The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:22 am

"Charles kissed her back. But he felt she was feeling uncomfortable. Then he made her roll on her back, putting himself on top of her"

Ehy...you're no forced to do that. You can please me just being yourself, my love...

"He said still breathing. He caressed her lips with his finger"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:00 pm

No you fool my baby something feels wrong. Catherine looked at him wide eyed waiting for him to remove himself of from her. is their blood Charles
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:38 pm

"Charles frowned and opened his mouth. He looked down: there was blood on sheet. He climbed immediately on his back, scared and not knowing what to do"

Oh my God! Catherine...our baby! That's my fault! Stay here...don't move. I run to call the physician...

"He stood up and started dressing up as fastly as he could. He never felt so agitated in his life"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Catherine looked at Charles through stung eyes. You already have so many children already consuming all your time as it is their now we have nothing to bond us now. rolling over on to her side Catherine wrapped herself in a sheet.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:00 pm

"Charles finished lacing his shirt and shook his head"

It's not too late, Catherine. Many women bleed a bit during pregnancy. The baby...the baby is probably fine. Don't move, I'll be back with the physician in a while...

"He ran towards door and left the room as fastly as he could. He only hoped to find someone to help his Catherine"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 am

Agostino rushed into lady Willoughby's chamber after the Duke of Suffolk called him in the infirmary. He saw the young girl in bed and some blood on sheet. He approached her with his medical bag

My lady, calm down. I'm here for helping you. Please, let me visit you..
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 am

"Charles followed the physician into room. He ran his hand through his hairs looking at Catherine lying in bed"

Dr Agostino...please save the baby! She is carrying my child...

"He exclaimed feeling impotent in front of Catherine's bleeding. He wanted to help but he didn't know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Catherine looked at them both. Charles can you help cover the top half of me up please. looking from one to the other. Agostino can being intimate with the duke cause bleeds especially if let's say one got over excited or arguing perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 pm

"Charles came immediately to her bed. He took a towel and warapped it slowly around her breasts. Then he sat next to her on bed holding tightly her hand"

Don't worry, my love. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Just don't be agitated...

"He kissed her hand and looked at the physician"

We were in intimacy, yes. Doctor...what about her conditions? Is the baby fine?
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:45 am

When lady Catherine was covered, Agostino started to look attentively at blood on sheets. He looked at Charles shooking his head

I don't know yet, Your Grace. It could be dangerous being intimate during pregnancy. But for make us sure about the baby, I need to visit your wife..

He sat on bed too and looked at Catherine

My lady, I know it could be embarassing. But I need to visit your intimate part. I will be fast. Can you please open your legs? It's for baby's sake..
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 am

"Charles brought his hand among Catherine's hairs"

Come on, darling...don't be shy. The doctor is here to help you. I'm here...

"He whispered hoping to reassure her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Charles can you wait away from the bed please you can still stay in the room. Catherine pulled her legs up her eyes looking at the canopy of the bed
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:26 pm

"Charles opened his mouth to say something. Then he just nodded silently, to avoid more agitation"

Oh...of course! I'll wait next to window, so the physician can do his duty without me around...

"He kissed her head. Then he stood up and reached the window. He took a breath, trying to focus his attention on landscape outside"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 am

Agostino waited for Charles to walk away from bed. He wore his gloves and looked attentively at the Duchess's womanhood. He immediately noticed she had intimacy with her husband. He touched the part softly, drying some blood and investiagating with attention. When he finished, he removed his gloves and washed his hands

You may cover yourself, my lady. You just had a placental. The child is detached from the placenta. But it's still alive. You're lucky. This could be deadly for the baby. But..if you'll have rest, he or she will come back in his position and he can grow normally. Just, avoid sexual contact until the child will be born, Your Grace..
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 am

"Charles removed his eyes from window as the physician started talking. He gulped, feeling guilty for what's just happened"

So...the baby is fine, right? It's my fault. She is so young...and we shouldn't...I'll take care of her

"He said, still shocked. We went so close to lose another child"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:13 am

Catherine looked from one to another. Can't a mother also die when the placenta becomes unattached and I am to be bed ridden until I give birth? What if the baby does not move back will it just fall out Charles do something.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm

"Charles reached Catherine on bed again. He immediately kissed her hairs and hold tightly her hand"

Have you heard what the physician said, my love? You just need to rest. We'll be careful, since now. And everything will be alright...

"He whispered against her hairs"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

Agostino dried his hands with a cloth. He looked at Catherine

There is no need to stay in bed all time, my lady. Just have some rest and you can get up from bed even tomorrow. Don't be worried..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Charles can you hold me thank you Agostino but I need some time with my husband. Catherine looked at Charles beseechly feeling even more alone than ever.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 pm

"Charles nodded and looked at Agostino"

Thank you, doctor. We'll call you again if needed...

"Once the physician left, he turned towards Catherine. He smiled. His hand caressed her soft, brown hairs"

I'm here, my love. Nothing bad will happen to you or to our baby. I'm here...

"He repeated whispering, pulling sweatly her head against his chest"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Resting her body against his Catherine wrapped her arms around his body trying to nestle in her favourite position. Can you spend the nice with me I just want to be in your arms. How are we going to be without our intimacy you are a very sexual person Charles
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 pm

"Charles wrapped his arms around her. But he couldn't avoid to giggle after her words"

Well...sex is not everything in a marriage, Catherine. And after all...it's just a temporary moment. I'm ready to make this...sacrifice, for our baby's sake...

"He answered. Then he kissed her head again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Being intimate with you means alot to me you are my husband I need you for so many different things and ways Taking in his beautiful features Catherine pressed her lips to his her leg pushing into the middle of his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:12 pm

"Charles hold her face among his hands. He kissed her back, enjoying deeply her taste"

It means a lot to me too, my love. But you heard the physician. And...if you fear I could take a mistress...don't be worried about that. I won't. We have a whole life for being intimate again...

"He whispered with a joking smile, rubbing softly his nose against hers"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Are we to be Eskimos? with a little laugh shall kissed him tasting him hungrily not caring if she was pregnant. What do you think we shall have I want a boy it will be much easier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next