The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 pm

"Charles let her head resting on his chest and looked at her with a curious smile"

I know...it must be not easy for you accepting all my children. But they're part of my life, and I love all of them. They...are not in competion with my love for you, darling...

"He kissed softly her head"

Talking about my children...you should know that Anna and my daughter Catalina are back to court...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Catherine's eye's were like daggers. Oh I see they finally let her out of the nunnery then? Catherine moved herself of from him and went to her own side of the bed. What do you want me to say I like Victoria she is very grown-up I can be nice to Catalina but Anna no! She practically thinks you are still hers! You wonder why I moan and constantly unhappy you have selfishly done this to me it's like a living torment can I go to spain to visit my mother better yet let me have an affair.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:37 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

Anna is the mother of my children, Catherine. I'm not involved with her anymore, but we have five children together and I can't ignore her. When we rarely see each other...we just talk about our children. Nothing else...

"He said trying to reach her hand with his"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 pm

I always come last Charles Always and it stops now otherwise I will do something very unholy and you will never have kids from me. Now please leave
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:12 pm

"Charles opened his eyes wide"

What...what do you mean? My love, I'm telling you that I love you, not Anna. I wish nothing more than having children from you...

"He touched her chin trying to catch her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I am done and when I say it I mean it starting from now I am in constant competition for you always and it makes me annoyed at myself because I do really care for you but I seem to be lashing out on you all the time for that I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:44 pm

"Charles shook his head"

You're not in competion for my love, Catherine. You and Anna have different places in my heart. How can you be jealous of her? You know I'm totally faithful since I married you. Because I love you...

"He whispered, not knowing what else he could add"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes I am and stop calling me jealous you just have alot of people to please like I said I am more than happy to go to suffolk for a short while please
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm

"Charles looked astonished at her"

Do you want to leave court without me? Catherine...you're with child. Our child. How can I leave you alone in Suffolk?

"He asked, not leaving his eyes from her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Yes I am leaving you and their will be no more baby Catherine removed herself from him and started to dress. Don't try to find me because you won't succeed go back to that bitch anna you are no longer my husband
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 pm

"Charles stood up fastly from bed, wrapping the sheet around his waist"

But...what are you saying, Catherine? You're my wife and...I won't allow you to hurt my child! You can't do such thing because of Anna! Why are you acting like this?

"He almost shouted and came closer grabbing her shoulders"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 pm

I am angry I am leaving you and their is nothing you can do deal with it. When I said I am done I mean it now remove your hands from me and I will be in touch
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 am

"Charles removed slowly his hands from her, even much more astonished than before"

Why are you angry, darling? Anna is not a danger for us. I married you, not Anna. And I don't even want a mistress. So...why don't you calm down and talk to me? I won't let you go anywhere without me...your husband!

"He said his last words proudly but avoiding an angry tone"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Growing more annoyed Catherine got dressed.Charles this is just too much you forget I am only 17 all these women keep appearing and I have yet to settle into court life give me a break just a tiny amount of time away. She wasn't going to beg him she had too much pride to lower herself.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:45 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and nodded, biting his lips"

Alright...I won't force you. You're...you're still so young. If you need a break away from me...I allow you to go to Suffolk. But please, take care of you and our baby. I...I'll miss you...

"He said with broken voice. He wanted to touch her, but he bit his lips again and he didn't"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Catherine sat down. I will always be grateful for everything you did for my family but I think we should separate for eternity go and be with the duchess of Navarre! she wants to be your wife much more than me we could have our marriage annulled you'll be free and so will i
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:44 pm

"Charles looked shocked at her. He sat next to her on bed taking hand in his"

I don't want to annull our marriage, Catherine! Nan and I...are no longer together. I hurted her in the past. Like I hurted Anna...and I hurted you. It seems I hurt women I love. I...I'm unable to make them happy. And this is totally my fault, I admit it. But please...don't leave me alone. A mistress will never take your place in my heart...

"He said hardly, trying to control his emotions"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Now Catherine looked at him shocked she wrapped a sheet around him feeling bad. Not your fault that Anna farther had his head chopped of because of treason against the king your very best friend he's like a brother to you so whatever happened between you and her had to end other wise you would of lost your head. When the king does not need you I want to go straight back to suffolk! Ok now come here. Catherine opened her arms to him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 pm

"Charles listened her silently, without removing his eyes from her beautiful face. Then finally he smiled after her words and hugged her tightly"

Oh...Catherine! I would do everything to see you happy. Even if this means being forced to stay away from you. We can go...wherever you wish. Just stay at my side. You're the first woman who made me forget my womanizer's nature...

"He said giggling and pressed her young body against his, enjoying the warmth of her skin on him"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Catherine listened to him he meant his words but would he stick to it no he was incapable.Ah! Well don't make promises you can not keep Charles. Do you fancy some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:57 pm

"Charles smiled again. Even if there some problem between them, he never stopped loving her sweet nature"

I keep my promises, darling. Just give me the opportunity to show you that I'm saying the truth. And...yes. I'd love some fresh air, now. What about a relaxing walk in the garden?

"He suggested, trying to make her smile too and touching softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:24 pm

But if you break your promise I will never let you kiss me or ever share my bed again and this I mean and you won't see any of our children do you understand? Catherine was taking no nonesense and no mucking around enough was enough
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:42 pm

"Charles remained silent for a little while. He gulped and nodded"

Of course...you're right. I married you and I made an oath in front of God. I won't break it. And...I'll share my bed only with you, my love...

"He said. The he took her hand and brought it until his lips. He kissed it softly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Well you are a liar then are you not? Do not speak to me or come near me until I have had my child go back to the whore like you did the other night and stay their. Go
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 am

"Charles took a deep breath. He looked at her once more time"

Do you really want me to leave?

"He asked, turning his eyes around room"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next