The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Margaret sat on Cesare's tights facim him. She felt his manhood teasing her entrance and couldn't avoid to moan. She wrapped his neck tightly and finally sat on his manhood slowly, letting out a mixture of moans and screams
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Cesare pushed up into her and soon took control as he held onto her hips, making them still as he thrusted wildly up into her as hard and as fast as what his body could.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Margaret moved her hips in syncron with his manhood's movements and kept on moaning at every thrust. Her blonde hairs were falling on her breasts and slowly she removed the sheet around her body, letting it falling on the ground. She was now again naked in his arms, unable to resist to his control and his power on her
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Cesare kissed her deeply and he cried out when he felt a rush to his manhood and he stood up with her on his hips and wiped the table clear of everything and sat her on it and opened her legs wider thrusting into her faster "Oh my dove." he moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Margaret let him sat her on the table and istinclively parted her legs. She wrapped them around his waist tightley and cried out at every inch of his strong manhood. She felt like he wanted to go deeper inside her every time. She took his face among her hands and kissed deeply his warm lips "I belong to you, Cesare.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm

At her words Cesare groaned as he finally spilled his seed inside her, he rested his head on her abdomen and finally took his manhood from her and stepped away "I can honestly say, i am exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Margaret looked at him out of breath. They were making love since hours and she felt all her body burning. She giggled still breathing "Have rest here, then.." She got off from table and took his hand. She lied down next to cheminy again and opened her arms, glancing at her breasts
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Cesare lay still for a few moments before standing up and he walked over and sat down beside where she lay and traced a hand over her breasts "My perfect little dove." he whispered with a smile as his finger found its way to her lips and he tapped them gently before removing it and bending down to give her a soft yet loving kiss "I love you, my dear heart." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Margaret kissed his finger and as she met his lips again, she kissed him back and hold gently his cheek in her hand. She smiled and kissed softly his nose "I love you too, Cesare. You're everything to me.." She sighed and kept on playing with his dark curls "I think your sister is mad at you. She says you even forgot having a sister. Maybe you should visit her.." She suggested and bited jokingly his lips
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Cesare thought for a moment "Alfonsina.." he whispered and he sighed "I will send a letter to her in the morning, but now i wish to spend time with my wife." he whispered as he kissed her softly and kissed down her neck "I think she will understand for she was once married." he looked up at his wife "I cannot get enough of you, my beautiful wife."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Margaret giggled and looked down at him. She ran her hand along his back "Hmm..I thought you were tired.." She sighed closing her eyes, enjoying the touch of his warm lips on her neck. She took his hand and leaned it slowly on her belly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Cesare laughed softly and gently stroked her stomach "I was tired, then i woke up." he whispered as his hand traced up to her perfectly sculpted breasts and he watched his gliding hands as one of his fingers passed over his hardened nipple.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Margaret gasped as she watched him touching her nipples with his finger. She licked her lips and took his face among her hands "Cesare...you promised me not to take a mistress. Will you keep your promise...right?" She whispered, feeling her cheeks burning of desire again at his touch
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Cesare listened to her question as his desire for her then was gone, he frowned and he stood up and put on his clothes "I need to go.." he said as he looked confused before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Margaret raised her head and looked confused at him. She wrapped the sheet around her body and watched him dressing up again in silence. When she saw him walking towards door, without even greeting her, she tried to call him "Cesare..." She said with weak voice. But he was already gone. She sighed and felt a strange sensation inside her. A moment ago he was so passionate, and a moment after he seemed so distant. He didn't answer to her question. She laid back again and looked at the fire, wondering what was wrong
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Margaret nodded happily "Oh yes...I am.." Suddenly a servant entered in the room with a note. She looked surprised at the paper and after reading it carefully, she let out a scream. Cesare wanted their marriage's annullament. She felt a pain in her belly and the paper falling down "Oh my God...Oh my God...why? Ahhh!" She screamed because of shock and pain and grabbed her belly
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Margaret screamed noticing blood under her skirt. She tried to stand up, holding her belly, but she fell down on the floor. Suddenly she lost knowledge and everything turned black
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 am

Agostino rushed into room after hearing screams. He found lady Wyatt on the floor, blood coming out from her gown. He took her in his arms and laid her on bed. He understood immediately that she was pregnant. He visited her carefully and shook his head, looking at the lady. Unluckily, she lost the child. He wiped his forehead and tried to call her

Lady Wyatt...can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 am

Margaret opened slowly her eyes. She saw the physician and suddenly she felt her eyes filled with tears "Cesare...Cesare...where are you?" She mumbled. Then she looked at her gown. There was blood everywhere. She screamed, shocked "Oh my God...my baby! What's happened to my baby?" She burst into tears and looked at the physician with begging eyes
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 am

Agostino looked at Margaret with sad eyes and shook his head

I'm sorry, my lady. Try to rest, now...

He looked at the lady

Someone should inform the Duke. Take care of her...

Agostino covered Margaret with sheet and left the room
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

Margaret screamed in pain after physician's words "Noooo! Oh my God...noo! My baby! I want my baby back! Oh God..why?! Why?!" She could barely breath and kept on trembling "You killed my baby, Cesare..you killed it.." She mumbled looking at empty air. Suddenly she felt another strong pain in her belly. She screamed and lost knowledge again
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 am

When Alfonsina had the news , she rushed to Margaret's room immediately. She knocked the door once and then she entered the room. Margaret was laying down. She came near her but her eyes were closed. Alfonsina touched her forehead. It was burning.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Margaret felt a touch on her forehead and opened slowly her eyes. She turned her head and saw Alfonsina. Her eyes filled with tears "Alfonsina...I want to die. I want to die.." She whispered with weak voice, almost unable to speak
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm

I practically sprinted to Margaret's rooms after a messenger informed me of what happened. Luckily I found the door was unlocked and went in to find Margaret laying in bed and the Duchess of Genoa at her side. I nodded to her, this was no time for formalities. I went to the other side of Margaret's bed. 'Jesu! My dear, what happened?' I knelt next to her and held her hands.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 pm

George was walking in the corridor to find his room. He heard some noises from the end of the corridor. He walked over there with curiosity. He went sour when he heard someone crying. George did not know whose room it was. But he couldn't stop himself and entered to room. The room was very crowd. He couldn't see the woman that was crying first. But then crowd dispersed a little. George saw the blood in bed first, then he directed his eyes to Margaret. He stood still for a while. He froze without knowing what to do. "Oh God.." George whispered. He finally walked to the bed. He threw bloody sheets without saying anything. Then sat down next to Margaret, moved her hair back silently. Then looked at into her eyes directly. "Don't cry, Your Highness. Please do not cry anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next