The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Royce entered in the room with quick steps and approached her with affection. He hugged her tightly

Oh Mary...I've just known. I'm so sorry for your loss, my dear. I'm here for everything you need...

He whispered, feeling sorry for not having had the time to know Margaret better
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

I sat quietly next to the mirror brushing my hair.Today is my sister funeral and this was the last day I would be able to see her.I looked at myself in the mirror,my skin was pale, and there was a look of despair on my face and my eyes were red and swollen.I wiped the tears from under my eyes and set the hat and veil in such a way that my swollen eyes were hidden.I didn't notice that someone entered in the room I just felt someone's arms around my body.I looked up with tears in my eyes and saw Royce and hugged him back.

''Thank you...Just stay here with me I don't want to be alone''

I whispered,nodding weakly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Royce hugged her tightly and caressed softly her hairs

I'm here, Mary. I won't leave you. Cry, if you need to. I will be here with you...

He whispered, trying to comfort her. Seeing her like that broke his heart too. But he looked strong and firm for her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 am

His arms felt so warm and comfortable that I surrendered myself to them and pressed my face into his chest, my tears dampening his shirt. I cried miserably, not caring how I sobbed or how I gasped for breath.

''I will never see her again,and I never told her how much I love her...And now she is gone never coming back''

I said quietly, through tears.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Royce hugged her tightly and tried to dry her tears

I'm sure that your sister knew how much you loved her, Mary. At least, she stopped suffering, now...

He said with kind voice, hoping to bring her consolation
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 am

I nodded weakly and wiped the rest of my tears away from my cheeks.

''Yes she stopped suffering now,and my brother Arthur is now with her in heaven..I just need to accept that,but it hurt so much.It hurt to move. It hurt even to breathe.''

I said quietly,looking at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Royce dried her tears and made her sit on bed slowly. She looked really pale. He sat next to her and hugged her again

Shh...I know, I know, Mary. It's normal...she was your sister. But you'll see...the pain won't hurt you so much anymore. Because she will be always with you. And me either...

He added almost whispering, rubbing softly her back
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:06 am

I sat on the bad with his help.Then I laid my head on his shoulder as he hugged me tight once again.

''Thank you for staying with me...I really appreciate this''

I managed to say.I was so tired and my eyes was closing down.I wanted to sleep but I couldn't because every time when I closed my eyes I could still see Margaret's body,so I tried my best to keep them open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm

not seeing my aunty for a while i go to check on here and knock on her chamber door
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Royce hugged her tenderly and dried her tears once more time. As he heared knocking, he looked surprised towards door
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

When I heard a knock on the door I weakly turned my head,looking towards the door surprised.I did not have enough strength for visitors,but perhaps it is something important.

''Come in''

I quietly shouted and then looked at Royce again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:32 am

As I enter nervously I see Mary and Royce I curtsy to them. Am I disturb you I do apologise if you wish I shall go
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Royce looked at Cordelia and tried to smile

Cordelia...of course you're not disturbing us. Come, please...

He said with kind voice
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm

I tried to smile, but my lips failed my mind's bidding.

''No not at all...Please come''

I said weakly,trying so hard to keep my eyes open.

Last edited by Mary Rose Tudor on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

auntie i was wondering how you were faring i am sorry to hear about your sister a servant had told me what happeni walk closer to the bed kneeling in front off my aunt[b]
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 pm

I nodded and softly touch her cheek.

''I am fine now....just a little tired,my dear.''

I said trying to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Royce held Mary's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder shlowly

Your aunt is very tired, Cordelia. Everyone are still shocked. Princess Margaret will be greatly missed...

He said with low voice, turning his eyes to Mary's pale face
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:14 pm

I could feel the tears in my eyes again but I took a deep breath trying to calm myself and to be strong.Then I leaned against his arm and rested my head on his shoulder and relaxed,nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:00 pm

unsure to leave or not [baunty you know i am here for you [/b]
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Royce looked at Cordelia and sighed

Thank you for coming, Cordelia. It's nice to see you showing your support. But as you see...your aunt need to sleep...

He added, holding softly Mary's cheek
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:32 am

I looked at Cordelia gently.

''Thank you my dear...It means a lot to me but now I really need to rest''

I said very softly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 am

I understand as I curtsy I leave the room
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:49 pm

I sighed deeply and sadly when she left her room.

''She never had opportunity to to get to know Margaret better''

I said quietly.Then I looked at Royce and added.

''You know ,you don't need to stay...You already done to much for me and I really appreciate everything but I don't want to trouble you more''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Royce nodded at Cordelia, and after she left he turned to Mary, shooking his head

Oh no...you're causing any trouble to me, Mary. I'll stay here until you'll feel better. Come, rest on bed for a while...

He said softly. Then he removed slowly her coat from her shoulders and helped her lying on bed slowly. He smiled and caressed gently her hairs
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm

He helped me remove my coat. I nodded agreement and lay on the bed.I really needed the rest even if i didn't want to admit to myself how tired I was.

''I'll never forget what you've done for me''

I said softly with a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next