The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Masquerade ball

Go down 
+13
Danielle De Barbarac
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
William Pullen
Emilie De Fontanay
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Masquerade ball - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I enter in the room and smile kindly to everyone.I take a goblet of wine from a
passing servant and made my
way around the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Turning up at the Ball, giggling as i get asked to dance by a young man smiling at my sister
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Nan nodded softly. "I am so, so, so sorry for coming in front of you like that but.." She saw Charles was staring at her.She looked back at him like "what?" she looked back at princess and continued to sentence "These wines are so tasty!" she said with a big smile and took another goblet, looking around
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 pm

William took off his mask.He had deep blue eyes.Even seemed very remote.He drank his glass of wine all and looked around him again.There were beautiful women at the ball.But there were a woman at the corner.She was wearing a black dress.She was so beautiful.William looked at her carefully and he smiled at her.He wanted to meet her, slowly came up to her. "My Lady!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Nan was about to finish her 7th goblet of wine. She was greatful she still could stand up there alone. She giggled and moved her finger around the goblet. Suddenly she heard a man's voice calling her. She looked back over her shoulder and saw a white skin man with blue bright eyes. He was looking at her curiously. She bowed slowly and smiled My lord?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Emilie feel happy to her that Anne consider her as her friend, she wasn't sure of it since they hadn't see each others since a long time but also as bit puzzledand incomfortable because she can feel the tension in Anne's voice as she is trying to talk politely with the cardinal while he is her family's ennemy.
Unsure of the right position to adopt, Emilie hesitate to continue to talk with both of them at the same time, thinking to either get away and let them talk alone or get away with one of them and leave the other, finally, she decide on pretend of nothing and wait and see before to do something, take a sip of her goblet nodd and answer.
Yes, this bal is an excellent idea, your excellence, thank you to have organize it.
She decide to get away a bit, not too much for don't look like wanting to escape, but enough for let them some privacy if they need to, and go to sat on a seat, thinking that definitely, she can't properly talk at the same time with two of her friends who are ennemies.
Seating cozily, she take a sip of her goblet and look at them, hoping to can talk with them separately later and wondering where their conversation will lead to.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 pm

William smiled in a confident.He took Nan's hand softly and kissed. "Let me present myself to you.I'm William Pullen.I don't have any other title.Like Duke or Count.I'm a simple soldier.This is my first time at court.How fortunate I am that I met you" He was still smiling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 pm

William Pullen wrote:
William smiled in a confident.He took Nan's hand softly and kissed. "Let me present myself to you.I'm William Pullen.I don't have any other title.Like Duke or Count.I'm a simple soldier.This is my first time at court.How fortunate I am that I met you" He was still smiling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nan was a little bit suprised by this introduction. She had never seen someone before, introducing himself in a different way. She didnt know its because of wine of not, she suddenly laughed. Then she covered her lips with her hand quickly. His eyes, face, the way he look and talk. It was so funny. She tried to not laugh and curtsied kindly I'm Nan, my lord, Nan Saville. Welcome to court. she was still smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm

William understood that she was drunk.She was looking at him with the faint eyes.Will gently stroked her hand.She had soft skin, red lips and a smooth neck.. "Thank you Lady Nan.. I must to say you are like a black swan.Elegant but gloomy!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm

"Charles was looking at Nan with worried and curious eyes at the same time. He turned to Anna and suddenly kissed her lips"

See you later...

"He whispered against her lips"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Nan noticed that he understood she was drunk. She rolled her eyes and nodded. She put her hand on her waist and curled her lips slightly Gloomy and drunk. she said smiling teasingly. She saw Anna and Charles were kissing. She looked around somewhere else and murmured herself.I'm gonna vomit.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

seeing the people twindle down i follow suit and retire to my chambers
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 pm

William laughed.This woman was really so beautiful. "If you ask me, you shouldn't drink more tonight.Because you might wake up tomorrow morning with a headache.I don't want this beautiful head pain in!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 pm

William Pullen wrote:
William laughed.This woman was really so beautiful. "If you ask me, you shouldn't drink more tonight.Because you might wake up tomorrow morning with a headache.I don't want this beautiful head pain in!"

Nan turned his face towards him again.Whatever she does he was still adoring her.She laughed again loudly and put the goblet on the table.She crossed her arms on her chest and looked at his face carefully Seriously, who you really are? Someone sent you here to make me laugh? she asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 am

SORRY IGNORE

Last edited by Danielle De Barbarac on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 am

Wolsey hid his surprise about Anne and Emilie mentioning each other friends. As Emilie sat down, he looked at Anne.
'I thank you for your compliment, lady Anne. I often organize feasts and hope you will attend them, too.'

He had to use this opportunity to speak with Anne alone.
'I'm very pleased you recovered well from the sweating sickness, my lady, and also I want to thank you for your kind letters to me as I was ill myself, they really gave me strength. I'd like to invite you and the King to come dine with me soon.'
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:35 am

William looked at Nan's eyes deeply. "If your beautiful face smiled because of me, happily for me my Lady Nan.." He talked with a soft and charming voice
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Emilie get a plate filled with a some delicacies, go to sat cozily, put the plate on her laps and eat slowly in looking to the garden in twilight beautiful colours a moment, feeling relaxed and getting dreamy, then turn and glance Anne and the cardinal.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm

William Pullen wrote:
William looked at Nan's eyes deeply. "If your beautiful face smiled because of me, happily for me my Lady Nan.." He talked with a soft and charming voice

Nan looked at him with big bright eyes.He was charming and cute.She sighed deeply and smiled wide. "You are so cute lord..." she tried to remember his name and added "..Lord William" she added, smiling excited.His blue and bright eyes were pulling her.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 pm

William smiled because Nan was calling her as 'Lord William' This girl must be very drunk.William looked at her eyes again.He took the wine goblet from Nan's hands "I hope you remember me and your words that honoring me tomorrow, Lady Nan"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Nan laughed for his words and looked after her goblet which is taken by him. "Oh why? I just called you 'my lord' not 'your majesty' . Or you are not a lord? Are you a lady? Oh my god , i cant be that drunk! She giggled after that a lot.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

William was laughing.She kissed Nan's hand "I'm a simple soldier Lady Nan.But you are a Duchess" William has asked the someone who knew Nan, before met with her.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Nan laughed for a moment then she looked at him suprised "Oh how you know that? I really tried to pick up a dress which is not screaming 'Im a duchess'" she checked out her outfits.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 pm

William looked at Nan's outfit "Your gown is not screaming, You're a duchess yes but your nobility is screaming.Like a queen" He whispered "You are more beautiful that the queen"

Last edited by William Pullen on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Nan looked at him silently and then she giggled again "Its really not nice to deride with a drunk woman, sir William
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade ball
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next