The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Royce smiled and sat next to her on bed. He covered her with blanket and removed slowly a curl from her forehead

You have no need to tank me, Mary. You're my future wife. Of course I care about you...

He answered with kind voice, looking tenderly at her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 am

I looked at him tenderly as he covered me with the blanket. I felt such gratitude that he was here with me..he made me feel safe. I sat up and gently touch his cheek.

'' I am so happy that you are here with me. Without you being here with me, I don't think I could survive this. But knowing you are here, I know all will be well.''

I said gently,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Royce hugged her tightly and sighed deeply. He looked at her face and smiled softly

Yes...everything will be fine. I'll never leave you, Mary. Never...

He added whispering. Then he leaned on her and kissed softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

He lowered his voice to a whisper,and his words made me smile.Then he leaned in,and he kissed me,so softly,and so sweetly.I moved my lips against his slowly wrapping my arms around his neck.It was the first time that I felt something more than sorrow and all I could see was the bright colors locked in my closed eyes.I felt good .
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Royce kissed her tenderly, closing his eyes. Then he leaned slowly his hands on her hips and looked into her eyes

Mary...even if you've been already married, I...I decided to respect you until the altar...

He said whispering, breathing a bit
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

When he pulled away from me, my hands were wound in his hair, my lips bruised and tingling pleasantly.I opened my eyes slowly and looked at his eyes,smiling softly.

''I know...And for that I do respect you even more''

I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Royce looked at her with a tender smile

I think you should sleep, now. You're very tired and need some rest. I'll come back later to see you...

He caressed softly her cheek while smiling
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I smiled at him,nodding slowly.

''Yes I really need to sleep and rest and then I think that I will feel little better''

I said softly,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Royce leaned on her again and kissed softly her forehead

Have a good rest, Mary...

He smiled. Then stood up and left slowly the room
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

I smiled when he kissed my forehead. When he left the room I change into nightgown and slipped into the bad.I was so tired that I fell asleep almost as soon as my head touched the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 pm

knock on my aunt doors
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am

I was reading a book when I heard knock on my door.

''Come in''

I shouted wondering who it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 pm

smiles at seeing my aunt and curtsy auntie i do hope am not disturbing you
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:56 am

I smiled and hugged her gently.

''Oh no! You are never disturbing me,my dear!''

I said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

smiles as my auntie hugs me i have missed your company thought we would catch up since it as been awhile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I smiled to her softly.

''I have missed you too very much!Have a seat please''

I said and walked with her towards the sofa.

''Tell me everything that happened with you since last time I saw you''

I sat down slowly and looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm

as my auntie tell me she missed out i quickley tell her i kiss someone as i blush
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:38 pm

I looked at her in surprise.

''You did what?Who did you kissed?''

I asked,looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 pm

giggles his handsome his name is lancelot
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 pm

I looked at her trying to remember if I ever heard that name before.

''I never heard that name before.Is he here at cort?Tell me more about him''

I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm

cant stop smiling his wife died last year he come to claim his father lands, his been to the new world and a soldier
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I looked at her in surprise.

''He is a soldier?You know that your father with not be very pleased if he know about this.''

I said looking at her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm

i know auntie but he is handsome, when he kissed me it felt i left and was floating in the air
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am

I giggled softly and shook my head.

''You my dear,are in love! But is he kind to you?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:56 pm

giggles yes he can not be kinda my only fear is my father and him going away and not returning to me, smiles i it was strange i never met someone that i knew i could not be with away from when am near him i get butterflies and i can not smiling oh here i am going on, how are you and royce i have not seen him in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next