The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+7
Geoffrey Lonshord
Jane Seymour
Diane de Poitiers
Catherine Parr
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 pm

"I know I am" she smiles"Men possibly think they are not worthy of me, like I'm sort of goddess or something."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 am

Thomas smiled in relief knowing his sister was keeping a proper status at court. "That you are. We Seymour's are like a flame, and the moths just easily come towards us without any resistance." He laughed and took off his shoes as he got comfortable. "Sister, please relax your here with nobody to see you act unladylike. Now tell me how our the rest of our siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:25 am

She takes off her slippers and put her feet on the couch to rest "I'm sure they are well. It seems we haven't seen them since the family feast." she smiles and takes a sip "tell me about you.what trouble have been in lately? she says teasingly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:57 pm

He sighed "Well not much, it seems as if my life is at a stand still. We need an adventure, a vacation. What do you think?" he said looking at his sister remembering how much fun they had in their youth.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:22 pm

"that sounds like a wonderful idea." as Thomas mentions about the past, she starts to think about her brother and sisters used play outside in the yard and got little stains on our clothes from playing in the grass. "I'm so glad you thought of it."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Feeling somewhat nervous i came to Thomas's chamber and knocked my curls brushed out.

[Sorry i only just found it my bad]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Thomas was anxiously awaiting the lady Ashley, he poured himself a goblet of wine in hopes the time would go by faster. When he heard a knock at the door, he knew it was her. Opening the door he couldn't help but smile "Lady Ashley welcome, please come in" He said and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:19 pm

I smiled Just call my kat I noticed that his lips were a somewhat rouge color so i kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:45 am

"Kate" He murmured and greeted her back with a kiss, pulling her waist toward him as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and moved his hand down her leg, desiring her more than any woman before her.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 pm

I kissed him back with just as much passion running my hand up his shirt feeling his smooth chest I pulled our lips away and smiled Why do you have a strong desire for me? I asked biting my lip and climbling up on his chest of drawers
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 pm

With her sitting up on the chest of drawers, Thomas runs his hands under her skirts feeling her smooth skin "I don't know, there's something very special about you that I must have" He says and leans up kissing her lips once again with full on passion.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 pm

He kissed like a man tasting wine for the first time i pulled my lips away and held up his chin looking him straight into the eyes. Tell me if i wasn't a virgin would this special thing about me still appeal to you or are you simply marking you're terrotiy as their is no need! No man notices me except you
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 am

"Yes, a pure woman does appeal to me. Although in the sense, that doesn't matter. I'm attracted to you nonetheless." Thomas said as he opened her thighs and found her moist womanhood. He inserted his fingers and began to explore her depths as he felt himself get excited as well.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 pm

I relaxed my entire body leaning up the wall a tingle of pleasure running through my body as he teased. I moved myself against his fingers in union rreaching my hand towards his crouch. I undid his pants guiding my hand around that area
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 am

It was obvious she was inexperienced however, her hand movement made him want her in way that was indescribable. Walking her over to the bed, he took off the rest of her clothing. Her porcelain skin glimmered as he kissed her shoulder then to her breasts. He circled his tongue around her nipples sucking them gently as he ran his hands to her bottom and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Something about his body lanuage didn't feel right like he was forcing himself. I pulled away his hands from me and rolled on top of him. I started kissing his belly up the side of his body raising his hands above his head kissing his neck fondling for a bit of sheet. Moving my lips on top of his i kissed him in an passionate embrace holding his hands by his side being pressed down by my legs tracting my fingers down his body as i continued to kiss. Moving my self completely on top of him in order to distract him i ripped a piece of cloth moaning loudly so he did not hear. Pressing my breasts up against his face i tied the cloth to the bed taking his hands in one quick movement tieing him to the bed i sat up with a satisfied sigh and grin. I put on my undergown and went back to the bed pouring myself a goblet of wine. Thomas you should never under estimate the innocence of ladies as we will make you work for ot. I don't think you understand the hold you have on certain ladies
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Thomas felt as she pulled away, then as she straddled him and began to tie his hands up to the bed post he got aroused moving his tongue between her breasts. "I for sure will never underestimate you again!" he said with a smirk as he anxiously awaited her next action.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am

And what makes you so very certain that I am going to untie you from this bed? I want love thomas not a quick tumble between the sheets. How can I be certain that you are not going to use me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 am

This woman was definitely different than all the others. Tom pulled at his arms forward trying to free himself, but she had knotted them rather well. "What kind of man do you think I am?" he asked as he had never been tied up in this manner before.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Clearly a man incontrol! I undid his doublet and gently eased myself down onto his manhood my hands gripping at his chest I waited for the stinging to subside breathless she eyed him. Do not make me just another one of your whores
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:02 am

As she straddled herself on top of him he groaned and lifed his hips as he felt her tight, warm, moist, womanhood wrap around him. "Never, I could never treat you like that!" I explained as adjusted his hips trying to feel all her depths.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 am

Untying his hands I wrapped my arms around his body pressing my lips against his my fingers running up his thigh. I pushed myself up pressing my hands against his chest as I pushed myself even further down onto him.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:31 am

As she untied his hands he grabbed her waist and flipped her on her back, entering her again, feeling his member throb as he moved his hips together with hers feeling the immense sensation of her tightness.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:18 pm

I had no idea what to doThomas seemed in control I rested my head on his shoulder sinking my lips into his skin as his movements became harder
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:44 pm

He thrusted deeper and faster as I begin to sweat I slowed down and pulled her body as close as possible to mine, kissing her neck, letting our bodies connect together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next