The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Catherine smiled at him "Please, call me Catherine." she said "You are more than welcome."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 pm

"Charles smiled lovingly at her and giggled a bit"

Catherine...of course. You surely heard about my previous marriage. I haven't been a good husband for Margaret. But I promise...that I'll be a better husband for you...

"He said almost whispering, still holding her hand"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Catherine smiled at him "I will pull you from your womanizing ways, Charles." she said "I don't know how, by hook or by crook, i shall do it." she said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 pm

"Charles laughed"

I know what people says about me, Catherine. But I just ask you to trust me. I'll be always faithful to you...

"He said, looking carefully at her face's expression. He hoped she could believe him"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Catherine nodded "I shall believe you, until the day where you break my heart." she said "Can...can..you kiss me again?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm

"Charles licked his lips while smiling and took her face among his strong hands again. Then he leaned on her and met lovingly her lips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Catherine kissed him back softly and touched his hands that were upon her face as her eyes closed whilst kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:13 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and enjoyed her lips's taste. He slowly met his tongue with hers"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Catherine didn't want to pull away but she knew if she continued her virtue would be at stake, pulling away she looked up at him "I said i wished to keep myself till we are wed...with kisses as such as those i don't think i will be able."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm

"Charles removed his lips from hers as she pulled him away. He was breathing hardly"

Catherine...I swear to you that I'll respect your virginity until our wedding night. I don't want to put your virtue in danger. I can control myself...

"He said whispering, caressing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Catherine nodded "When are we to wed? I hope it is not too long." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm

"Charles sighed and smiled warmly"

Very soon, my love. I think we could marry in Suffolk. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Catherine nodded "I think to stay in the country, court life is too...well.. I think you know yourself."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 pm

"Charles smiled after her words and shrugged a bit"

I know what you mean, darling. But I have to be at King's side. He needs me here at court, especially now. Hope you understand. What's your fear?

"He asked, even if he already knew the answer, maybe"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Catherine just shook her head "I just don't like court life." she said and she gulped "Whilst we are engaged..from now on, do you promise not to break my heart?" she asked "Do you promise will your full heart?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:09 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and squeezed her hand in his. He stared at her eyes"

I...I promise of being faithful, Catherine. I know you fear that ladies could tempt me here at court. But I give you my world, darling. I won't break your heart...

"He said with deep voice"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Catherine nodded with a smile "Then i promise that my heart and body is yours and only yours until the day i die." she whispered and she kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 pm

"Charles smiled tenderly and kissed her back. He touched softly her chin"

You are so innocent, Catherine. I won't hurt you...

"He whispered"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Catherine smiled at him "I dearly hope you will not Charles, because i fear i am inlove with you already." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm

"Charles looked silently at her and smiled. Then leaned on her and kissed her soft lips again, closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Catherine kissed him back gently as she moved her hand up to his cheek and stroked it softly as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 pm

"Charles kissed her back with tenderness and smiled after removing his lips from hers"

You seem so thoughtful, Catherine. What's wong?

"He asked smiling, looking carefully at her pretty face"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Catherine looked up at him with a smile "Nothing, my love." she said "I'm just thinking about how our married life would be."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

"Charles kissed softly her hand and raised his eyes to hers. He squeezed softly her cheek"

It will be very happy, Catherine. Just...don't believe everything people says about me. I just ask you to trust me. And I'll make you happy...

"He whispered. Then he leaned on her and met her lips again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Catherine took a deep breath and kissed him back softly "Then you will make me happy? and you will not make me sad?" she asked and she gulped a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next