The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Adjacent Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Edward entered the quiet room, The Cardinal shut the door and the music and chatter became slightly muffled.
"Again,Your Eminence, my deepest thanks for seeing me..."

Edward bowed his head and smiled. The Cardinal did remind him of his father a little-they had the same deep tone of voice...
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Wolsey bowed slightly and showed Lord Craven a seat.
Before he sat down himself he crossed his arms and smiled.

'You're welcome, my Lord... I think you will be thrilled to hear that the King agrees with your marriage!'
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Edward laughed warmly and smiled, happily. Therefore on the 3rd of this coming month Alfonsina would be his wife.

"Thank you, Your Eminence, for interceding on my behalf. I am in your debt..."
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Wolsey waved his hand.

'No effort at all, my Lord. About your other request, I have arranged a meeting between you and the King, after your wedding of course, I imagine the wedding has full priority now...'

He looked at him, curious.

'When will the wedding take place, if I may ask? Perhaps I have the opportunity to attend...' he laughed loudly.
'.... at least, if you consider to invite me.'
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Edward nodded and listened carefully, appreciative of The Cardinal's efforts. As he mentioned his wedding he smiled and tilted his head,"This Friday coming Your Eminence...I...I was actually considering if you would marry us,"he sighed and then continued,"I know it is a great ask but I...I know that my father would have liked you to have been there and if he was still alive I know in my heart he would have suggested it."

He laughed gently,"I know Your Eminence is busy with more important affairs but I..."
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Wolsey had to sit down, he felt touched by this proposal, though he could not remember the day he had married a couple. His daily business was far from his ecclesiastical function...

'Lord Craven, I am most pleased by your request, of course I will marry you ... not in the last place to honour your father' he shook his head, realizing he would never see his old friend again but he would certainly have wanted him to marry his son.

He swallowed and smiled radiantly.
'Friday, you say? Well, I will make time for such an important step in your life, though I admit it is long ago I married a couple!'
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:07 pm

He smiled and clasped his hands together,"Thank you, Your Eminence, it means a great deal to me and my family I am sure. They arrived in court today...my mother and elder brother Thomas."

He then laughed a little,"Oh I am sure Your Eminence will do a perfect job!"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm

'Your mother has arrived today? I have not seen her in ages... I look forward to meet her again!' he smiled off while pleasant memories came on.

He looked at Lord Craven and shrugged.
'Well... I have to brush up my memory with regard to the wedding vows, but I promise you I will do everything to make your marriage a beautiful ceremony!' he smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Edward nodded and smiled happily,"Yes...I believe she is with my sister now..."

He then sighed a little,"Your Eminence I cannot thank you enough. I believe my father would be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Wolsey walked up to him and put gently a hand on his shoulder.
'I wish your father could have been here to see his son on the most beautiful day of his life...' he spoke softly. He would have been very proud on you!

He sighed and squeezed his shoulder softly before he stepped backwards.
'I hope to exchange a few words with your mother while she is still at court, meanwhile give her my sincere greetings.'

He smiled and shrugged a little.
'Well, if you excuse me now... I have to go, I have to prepare a marriage' he winked '... and so do you, my Lord!'
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 am

He laughed warmly and bowed deeply as The Cardinal left." Your Eminence..."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 am

Emilie follow Thomas in the adjacent room, looking with anxiety to her daughter in his arms, the little girl don't cry anymore, her eyes are dry, but she can see from her air that she is still shocked, feeling a bit lost, she caress Olympe's hairs, trying to reassure her, then sat on the nearest chair.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm

As Emilie sits down, he gently puts Olympe on her lap, well knowing that she needs her mother now.
He looks at them for a while, frowning, then smiles apologetic.

´Olympe... Emilie... I am so sorry, I had no idea this could happen, here at my court!´
He sigh and exclaims while turning around at a servant.
´Where is the physician... call doctor Augustine, go, go!´

He falls on his knees next to the chair and caresses Olympe´s arm.
´My child, don´t be afraid, she will be punished and you will never be hurt again, I promiss you!´
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Olympe, sat on her mother's laps who have put her arms around her, her cheeks still reddened by the violent slap she have recieve, look around the room with anxiety, still shocked by what happened but feeling reassured to being only in her mother and her friend Thomas's compangy.
She listen to him attentively as he caress her arm, pout and answer him.

Allright, but why did she do it ? I hadn't bump on her in purpose, I promess.

Well-educated by her mother to respect adult, she wonder if it's because of her.

I wasn't looking where I did go, it's true, because I was concentrated in my talking with the little princess and did look at her only, but l was walking really slowly and when I have bump on her, it hadn't been brutal at all, myself I felt nothing ... Do you think I did cause her pain in bumping into her ?

Her eyes fill with tears and she pout even more and add.

I was about to tell her sorry for having bump into her, as maman learned me to do if I bump into someone, but she have grab my arm so brutally, talk me nastily and tell a villain word, I don't know this word meaning but I have feel in hearing it that it was villain word, no a funny one, but a nasty one and it did sound asa insult and then she hite me that made much pain to my cheek ...

She put her hand on her still redden and hot cheek.

She hadn't let me time the time for tell anything and I was so very much feared !

Tears fall along her face without she can refrain them.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:10 pm

He frowns deeply as she ask him why the woman slapped her and shrugs.
'To be honest, I have no idea, I have never seen her before and actually never met someone like her! I can't see any reason why she did... what she did!'

He smiles weakly as she explains how she came to bump against the woman.
'My child, you are not the fiirst and most certainly will not be the last to bump against someone! These things happen almost every day and I don't think you caused her pain, not physically, I mean. She reacted out of all proportions and I will make her suffer for it!' he ends grimm.

Finally his physician enters and he makes way so he can examine Olympe. He stands aside and looks outside the window without seeing something, trying to remain calm while he feels an outraged anger against this woman who not only hurted Olympes face, but also her feelings and most of all her trust in people's good intentions and nature.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Olympe reflect, trying to understand and nodd.

It's true, it happen everyday that someone bump into somebody and they don't hit each others ... so I think she did it because she is nasty, really. I had never encounter someone as nasty as her !

She is shocked to realize that some people can act by pure nastiness and toward someone whom they don't even know, she never did see it before and in more, it's her who have suffer it.
She look at Thomas, she can feel that he is very angry against the lady who did it to her, looking at her mother, she notice that she seem angry too, she turn to the physician as he enter and look at him with curiousity.
Emilie take her hand, lead her to the sofa, take off her dress and make her lay her down it and the physician start to examinate her , under her mother's worried air, when he have finish, he turn to her mother and Thomas.

Obviously this little girl have recieve a very violent slap on her hace, on the right side, it's evident, she still have reds fingers marks and also another fingers marks on her left forearm, as if she had been grabbed there brutally by a large hand.

He sigh and add.

It's a adult who did it, for sure, since the fingers's size and the strenght necessary for do theses marks on her skin, he or her have grab her arm with a hand for immobilize her and have slap her on the face with her another hand. I can certify of these facts.

Olympe get up and Emilie sat by her side on the sofa, slip her in her dress again, then take her on laps, she snuggle against her mother.

Well, since these marks has been made by hands and not by an object, they should disappear fastly, so it don't seem necessary to apply anything on it, but keep an eye on her arm, if ever a bruise appear, call me again, but it shouldn't happen. Aside it, she is in excellent health, but she seem shocked, it's understandable, I think she mostly need to be reassured

Olympe listen attentively to the physician words and turn to Thomas, leaning her head to her mother's chest.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 am

He turns around as his physician starts to talk and sigh in relief when he mentions that Olympe will recover without scars, at least, not on her face.

'I thank you so much, for your speedy arrival and for your diagnosis, doctor Augustine.' he shakes his hand and accompanies him to the door, softly consulting in the doorway and when he quickly glances through the Great Hall, he notices Cordelia, drinking a whole bottle of wine.
He rolls his eyes but decides there is nothing he can do right now, his first concern is Olympe. He smiles grimm when he closes the door again. Where is her hero and savior now? He shrugs.

Returning to Emilie and Olympe, he smiles weakly.
'Well, luckily you will stay as beautiful as you are, dear Olympe!' he tells her while he softly caresses her curls, but above her head he looks seriously at Emilie.
'We need to look after her, she needs comfort and love, just like he said...'
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Emilie look with anxiety at the physician as he give his diagnostic, feel relieved that the marks that this evil woman have let on her arm and cheeks should disappear fastly and that physically at last, she is allright, she thank him before he left.
Holding Olympe on her laps, still shocked herself and also angry, her face paler than usual, she try to hide it wiht a soft smile and cuddle with her tenderly as Thomas caress her curls and talk to her.
As she cross Thomas's eyes, she lost her smile, her face showing again the mixture of fear, revolt and anger that she feel, she nodd to him.

You are right, I am going to do my best for reassure her and make her forget this agression, I hope that it will not have morals consequences on her nor on her relationship with people.

She sigh and add.

I don't ever want her for lost her joyfulness and want her for remain sociable, friendly and confident with people as she is usually.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm

He nods in agreement and smiles as he notices Olympe´s eyes on his face.
He goes on his knees again and looks directly in her face.

´Sweet Olympe, you have just encountered that not all people are nice and kind... but you must understand that by far the most people are friendly and don´t want to harm someone else. I don´t know why this woman is different, but I can tell you that I will punish her and if possible, even remove her from court!
I only hope that you have also encountered that people like your mother and I care for you and will protect you against this kind of people, though I should give your mother a reprimand because she hit the woman as well...
he smiles weakly at Emilie, then speaks to Olympe again. '... that was understandable, but not desirable, Olympe, but then, this was not a normal situations after all.'

He sigh and looks seriously into Olympe's eyes.
'I wish I could turn back the time, or I could erase your memory, but I can't. Instead I hope you will talk with your mother about this and gradually forget what has happened and remember that this is just one evil person, while you have so many lovely persons around you...' he looks at Emilie for confirmation and to reassure her, too.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

good afternoon people *enters there ans smiles*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Quote :
He nods in agreement and smiles as he notices Olympe´s eyes on his face.
He goes on his knees again and looks directly in her face.

´Sweet Olympe, you have just encountered that not all people are nice and kind... but you must understand that by far the most people are friendly and don´t want to harm someone else. I don´t know why this woman is different, but I can tell you that I will punish her and if possible, even remove her from court!
I only hope that you have also encountered that people like your mother and I care for you and will protect you against this kind of people, though I should give your mother a reprimand because she hit the woman as well... he smiles weakly at Emilie, then speaks to Olympe again. '... that was understandable, but not desirable, Olympe, but then, this was not a normal situations after all.'

He sigh and looks seriously into Olympe's eyes.
'I wish I could turn back the time, or I could erase your memory, but I can't. Instead I hope you will talk with your mother about this and gradually forget what has happened and remember that this is just one evil person, while you have so many lovely persons around you...' he looks at Emilie for confirmation and to reassure her, too.

Olympe look straight in his eyes as he talk to her, she listen to him attentively, reflecting and nodd.

I know, most of the people are nice and friendly, but there is also some bad people everywhere, like in the stories there is always a villain, but she is the first person I encounter that is really nasty ! and seem to just want to make some bad to people.

Emilie listen attentively to each of her daughter's words, feeling slighty reassured that her encounter with this evil woman hadn't waste her vision about all the people, Olympe sigh and shurgg.

I don't understand how she can find pleasure in doing it but she certainly find pleasure in it or either she wouldn't do it. Anyway I hope that she will not make some bad to me again nor to another people and will have to leave court soon for good !

Emilie look in Thomas's eyes after he told to Olympe that she should be punished also for having hit the evil woman, and she nodd, meaning that she understand that indeed she should be punished also for this instictive reaction, even if she don't regret her gesture at all, but Olympe frown in hearing it because she don't want her mother for be punished, whether she made something of bad or not, so she add with passion.

But my maman did it for defend me ! it's this nasty woman who have start it in hitting me ! it have make my maman angry because she love me very much, so she have punish her as she deserved it .

She cross her arms and pout, the air sulky for show well that she will not change her mind about this point, Emilie can't prevent from smiling slighty, make her daughter turn to her slighty and caress her arms tenderly for reassure her and relax her down, then whisper her softly in french.

Je sait, ma chérie, que vous ne voulez pas que maman soit punie, mais il est vrai que moi aussi je l'ai frappée et que je pourrai être punie pour ça car on n'a pas le droit de frapper les gens, même ceux qui ont fait du mal ... donc notre ami Thomas a raison et il ne faut pas lui vouloir, vous savez bien qu'il nous aime beaucoup toutes les deux.

She kiss her daughter's cheek and continue.

S'il le faut, j'accepterai d'être punie pour l'avoir frappée, puisqu'il est vrai que je l'ai fait ... même si honnêtement je ne regrette pas du tout de l'avoir fait, parce que je ne puis souffrir que l'on vous fasse du mal, mon ange.

Olympe look at her mother with a understand look and Emilie hug her tightly and add.

De toute façon, pour avoir donné une paire de gifles à une adulte qui avait violamment agressé mon adorable petite fille de deux ans et demi , si je suis punie, ce ne sera sûrement pas une punition très sévère, donc ne vous inquiétez pas pour moi, ma chérie.

Olympe nodd, still pouting and answer her.

Je comprend mais je ne veut pas que vous soyez punie, parce qu'elle méritait bien cette paire de gifles et parce que vous êtes ma maman adorée.

Olympe huge her mother tightly, Emilie huge her back tenderly and smile, then the little girl who feel better now turn to Thomas as he talk to her, moved by his words that make her feel that he like her very much, she lost her sulky air, she hug him tenderly.

I like you well, Thomas, you are so kind !

She reflect and smile slighty for the first time since the agression in thinking to all the people that she have around her.

I know, I have my maman, my papa, my grandmother and many friends like you, who are all very nice and whom I love.

Emilie caress Olympe's hairs and answer her.

And they love you very much too, mon ange.

Olympe smile at her mother's answer, then frown in thinking to this evil woman and add on a firm tone.

This nasty woman don't matter at all for me, I just don't want to ever see her again, I wish she could just disappear and don't come back here ever !

Emilie nodd and answer to her daughter seriously.

Me too, I wish she could disappear from this court and don't come back ever.

She turn to Thomas, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:30 pm

He smiles at her words about villains in stories.
´You are absolutely right, Olympe , in every story there is a bad person... but you see, stories look a bit like real life.´

As she gets excited because he threatened to punish her mother, he raises a hand and smiles, shaking his head.
´don´t be afraid, my child, I will not punish her heavily, you know I love you both and if I was your mother I would have done the same thing... I only want you to know that it was not a good thing to do.´

He looks up in surprise as the door opens and someone steps in, then smiles as he recognizes his friend Queen White. He walks up to her and takes her hand, he quietly explains the situation to her and together they walk back to Olympe.
´Well, Olympe, I would like to introduce you to another queen, the queen of Alderia, a country far away from here...´ he smiles when he introduces them to eachother.

´... and I don´t think they speak French in Alderia.´ he says while he winks at them.

While White turns to Olympe, he looks in Emilie´s eyes and whispers to her.
´I think she will be fine, Emilie, she has the will-power of the youth...'
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Emilie listen attentively at Thomas as he answer to Olympe, then as the queen step in the room, Emilie look at her with a intrigued air and bow to her as Thomas introduce her to Olympe.

Your majesty ...

Olympe bow to the queen, imitating her mother, even if is now Olympe feel reassured, her mind is still at what just happened as her mother's, so she isn't as extrovert as usual and remain silent, then whisper shyly.

Hello, your majesty.

Emilie look at Thomas with a intense glance, feeling a bit lost after the shock she felt from her daughter's agression and tell him.

Yes, I think so Thomas, she will not forget it before a long time, but I think that it shouldn't preoccupe her too much, fortunately.

She look around the room, feeling the need to have a change of air, she get up, pick up Olympe delicately, holding her in her arms, the little girl wrapping her arms around her shoulders and she and tell him.

We are going to leave now, I don't feel good here, I need to be in a familiar place and I think Olympe need it too.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Wolsey raises an eyebrow as he notices that Olympe meets the queen kindly, but not excited as her normal reaction would have been. He sigh inaudible, that means she is more effected by this awful treatment of this other queen than he assumed in the first place.

He turns to Emilie again and notices she has also noted this careful reaction, but before he can say anything Emilie takes Olympe into her arms and tells them they will leave.

He nods understandingly and put a hand on Emilie's arm.
'I think it's for the best indeed, she needs a familiar surrounding and the love and full attention of her devoted mother right now... I will visit you later to see how you are doing, alright? Meanwhile, take care yourself, dear Emilie!' He looks concerned into her eyes, Emilie seems still shocked herself and he squeezes her arm softly.

Smiling tenderly he strokes Olympes hair.
'Your mother is going to coddle you... let her pamper you, my child. I go back to the Celebration now because actually I was just talking to a man, but I will visit you soon, little angel!'

While they leave the room, he turns to queen White.
'If you want to, dear White, you can accompany me to the Celebration Hall again. I was about to have an interesting conversation with a man who just returned from the America's!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adjacent Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjacent Room   Adjacent Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjacent Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next