The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Cesare stilled inside of her and he kissed her back "I love you too.." he whispered as he finally removed himself from her womanhood and his manhood lay spend upon her womanhood, he looked down at her and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Margaret was breathing so deeper that her breasts was moving up and down. She laid her hand on his cheek and smiled him back "You're a wild lion, my lord.." She giggled and bit softly his lips, still feeling his powerful manhood between her legs
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Cesare laughed softly an he rolled off her and lay beside her "Mhm.." he said softly and he looked up at her ceiling feeling content.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Margaret turned her eyes to him and rested her head on his chest, while fire was burning into cheminy "Do you remember...when I didn't even want you to touch me, Cesare?" She asked with a grin on her lips. She kissed softly his chest
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Cesare nodded and he looked at her "And when i was taunting you.." he said with a laugh and he shifted so he was comfortable and he looked at the fire thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Margaret patted his chest softly and giggled. She thought at the way Cesare took her and looked up at him "Cesare...what we did before...it's the way you'll take me during pregnancy?" She blushed a bit for her question and moved her hand on his stomach
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Cesare shook his head and sighed "I cannot take you during the pregnancy.." he said simply and he looked at her "It could harm the child.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:02 am

Margaret looked at his face, trying not to show the fear he could take a mistress. But she couldn't avoid to giggle. She caressed softly his chest hair "Shall we leave in chastity, then? I can hardly believe you chaste, my lord. Maybe...given that your big experience, you can teach me something.." She sighed and kept on kissing his chest, moving her lips down until his stomach
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Cesare raised an eyebrow at her and took a deep breath "Well...i most certainly could live in chasity if i so wished it." he said and he watched her and gulped "I think you know what you're doing.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Margaret couldn't remove her lips from his skin. She giggled and glanced up at him "You think so, Your Grace?" She moved her lips down until she reached his manhood. She never did such thing before and felt her heart beating faster. She started kissing softly his hardness, and after teasing it with her tongue, she took Cesare's manhood into her mouth. She gasped at this new sensation and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Cesare moaned loudly and he tangled his hand in her golden hair and held her head there as her sweet mouth moved along his manhood. He felt like he was in heaven, he groaned loudly as his body trembled in the pure bliss her was feeling from the sensation of her hot mouth upon his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Margaret felt strange at the beginning. But little by little she enjoyed this new taste and kept on sucking his manhood slowly. Pleased by his moans, she glanced up at him, without stop teasing him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Cesare moaned out as he gripped onto her hair and began thrusting into her mouth, it took all the strength he had to not take her more wildly than he had everyone before.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Margaret gasped as he started thrusting into her mouth. She kept on sucking with closed eyes until she felt his seed into her mouth. She moaned and removed slowly his hard manhood from her mouth. It was the first time for her. She blushed and wiped her mouth with her hand. She fell on her back next to him again, and leaned her head on his chest. She looked up at him "You turned me into a bad girl, my lord.." She whispered with a teasing smile on her lips, even if she felt out of breath
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Cesare smiled at her and stroked her face softly "I am glad i do." he whispered and he kissed her head softly and stood up, he put a soft sheet over Margarets body before having food brought to them, clearly Cesare wasn't bothered by the fact he was naked. He looked at Margaret and smiled "Being with child, you must be hungry."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Margaret wrapped the sheet around her naked body and nodded. She looked at the food he brought to her and smiled "I am, indeed. What a careful husband, I have.." She giggled and took a bunch of grapes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Cesare smiled at her "Indeed, my love." he said and he sat down in a chair and looked at her perfect figure "Come sit upon my lap, my love." he said as he tapped his thigh and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Margaret looked up at him and stood up. She licked softly her own finger after having tasted the bunch of grapes and smiled. So she sat on his lap, still holding the sheet around her body "Are you always hungry after making love?" She asked, wrapping an arm around his neck
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Cesare nodded at her and he picked up a grape and put it in her mouth teasingly "I always am hungry after and before it." he said with a wink and he ran his hand down her neck and to her breasts massaging them softly, he hadn't been given the time to properly explore a womans body, he would just simply make love then leave, so he thought now was the perfect time. He ran his hand down her stomach and moved her legs apart slowly and reached his hand between them, as his hand slowly cupped her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Margaret took the grape into her mouth and closed her eyes while he was exploring her body. She eat the grape and moaned softly feeling his hand on her breasts and finally on her womanhood. She opened her eyes and looked at him with desire, while her heart was racing "Cesare.." She could just whisper
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Cesare paid no attention so her moans as he began stroking her womanhood softly, he took a deep breath and pushed one finger into her and closed his eyes imagining it was his manhood. He felt his tightness, her warmth and began moving his finger.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Margaret let out a moan and wrapped her arms around his neck more tightly as she felt his finger entering her. She felt her cheeks burning and looked at his warm lips. She kissed them deeply, secretely pretending that his finger was his manhood
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Cesare took a deep breath as he kissed her back with passion, his dark eyes darkened even more in lust as he added a second finger into her, curving them slightly so they would hit her sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Margaret gasped feeling another finger entering her. She moaned against his lips and bit them softly "Hmm..do you want driving me mad of lust, my lord?" She mumbled, without removing her attention from his teasing fingers. She felt her womanhood becoming wet every second
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Cesare looked at her and he took his fingers from her, he wanted his way with her again. He put his fingers in his mouth and licked her juices from him, and he looked at her "I wish to drive you insane." he whispered and he moved her so she straddled Cesare's waist in the chair and he ran his manhood along her opening, teasing himself also and he groaned as he waited for her to sit down on his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next