The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 pm

"Charles took Catherine's face among his hands and looked into her eyes"

Maybe...I can make you sad, sometimes. Because of my weakness. And because I'm unworthy of such sweet lady as you are. But...I beg you to trust me. I'll do my best for being a good husband for you...

"He answered almost whispered, caressing softly her cheeks"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Catherine looked at him and she nodded slowly and smiled softly "Then i will try my best to trust you with all i do, but i beg of you to try and gain control over your weakness." she said and she kissed his hands softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

"Charles smiled wide as she kissed his hands"

I'll never hurt you, Catherine. So...what if we'll marry next week in Suffolk? I can't wait seeing you next to me on the altar...

"He amiled and kissed softly her nose"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Catherine smiled at him and she nodded "Of course..i wish to live in Suffolk after abit of time, if you do not mind? I think that court life is too...busy for me."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"Charles giggled touched softly her lips"

As you wish, my lady. We can stay in Suffolk for a while before coming back to court. I just pray our wedding day will come soon. I don't think I can wait longer for...you know what...

"He added whispering his last words into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Catherine closed her eyes and smiled at him and nodded "Neither can i, if i am honest." she said then an idea popped into her head "Would you have any more children?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

"Charles smiled and shrugged a bit"

Well...I already have five children with the Duchess of Buckingham, as you know. But you'll be my wife. Then yes...of course I'd like having a child from you. You're so young...

"He said holding softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Catherine smiled at him a little "I will treat your children with the Duchess no differently than what i will to the child we have." she admitted "For i deem it not fair to treat children differently."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 pm

"Charles couldn't avoid to smile after her words"

How wise my future wife is! Young, beautiful, clever, wise...what have I done to deserve such angel?

"He grinned a bit and leaned on her neck, kissing it softly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Catherine laughed and let out a shaky breath "Oh Charles.." she whispered "If you keep up with these kisses i don't think i will be able to stay chaste until the altar."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm

"Charles smiled teasingly and kept on kissing her neck until her neckline"

Uhm...we're doing nothing bad. It's not forbidden kissing my future wife...

"He smiled jokingly and bit softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Catherine laughed softly "I know it is not forbidden." she whispered and she took his hands "But you are teasing me, i think i should tease you too..revenge."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

"Charles giggled and raised an eyebrow"

Revenge? Such sweet, innocent girl...is able to revenge? Uhm...I can't believe that...

"He grinned and pulled her closer"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Catherine laughed a little and moved closer "I believe i can come up with a few ways." she whispered as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm

"Charles frowned while smiling, pretending of being surprised"

Uhm...I'm officially curious, now. I remind you're my pupil. I should teach you something...

"He bit his lips and winked teasingly, still holding her in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Catherine looked at him and smiled "Will you teach me?" she asked "How to please you without....loosing my maidenhead before we marry?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm

"Charles laughed, leaning back his head"

God...this is a dangerous question, my lady. My answer could be not...suitable for a virtuous girl...

"He answered almost whispering, feeling her body's curves pressing against his"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Catherine looked at him with pleading eyes and she smiled "Please.." she said and she ran her hands over his clothed chest and kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:16 pm

"Charles sighed deeply, unable to remove his eyes from her"

Well...there are many ways. Are you sure you want to know?

"He whispered into her ear, running his hands around her waist with slow movements"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Catherine nodded at Charles "I wish to know as many ways as you can teach me." she whispered and she ran her hands up to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 pm

"Charles let out a deep sigh and took her hand from his shoulder. He kissed it softly and leaded it down until his manhood. As he put her soft hand on it, he had to do en effort to control himself"

You see, darling...this is the weaker point of every man. You don't know how much power you women have on it...

"He whispered while grinning, trying to refrain a moan"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Catherine looked down at his manhood and ran her hand over it and she squeezed his manhood softly and looked up at him for his reaction "And if i did that?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

"Charles let out a moan as she squeezed his manhood. He smiled and shook his head"

Well...if you did that...your virtue could be in serious danger, my lady...

"He looked down at her hand and let her teasing him, enjoying her touch on his hardness"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Catherine looked at him and she smiled as she rubbed his manhood through the material "Would it really be in danger?" she asked as she continued rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 pm

"Charles leaned back his head and moaned again. He felt his manhood becoming harder every second she was rubbing it"

Ahh...yes, it really could be. If...if I was not sure of your virginity, I'd swear you're not unexperienced at all...

"He smiled and looked down at her exciting massage, almost feeling the urge to unlace his breeches"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next