The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm

"As a matter of fact it does. Perhaps it would surprise you to learn that she has no intentions of harming our good and noble King Henry who reigns so spendidly over us,"I then add,"Perhaps it would surprise you further to learn your son is engaging in a perverse affair...with a Duke of Genoa. A man, my lord Boleyn."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Thomas look with very open eyes.
" What you tell about my son?"
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

I smile a little,"I see our families being allies. We embrace the new faith whole heartedly and wish to be free of the ignorance and darkness of the old religion,"I say persuasively.

"I will offer you my word that I will keep your son's...disgusting desires a secret-in return for you never threatening her grace again. If you agree then we may be allies."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Thomas take a deep breath.
He have no chance when that with George will not be public.

" I think i understand you your Grace."

Thomas hate it when he notice that he have no Chance.

Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 pm

I smile,"I promise to do everything I can to make your daughter queen and serve your family. This will never be spoken of,"I vow.

I then bow,"Good night, My Lord."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Thomas stay shocked in his chambers back.
He sit on a chair.
Perhubs the Earl lie but what is when not.
Thomas can not take a clear thought.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Thomas will send Anne a message the story of George can be a danger of her couple with the King.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Norfolk decides to visit his brother-in-law immediately after he recieved his letter.
He knocks on his door and waits impatiently, his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 pm

" Hello Thomas please come in we have problems.Take a sit."

Thomas give him a goblet with wine.

"The Duchess of Lancaster is an suppoter of Queen Katherine and she is successor of the plantaganent.
I have write the King in a letter.
Than come The Eearl of Somerset to me a friend of the Duchess he tell me that George have an affair with a men."
And when i stop the attack of the Duchess he will help than Anne will be Queen.
And know i am affriad that Georges action damage Anne.

Thomas must take a sit.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Norfolk sits down and takes a huge sip of his wine, but then Thomas starts to talk and he almost chokes.
Coughing he puts down his goblet on a nearby little table and looks at him with raised eyebrows.

What? What did you write to the king? What is she up too, that woman? he asks upset, wondering what happened while he himself focussed on that physician of Wolsey and worked hard to get one of their greatest rivals out of the way.

He moans, their way to power lies open and now new problems occur!
Thomas tells him about his son and he tightens his jaw, that profligate will ruin all their plans with his idiot behaviour.

I told you before to keep your son in check! So, what does this Earl want? he asks angrily.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Thomas show the copy of the Letter to the King.

Your Majesty

i must tell you that i have news but i don`t know how important is it for you.

I have a talk with the Duchess of Lancaster in the Great Hall.
I want only give her my condulence of her lost.
In the conversation turned out that the duchess is a supporter of the
Queen Katherine and she is an successor of the Plantaganent her Grandmother was
Honor Plantaganent.
I don`t know how is it important for you Majesty
I thought it is important for you.

Your loyalty server Thomas Boleyn.

He take a deep breath.
" I now i have must be stronger to George.I hope you can help me in with this problem."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Norfolk rubs his chin while listening, for a while he remains silent.

Well, for now we can't get rid of her only because she is a supporter of queen Katherine, of whom there are still too many!... but we have to keep an eye on her. The Plantagenets seem to have accepted their fate and live in peace, but I don't trust them. We will spy on them and one little mistake is enough for us to take action!

He bites his lips while they talk about George.

Your son is engaged, isn't he? And he loves his sister, doesn't he? It should be enough for him to make sure not to cause problems, you must make that clear to him or I will do it, he hates me already but I don't care, he has to cooperate in our plan or his sister will never be Queen of England.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

" Yes please talk you with George he will listen to you.
I am thankfull of you.I know what you have do that the Boleyns are come high at court.
Nobody may that broken."

Thomas is eased that his brother in Law he help him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Norfolk picks up his goblet again and turns it in his hand. He doesn't look forward to talk to that young man, who only seems to think about having as much as fun as possible and has no obvious vision.
He shrugs and drinks most of the wine at once.

Tell me more about his... liasons, Thomas. Who is.... are involved? He asks while he stares in his goblet, this is an excellent wine and he drinks the rest of it, stretching his arm to have another one.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Thomas fill the goblet with wine again.

" The Earl say the name Cesare Duke of Genoa.I don`t know who is this man.
And i think George have had an short affair with the Duchess but this is over he told me.
Of this i have speak with him i say to him that he must think at his sister that is dangerous that the Duchess
is a supporter of the Queen.But he laugh.His title and position is climb over his head.He think he is the Lord of
Rochford and now he think nobody can touch him."

Thomas take a deep breath.

" That bring me over my mind.That Kid."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Norfolk sniffs.
Duke of Genoa?Never heard of! He blinks his eyes several times. An affair with a man, what is going on in that head of his nephew?

He learns about the Duchess and his eyes spit fire.
He is wittingly thwarting our plans! Does he think we work this hard to let him ruin all? He speaks louder and louder, stands up and paces through the room, shaking his finger to Thomas.

He has to understand what is at stake here! Suddenly he turns around and look curiously at Thomas.

You have not told me yet what this Earl wants from you... I can't believe he came here to tell you this out of his good heart!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:38 pm

" The Earl tell when i will stop the attack of the Duchess than he will help that Anne will be Queen.
I don`t know he will do that.Perhubs he will stop our plan."
" I say i understand but not more.I make no promises.I think his loyalty of the Duchess are dangerous for us."

Thomas look at his brother in law with a worried face.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Anne got a note from her father and she came to his chamber.She knocked at the door

"Father? It's Anne!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:35 pm

" Come in "

Thomas is Happy that Anne come.

" Sweetheart it gives bad news from your brother George.
He have an affair with a men.I have talk with your Uncle Thomas about it.
He will talk with him.George must show what place his family have.
I only want the you know it.Your Uncle will speak with him.
I think George come to rationality."

Thomas wait of the reaction from Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Anne was shocked by what she heard.She looked at her father with big eyes

"What? This can not be true, father.George would never do something like this!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne was shocked by what she heard.She looked at her father with big eyes

"What? This can not be true, father.George would never do something like this!"

" The Earl of Somerset tell it me because i have send the King a letter in i write to him that the Duchess of Lancaster
is a supporter of the Queen.The Earl tell me when i don`t stop the attack he will make it public that George have an affair with
the Duke of Genoa.I hope it so that was a lie.But when not we have a problem."

Thomas look at Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Anne began to circulate in the room nervously

"I can not believe this.But you told me that he has a daughter from Lady Emilie?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm

" Yes he have a iligitim daughter.Perhubs it is only a mood.When we have luck than will be ended it soon.
And when we quietly than the people don`t hear from the affair.I think George do it to see how far he can go."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Anne shook her head.

"George is a free man.So he can do anything what he wants.But all eyes are currently on our family!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber   Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Boleyn's bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2