The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas More's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Thomas kissed her back. He smiled and patted softly her hand

You always know the right words to reassure me, my love. With you everything look easier. That's why I love you like the first day I met you..

He said and brought her hand to his lips to kiss it softly
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:03 am

She smiled softly, remembering that day. "And you haven't changed a bit Thomas. I love you as much now as I did then, perhaps even more."
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Thomas smiled, looking lovingly at her. Still keeping her hand, he took a breath

Princess Mary Rose and the Duke of Westmoreland invited me to their twin babies's Christening in Scotland. I'm their godfather. I should leave tomorrow. Would you come with me? Only for few days...

He asked, waiting for her reaction. Maybe she would like some days far from court
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:40 am

"Of course I'll come with you," she answered, deeply pleased that he'd asked. "I am your wife and I shall go with you to the ends of the earth."
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Thomas kissed softly her hand, and smiled

Thank you, my love. I knew I could count on you. Everything is ready. Just prepare your lugguages. We'll leave tomorrow at sunrise..

He said, happy to have her at her side
Back to top Go down
Anne Askew
Poet
Anne Askew

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:52 pm

"Hello Sir Thomas More," she says politely and curtsies to you. "My name is Lady Anne Askew, I am friends with many people here at court and have spoken to me very highly of you," she says respectfully and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Thomas heard a knock on the door, and when he went to open he saw a young woman. Even if surprised, he smiled at her

Oh..it's an honour to meet you, lady Askew. Thank you for your kind words. Would you like to come in?

He asked stepping back in order to allow her to step inside room
Back to top Go down
Anne Askew
Poet
Anne Askew

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 am

"Oh why certainly my Lord, that is if you do not mind," she says politely and kindly accepting his invitation. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well sir Thomas," she says gratefully as she enters the room gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Thomas smiled showing her the sofa

Please, have a sit, lady Askew. May I offer you something to drink?

He asked kindly, even if he only had water in his room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's bedchamber   Thomas More's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas More's bedchamber
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: