The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+7
Geoffrey Lonshord
Jane Seymour
Diane de Poitiers
Catherine Parr
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 pm

I walked through the castle halls to my brother's chambers and knocked gently.

''Thomas it is me Elizabeth...May I come in?''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 pm

After the journey to Whitehall I was feeling a bit tired, I was about to lay down when I heard a knock at my door. The sound of my sister's voice lifted my spirits.
I went to the door, "Lizzie!!!" I said happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:52 pm

I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

''Oh Brother! I have missed you very much...I hope I do not disturb you''

I said happily.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 am

"Sister, you are never disturbing me. Please come in." I said as I told the servant to fetch us some ale. "How are you? It has been too long."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 am

I entered the room,smiling happily.

''Oh I am well,little busy with my duties...How are you? I didn't saw you since we moved here''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 am

I hadn't seen her since she had told me of her engagement. The servant brought us some fresh ale, as I took a drink I looked at her and smiled. "Yes I too have been quite busy. How is your betrothed sir Atmoor?" I
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

I looked at him a little confused and shook my head.

''Brother he is not my betrothed,he is just someone that I like very much....But I hadn't saw him for very long time''

I said little sadly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 am

I looked at her knowing how much she fancied him. "Forgive me sister, what happened?" I asked as I was very concerned for her well being.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 am

I shook my head,looking around the room.

'' He just left without a word,and I don't know where he is''

I slowly touch the brooch which gave me,the only thing I have from him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 am

I look away feeling angered. I look back at her and try to smile. "Do not fret, my sweet sister men like him are not worthy of you." I hug her and think of how fragile and naive her poor heart is.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 am

I tried to smile, but failed.

''You are right he is not worth even to mention...But maybe he had good reason to leave,I guess I will never know.''

I said sadly as I hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

I saw her sadness, "We must not worry about love. It shall come when we least expect it." I said with smile. "Now come, let us explore this beautiful palace"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I nodded softly.

''you are right like always,dear brother...What I would without you''

I smiled happily.

''Oh that is wonderful idea..Where would you like to go first?''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 am

I saw her smile, which made me happy. "Lets just take a walk outside, get some fresh air and see where it takes us." i said and got up excited to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

I stood up and nodded.

''Than lets go...I can not wait to see more of this beautiful palace''

I said as we walked towards the door and left the room
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 pm

i knock at the door , good day Sir Thomas
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:04 pm

I made my way to Thomas's chamber-eager to see him after my arrival at Whitehall. Wearing my beautiful gown of grey silk I finally reached the door and knocked it lightly,"Sir Thomas?"I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 pm

After my visit with my sister I wasn't yet ready for bed, so I decided to read for a little bit when I heard a knock at my door. I recognized the voice, I opened the door and smiled.

"Lady Craven, tis a pleasure to see you. Please do come in." I said welcoming her in. I was very pleased to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:43 pm

I blush a little suddenly feeling incredibly self conscious- I brush my fingers quickly through my soft hair and brush my hands against my dress. I give a little curtsey and smile at Thomas,"Sir Thomas I,"Suddenly lost for words I blanche and don't know what to say
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm

I notice her cheeks turn a bright shade of pink, I smile for it flatters me. "Please do come in. Would you like some wine?" I asked as I walked over and poured us each a goblet of wine. I sat next to her on the sofa, "How have been? it seems so long since I last saw you." I said as I found her so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 pm

I nodded and took the goblet of wine and took a little sip," I have been well,"I say with a smile,"What of you? When did you arrive in Whitehall?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:37 am

When she takes a sip of her wine I watch her, and admire her femininity "Just a few days ago. I very much enjoy it here. It's good to change once and a while." I said as I showed her to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I walked through the castle halls to my brother's chambers.I didn't saw him for awhile and I have missed him very much.Once I was in front his door I knocked gently.

''Thomas it is me Elizabeth...May I come in?''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:12 am

I had just returned to my chamber after doing some biding for his majesty. I heard a knock at my door and recognized the voice. It was my sister Elizabeth. I opened the door, "Lizzie, it's so good to see you! Please do come in. How are you. It's been a while." I said as I embraced her with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next