The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 pm

She looked at him and shook her head again.

"I haven't any hurry , Charles.. I just thought you need some time alone."

She smiled. Then she added.

"Before I forget.. How are the things with Nan?"
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm

"Charles frowned a bit after her question. Although, he showed her a smile"

Much better, I think. She...has been so kind to me recently. And she showed me her support because of...well, you know. I think she still loves me. But things are still complicated between us...

"He answered, after a deep sigh"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:16 pm

She nodded.

"I understand.. I hope things will get better for you Charles.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm

"Charles smiled and squeezed softly her hand"

Thank you, dear. Ehm...am I wrong, or your husband always looks curiously at me when we meet? He is not jealous, I hope...

"He finally asked, waiting for her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 pm

She laughed a bit.

"Don't worry , we solved that problem. You know, both of you have different meanings in my heart. I just explained it to him and he understood."

She smiled and squeezed his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"Charles listened carefully at her, a bit perplexed. Then he nodded fastly after her sentence"

Oh...of you say so...good, then. You know, I asked you just because I tried being friendly to him. But he is...distant, I think. Oh! But maybe it's just my opinion...

"He said with a kind smiling, still not sure about that"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:25 pm

She smiled. She was thinking that they could get along well if they both didn't think the same about themselves.

"I know one day you will get along."

She laughed a bit.

"Anyway.. I need to go now.. Thomas is waiting for me."

She smiled and stoop up. Alfonsina hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Visit me anytime you like.. And you can see your godson too. Please be good to yourself Charles.. Do not blame yourself.. She is in a good place now. I hope I can see you soon."

Then she hugged once again and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

"Charles stood up and hugged her back gratefully. He kissed gently her hand"

Thank you for everything, Alfonsina. I'll come to see my godchild soon. Take care...

"He watched her leaving silently. Then took a deep breath and threw himself on bed again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Catherine reached Charles' door and she knocked on it gently, when she was allowed to come in she walked in and smiled to Charles 'Your Grace, i just wished to return the book that you had lean't me to...learn from' she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

"Charles was standing next to window, looking thoughtfully outside. As he heard the door opening he turned his head. He was surprised seeing Catherine entering. He smiled and walked towards her"

Catherine...there was no need. You can keep the book. Consider it like...a gift, my lady. Oh...would you sit?

"He asked a bit confused, showing her the sofa with a smile"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Catherine nodded with a smile 'Of course Your Grace' she said as she sat down and she put the book down on the table and looked at him 'How are you?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"Charles sat next to her. He couldn't remove his eyes from her pretty face"

Oh...you have no need to thank me, Catherine. I hope you enjoyed the book. Tomorrow we will start our lessons again. But...before that...can I offer you something to drink?

"He asked, showing her a charming smile"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Catherine nodded with a small smile 'Of course, Your Grace' She said with a small smile and she took the drink off him when he gave her it and she looked at him 'How have you been..after..' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

"Charles gave her a glass filled with white wine, and poured another one for himself. Then sat again next to her and sighed deeply after her question"

Well...what can I say? It's still hard to accept her loss. I miss her terribly. But...I'm trying to be strong, Catherine. For myself, and for my children. And for people I love, of course...Thank you for asking. I'm fine...

"He answered sincerly, looking down. He thought about Anna and Nan for a little while"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Catherine smiled and she nodded and took another sip from the goblet, she set it back down again she got up 'Well..i should probably get going..' she said trying to look anywhere but at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm

"Charles looked at her and stood up too"

Oh...already? Don't you want to stay a little bit? If you don't have too much hurry, of course...

"He said with surprised face, holding his glass"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Catherine looked at Charles 'I will stay...for a little while..as for i don't want to keep you behind on your duties and tasks..' she said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:25 pm

"Charles smiled warmly and showed her the sofa again"

It's not a problem...it's always a pleasure to see you, Catherine. Tell me...have you heard about your mother, recently?

"He asked, sitting down again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Catherine sat down and she shook her head with a sigh 'Nay..i have not heard from her in a while, your grace' she said and she smiled 'I guess she is just busy' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 pm

"Charles nodded and tried to smile"

Ehm...yes, probably. I asked you...because lady Maria wrote to me, Catherine...

"He finally said, staring at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Catherine came to full alert and she moved to kneel at his side 'She did? and what did she say?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 pm

"Charles sighed deeply, before answering"

Well...she asked me to take care of you. That's why I decided of being your tutor, Catherine. She wants I give you an appropriate education...

"He explained while smiling kindly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Catherine was confused and she didn't hide the feeling, it showed on her features 'What does she mean..an appropriate education?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

Well...she said that your family has not much money...after your father's death. She fears that you couldn't find a good husband because of that. Oh...but I reassured her that you're safe with me, Catherine. I'll think about your future...

"He finally said, looking carefully at her face"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Catherine stood up she walked to the window and nodded 'T-..Thankyou you're grace...' she whispered and she turned and smiled at him 'How can i ever repay you, i and my family?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next