Arthur wait by the horses.?" I say kissing her head as I always did.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Isabella nodded to her brother, given the circumstances he was the fatherly figure in her life. There parents were long dead and it was Gustav who raised her since she was a small child and looked after all of there siblings including herself, Isabella though was a twin to a brother who had no intentions to rush into marriage and just escaped Denmark's clutches. Looking at Gustav she smiled as he kissed her on the head "Thank you brother" she politely said to him, she looked so so much like there late mother who passed away at the hands of the former King of Denmark, Christian II. But now was to secure there foothold in England, her marriage to the Plantagenet Lord was a important one indeed and although it made her nervous she knew Gustav would gladly keep her and Arthur safe should they ever marry one another and that of there children who would come.

She looked at Arthur then at Gustav after "The horses should be ready, I can have a servant of some sorts have them ready for us both to travel. Arthur and I will be waiting for you to come brother" she tells the King of Sweden, Gustav her brother this then smiled at Arthur

"Come let's go outside then, I could use some fresh air." she says then rises from her seat. She bows her head to his majesty the King of England as if thanking him as well before preparing to leave with the Earl of York herself.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:38 pm

Hearing Isabella's sweet answer he couldn't help but sending her a loving smile, cupping her face while kissing her forehead gently. "I cannot wait to be just the three of us. I really want to be good enough for you in your brother's eyes. That would mean the world to me just like you already do." Then he turned to James with a kind smile. "Yes, I'm the lucky man to ask for Isabella's hand in marriage. It is an honor to meet you, your grace." He then bowed his head at him.

After the introduction with James he was now standing with Gustav and Isabella. Hearing him he nodded before looking back into the sweet princess eyes. "I could really use some fresh air myself after all of this. It will be good to go back home for a while."

He turned to Charles before deciding to leave. "It has been a pleasure with your company. I hope that we will get to talk soon again, my lord." With those words he gave him a hug before heading outside with his bride to be, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 pm

Seeing the warm smile on Charles' lips made him smile warmly back. He hadn't seen his wife yet, but he hoped that he knew where she was.

"Yes, I thought this was an important banquet to participate in to congratulate the lucky couple. That would give me a chance to see you too and I didn't want to miss that opportunity." It was obvious that the two of them had a really great bond and he was happy that it ended up that way.

"Thank you. I am happy to be here. Unfortunately, I have not seen my beautiful wife yet. I hope that she will show up very soon indeed." Then he hugged him back as a son would embrace his father as he found a seat next to him where Arthur sat before. "How has it been here until now? Are you enjoying yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Isabella was glad to see the King of Scotland again, they had previously become friends but he wanted more from her before, the opportunity to have her as a mistress as he never yet had a son. Surely this would strike interesting but Isabella never really accepted the King of Scotland's offer and she smiled at his majesty "Yes your majesty, he is most kind to me" she admitted, noticing Arthur had payed the King of Scotland mind at all. She was being polite too

But seeing Arthur so readily claim her as his, hearing his words, she smiled when he kissed her head as a loving husband would a wife, Her attentions on Arthur now immediately, she longed for moments alone with him.

"I have no doubt in my mind you will prove most worthy, I like you already." she says and smiled lovingly at him, only after she took his hand in her own walking outside "Come, lets have a nightly stroll in the gardens, just you and I while we wait for my brother the King." But after she said that, they would indeed find themselves by a romantic moonlight lake.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 6:44 pm

Thomas Ward wrote:
Seeing the warm smile on Charles' lips made him smile warmly back. He hadn't seen his wife yet, but he hoped that he knew where she was.

"Yes, I thought this was an important banquet to participate in to congratulate the lucky couple. That would give me a chance to see you too and I didn't want to miss that opportunity." It was obvious that the two of them had a really great bond and he was happy that it ended up that way.

"Thank you. I am happy to be here. Unfortunately, I have not seen my beautiful wife yet. I hope that she will show up very soon indeed." Then he hugged him back as a son would embrace his father as he found a seat next to him where Arthur sat before. "How has it been here until now? Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Charles smiled warmly at Thomas and sat beside him"

I'm very well, indeed...thank you for asking. My wife Catherine gave me a new son, Henry. So...you have a new brother in law, since now. Also...your daughters are growing and they are very pretty. Lizzie and Mary are lovely. They love playing music and dance. They also read latin very well. You should be proud of them..

"He added, patting softly his shoulder"
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 1:12 pm

I smile at the princess.
"I am so happy to see you again and he seems like a perfect match for you Isabella has your brother agreed to the match?
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm

Isabella was about to go outside with Arthur but she looked at the King when he asked her a question, she stood there "He still has yet to give his decision or approve of the match your majesty, but he will approve it eventually i'm sure of it." she tells the King of Scotland who was being so kind to her, but she smiled at him after "Your majesty, i'm going to go spend time with Arthur, i'll see you later perhaps." she spoke then walked outside with Arthur to spend some time alone with him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:28 pm

There were so many people at this banquet and the truth was he didn't know many of them. It felt most comfortable to sit beside one of the people he actually knew.

"You're more than welcome. I wish to congratulate you and your wife. You must be a very happy man and very lucky indeed." While listening to Charles telling him about his daughters he felt like he had been missing a lot. He couldn't wait to go back to see the love of his life along with his two girls. "I am always proud of them as a father should be of his children. Is your wife attending today or is she at home with the children?"

He was sending him another smile while enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:42 pm

"Charles smiled and took a sip from his wine"

My wife Catherine is at home with our son Henry. She doesn't love courtlife so much, Thomas. Neverthless, she and Victoria are very good friends. I'm glad of this. Rather...what about yourself? How is France?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3