The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Catherine looked at him turning his face towards her placing herself on his lap she kissed him waiting for his response
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 pm

"Charles wasn't expecting her to put herself on his lap. He wrapped her with his arms and this time looked directly into her deep, lively eyes"

I already shared you my feelings, Catherine. I just need you to believe me. You're my wife and I love you. But...if you don't trust me, our marriage can' last for long. And I want to spend with you the rest of my life...

"He said sincerely, hoping she could catch the truth in his words"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:41 pm

I am trying to trust you but you make it hard why is it so hard for you just to be faithful to me
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:29 pm

"Charles closed his eyes for a while. He took a breath before turning towards her again"

It's not because of you, darling. I...I have been an awful husband for poor Princess Margaret because of that. Even if while she was dying...I was with another woman...

"He gulped remembering that moments and felt terribly guilty"

But for this reason, I want to be a better husband for you. I'll faithful, I promised it...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Catherine thought if she trusted him and he hurt her then she would be made a fool of.Then if you did that would mean you never loved me at all. I need to protect myself and you love the past so stay their with all your mistresses and I will only be at your side when needed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm

"Charles took another deep breath. He couldn't blame her for not trusting in him but he needed a chance"

The past is past, Catherine. Yes...I admit I have temptations, sometimes. Like all men. But I try to resist. Because you're much important than a night of passion with another woman. Will you give me this chance?

"He asked, wondering about her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:58 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes. Then he sighed and nodded"

Alright. It's evident that you need your space. I think you need time to think about that. About us. And I have no intention to force you. So...if you still want me to leave, I will...

"He said, still holding her on his lap"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Catherine removed herself from his lap and shouted. You and I nothing. for the first time in Catherine life she turned her back on the man she truly loved silent tears started to fall but not for him but for the child she had to carry. You shouldn't of bedded anna your daughter and her tricked you into her bedchamber and you fell for it just get out of my life my revenge on you both is I will get rid of this child and the blood will be on both of your hands
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"Charles stood up from bed, looking shocked at her face"

Catherine! Please...our child is innocent! I'm surely an waful husband. But our child doesn't have to pay for my mistakes! My love...listen to me. I...I was just trying to console Anna. She has your same fears. And...for God's sake! I really don't know how to behave with you both!

"He almost shouted. Then he took a breath to calm down and walked silently towards window"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Catherine turned quick on her heel approaching him. How dare you compare me to her! My family are not traitors and have not had their head on the block. So many times I have told you I do not care if I lose you, you were never mine to begin with
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 pm

"Charles looked at her again. Now she was facing him and sharing her real feelings, at least"

I never compared you with her. You both are...totally different. I'm just saying that you and Anna have different places in my life. And you knew about her and my children before marrying me. What's changed?

"He asked, trying to understand her reasons"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:09 pm

People change and so do feelings we don't even have a marriage just endless arguments all the time You have to admit that she has changed and I'm not happy you can't keep everyone happy Charles So I end up being the unhappy one because I am very easy to hurt why can't you let me leave
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:16 pm

"Charles listened her silently. After thinking in silence, he nodded slowly"

Yes...you're right. I can't make everyone happy. Someone has to suffer, unluckily. And this is my fault. But I don't want that this someone...is you, Catherine. Anna is a free woman. I told her many times to find an husband...even before our marriage. I care for her and our children, but I'm not in love with her. Catherine...look at me...

"He added leaning his hand on her arm"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Catherine rested her forehead on his chest listerning to him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:47 pm

"Surprised by her reaction, he wrapped his arms around her sighing deeply"

I can't blame you for not trusting in me. Well...any woman does, actually. But we're building a new family, Catherine. I just want to live this moment without drama. Any woman can bring me away from you and our child. Never...

"He added while with his hand removed slowly her brown curls from her white neck"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I was being fiesty and assertive it's hard being nice I just find it hard to adjust. Catherine removed the sheet from his waist looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:06 pm

"Charles glanced down once he removed sheet around him, leaving him naked. He took her face among his hands"

My young, sweet Catherine. Come...

"He kissed her lips with passion. Then he took her hand in his, leading her towards their bed again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:23 pm

With a devilish grin on her face Catherine dropped her gowns on the floor laying upon the bed in a goddess manner
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:28 pm

"Charles watched her laying on bed and stared speechless at her. She looked like a goddess, and he couldn't believe that this beautiful girl was his wife. He joined her on bed. They were both naked, and he put himself on top of her, parting her legs"

I want you to be mine again...

"He whispered, while his hardness was already teasing her groin"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Charles. Catherine moaned taking a hold of him whilst she moved on top of him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:19 pm

"Charles looked up at her, surprised. He smiled, joining his hands with hers and admiring her beauty"

Catherine...

"He just whispered, waiting for her to move and whishing strongly to press his lips against hers again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Catherine climbed on top of him her lips pressed against his with her thighs on either side of him she took his manhood and pressed herself down her fingers tightly wrapped arounjd his chest hair not letting go
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"Charles moaned deeply feeling his hardness entering her. He ran his hands along her legs arching a bit his back to be in syncron with her movements. He looked at her excited face"

Catherine...

"He mumbled among moans"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Feeling slightly uncomfortable Catherine grabbed his chest hair even tighter as she began to move against him lifting herself a little up and down his manhood each time pressing herself down on him even more harder. She curved the top of her body so her hair tumbled down the side of his face and their lips were joined again but something still didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next