The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 am

I looked at her softly smiling.

''You are falling in love with him my dear.I would like to meet that man who obviously captured your heart.Does he feel the same about you?''

I asked,then sighed deeply.

''We are good ,very excited about our wedding,which I do hope to be soon.He was busy theas days but I am sure that you will see him soon''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 pm

oh am please to here it and yes i like you to meet him but i need to ask him first
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 pm

I nodded to her with small smile.

''Of course!If he wants too I would be more then glad to meet him.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm

That would make me happy, I was thinking off going on a horse ride would you like to join me?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:29 pm

I smiled to her,nodding slightly.

''Yes I would love to join you!Shall we go now?''

I asked,looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

yes if you wish it's nice out since the rain stopped it be nice
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 pm

I smiled to her and stood up.

''Then let's go now!''

I said excitedly,looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:57 pm

smiles and heads towards the door hope you can keep up as i run out of the door
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

I shook my head and left the room laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 am

After talking with my brother I went to my room.I sighed in relief and sat on the chair next to mirror.That went better than I expected,my brother gave his permission for Cardinal Fisher to celebrate my wedding and the final date.Then I remembered his words,knowing that he would be so disappointed if he know the truth about what happened betwen me and Royce at the lake.Even if I forgot who I am at that moment, I didn't regret it at all.I felt loved after a very long time and in that moment everything felt so right.I looked at myself in the mirror and slowly started to brush my hair.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 am

Charlotte dressed in her new gown of lavender silk, her baby bump just starting to show beneath the gown. With a hopeful smile she went to the princess' doors and knocked. She gave her name to the answering servant and waited patiently as she was announced.

"Lady Charlotte Rosenauer"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am

I was trying to decide what to do with my hair when the servant announced my new lady in waiting.I turned my head and looked at the door.

''Ah lady Charlotte! Please,let her come in!''

I said as I stood up from my chair.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 pm

She entered the chamber and saw the princess. "Your Highness," she said as she curtsied. "I am so honored to be at your service." She smiled as she regarded Mary Rose, seeing she was young and pretty and seemed kind. Charlotte felt she would get along with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I smiled when she entered in the room noticing that she was with child,which surprised me a little.

''Lady Charlotte! I'm happy we finally meet.''

I said kindly as I gave a little nod.

''Please have a seat.''

I smiled softly,motioning towards the sofa.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 pm

She smiled and took a seat, glancing about the room and finding the decor beautiful. She also noticed the princess glance at her belly. She put a hand over it. "I hope you are well today, Highness."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm

I nodded as I sat down,noticing that she put her hand over her belly.

''I am well,thank you ! How long you have been with child,my lady?''

I asked kindly,looking at her.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Charlotte smiled and blushed a little. "Only a couple of months, my lady. This one is my first." She glowed as she spoke of the child that grew within her. "Do you want to have children someday?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 pm

I smiled brightly to her.

''You are truly blessed,my lady! Are you married?''

I asked curiously,looking at her.

''Yes,it is my greatest wish,to have children one day.''

I replied softly still smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Charlotte smiled happily. "Thank you, I am blessed indeed. But, also a little frightened of what is to come.. " She nodded. "Yes, my lady I am recently wed to Sir Anthony Knivert. I suppose you know him or have heard of him."

"I had never thought of having my own family, but sometimes life gives us what we need rather than what we want. But now I cannot imagine a time when I was not a soon-to-be mother. I am sure you would be a wonderful mother." She smiled kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 am

I smiled kindly and gave a little nod.

''it is normal that you're a little scared, since this is your first child.But I am sure that everything shall be fine as I am sure that you will be a wonderful mother.''

I looked at her in surprise when she told me that her husband is Anthony Knivert.Henry didn't told me anything and I have never thought that Anthony will marry someday,he never seams to be a type of man for it.

''With Anthony Knivert!? Sorry Lady Charlotte,I am just little surprised. I've known him almost my whole life and I never thought that he could marry one day,he never seams to be interested in that...But I guess he didn't found the right lady before until now.I congratulate you and wish you lots of happiness.''

I said honestly,feeling happy for them both.

''Nothing is more wonderful when you have your own family especially if you are married out of love.Thank you,my lady!''

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Charlotte smiled and looked down. "Thank you my lady. I hope to be a good mother, as I already love this child so much."

She looked up at hearing Mary's words about Anthony. "Really? You have known him a long time? He did mention he is one of His Majesty's best friends. I am soon to meet the king, when he has time to see me." She backtracked through the words again, realizing what the princess had said. "So he was not the type to want to get married? I suppose most men are like that. I assume he was very... popular with the ladies." She said, intrigued by what she didn't know about him. "And thank you, my lady, for your felicitations." She smiled warmly.

She nodded. "Family is such an important thing, it's always good to surround yourself with those who know you best, even though they may not even be related by blood. But I would like to hear more about you, my lady. What does a princess of England like to do?" She laughed softly and tilted her head, listening.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm

I smiled to her softly and nodded.

''Yes I do know him for very long time.After all he is the best friend of my brother,the King.My brother will loves you,I am sure of it.He will be probably mad a little at Antony but he will be happy for you both.''

Cautious, I raised an eyebrow,wondering what she knows about him and what should I say.

''Yes,all of them were very popular with the ladies even Antony.Since all his friend were married except him,we all through that he never marry,he didn't seamed to be that kind of man.But as I say he probably didn't met the right lady for him until now when he met you''

I smiled to her,nodding in agreement.

''You are right! Family is the most important thing in the world....Oh my lady! I don't think that I will be so much interesting for you.Everything that Princess of England doing is following rules,to be example to everyone,never to disappointed her brother....But from time to time when no one is looking ,she manages to have some fun.''

I said giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure secret marriages are not usually well-liked, but I hope not to displease the king in any way," she said with a smile.

She laughed a little. "I suppose being the last one to marry would have people thinking that. But I am sure I will hear more of him in the coming days." She looked away thoughtfully, realizing how little she really knew her husband.

She joined in laughing with the princess. "I doubt very much that you are not interesting. But I am glad to hear you like to have a little fun now and then! I am sure we will be great friends, that is my hope." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I smiled to her kindly.

''Don't worry everything shall be fine,the king will be happy for his friend I am sure.''

I looked at her and nod a little.

''I am sure that you will here just good things about him,anyway that is in past now he is with you and anything else doesn't matter.''

I laughed still and then shrugged a bit.

''Trust me! When I was younger I never had cared about rules but now I am older and become very boring.... I already like you,you seams very different then other ladies so I am sure that we will be friends.''

I said honestly,smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Charlotte smiled. "I am very happy to see him when he has time to meet with us. I have only seen him briefly, once before." She blushed a bit, as she though King Henry was quite handsome.

"Yes, I agree. The past stays in the past and we always have a chance to begin again. I am very excited to have a fresh start here." She smiled and glanced out the window at the pale sunlight streaming through.

She laughed at Mary's words. "So you were a little wild when you were young? That makes me feel better, as I was a tomboy, completely different from what you see now. And worry not, we shall still have fun, apart from embroidery and such." She was glad to think a princess would see her as a good friend. "I like you as well, and I will be happy to serve you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next