The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Margaret felt out of breath. She was holding Alfonsina's hand when she heard a warm voice next to her. She turned her head and saw sir Francis. She couldn't refrain tears anymore "Francis...I lost my baby. My baby...he was innocent. He had no guilt. I...I don't want to see him anymore. Anymore..." She hold tightly Francis's hand when she saw someone approaching the bed and throwing away bloody sheet. He looked familiar. She wiped her eyes and recognized George Boleyn. She just leaned back her head on pillow, letting him caressing her blonde hairs
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 pm

George finally realized Cesare's absence. He looked at around to see him. it was clear this all happened because of him. George couldn't believe how a dream turned a nightmare. Cesare was not that man George used to know anymore. He looked at Margeret's eyes sadly. His all enmity was gone. He gulped, soaked his lips and whispered "Did he do this to you?" said George bewarşng calling Cesare
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Margaret looked at George with her blue, wet eyes and nodded "He...he annulled our marriage. Without a reason. The shock has been too strong. I..." She turned her eyes towards bloody sheet, without having the strenght to continue her sentence
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 pm

George wasn't surprised at what he heard. He brought his finger to Margaret's lips, silenced her. He remembered the day which George warned Margaret about Cesare. He took a deep breath, looked at her eyes with mercy. "I told you, Margaret. I told you to stay away from him. " whispered George caressing her hair slowly "Do not worry, mon cher. Your baby is with God. These feelings will be gone. Do not cry anymore."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Margaret felt surprised by George's kind words. He always showed to hate her. But she was not thinking about such things, now. Her mind was full of dark thoughts, and she just needed to be reassured, to feel someone was taking care of her "I...I want he to stay away from me. He ruined my life. He killed my baby. And all this...for what? For what, George? For his whores, I'm sure of that.." She breated deeply and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm down. But it was too early and her pain was still there
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm

George wiped away her tears slowly "You shouldn't cry for a man who made you sad for his whores, Margaret. He does not deserve your tears, does he? No man worth your tears." George whispered. He took her medication from the lady's hand who was serving for Margaret. He spilled the liquid on the little spoon and helped Margaret to open her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I stayed there holding Margaret's warm little hand and stroking her hair. She looked so pale and so fragile in this state. I felt such disgust and hatred for her husband Cesare. I remembered the time she refused my advances just because she was loyal to him, and probably all this time he was unfaithful to her. I laid a soft kiss on her forehead. 'George is right. Cesare was never worthy of you, you always deserved so much better...I think it's best that you rest now. Your body needs time to absorb this shock.'
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Margaret nodded slowly looking at George and opened her mouth to take the medicine he was giving her. She sighed and looked gratefully at him "Thank you..He deserves nothing. Nothing.." She rested her head on pillow again and turned to Francis "Thank you, my lord. You always have been a such good friend to me. I'll never forget this. You...you can leave, if you wish. I don't want to disturb you further. I'm in good hands.." She tried to smile and stroked softly his hand
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 pm

George turned to Francis, nodded silently "Don't worry about her, mi'lord. I will stay with her."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Margaret looked at George and let out a deep sigh. She just wished to wake up and discovering that all this was just a nightmare "You warned me, George. You warned me.." She whispered, leaning her hand on her empty womb
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 pm

George held her hand in his tightly. He brought his finger to her chin, stopped her. "You will be all right, Your Grace. You are so young. You will have so many children, trust me." He sighed looking at into her eyes "Don't think about what he's done anymore. It all had gone. Everything will be so beautiful." caressed her hair slowly
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Margaret smiled sadly and raised her blue eyes up to him "Many children, you say? With who? I gave him my innocence. I gave him everything. Cesare...is the only man I fell in love with.." She added whispering, thinking at moments spent with him. Her eyes were filled with tears again
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 pm

George did not say anything for a while. He couldn't understand where the hell Cesare was. He also couldn't understand why he was in Margaret's room. But he did not want to leave her alone. He knew how a feeling to lose baby. He moved back slowly and whispered "Very well, Margaret. Then keep crying for him, keep suffering for him."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Margaret couldn't refrain tears anymore. She raised her head from pillow and istinctively hugged him. She leaned her head on his shoulder and cried hard
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 pm

George hugged her letting her hair spreading on his shoulders. He closed his eyes, listened her hiccups. He was so helpless. He had no idea what he should have done. He listened to his heart, caressed and kissed her hair slowly. "Ssshh.." whispered "What happened to that Margaret who has challenged me? I want her back"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Margaret let her tears falling down her cheeks. She raised slowly her head after his words and looked at him "I think she is dead. Like my baby.." She whispered among tears. She couldn't stop trembling and thinking about Cesare. His face was always in front of her eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

George wiped her tears from her cheek slowly "If you want me to bring Cesare here, well..I can. But I don't think that would be good for you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am

Margaret shook fastly her head "I...I don't even know if he knows I lost his child. Surely he is somewhere..in bed with one of his whores. He doesn't care about me anymore.." She cried again and covered her face with her trmbling hands "Oh George! I hate him and I love him at the same time. I don't know what to do.."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 am

George looked at her without knowing what to do. Cesare was George's lover once upon a time. He shared his bed with Cesare night after night. He had written love songs to Cesare who George was in love with madly. He knew that Cesare hadn't loved her from the beginning. But now George was skeptical about if Cesare had a heart. "Time heals your wounds, dear. " George proped her head on his chest. He caressed her hair slowly "You're so young and beautiful, Margaret. You will meet the love of your life very soon, trust me. You wouldn't like to have a child from such a man. You understand me, don't you sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Margaret rested her head on George's chest "I married an animal, George. He is unable to love someone. How stupid I am: he is somewhere having fun, and I'm here..crying for him.." She whispered with weak voice, feeling safe in George's embrace
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm

"He is unable to love someone" That was so very true. George kept caressing her hair like a baby. He bent over to her ear, whispered "Cesare is gone. Forget him. Forget everything about him." George lifted her head slowly to see her face. He looked at into her eyes seriously "It's time to be a big girl now. And big girls don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Margaret let him raise her head and looked back into his eyes "Who are you, my lord? My dad?" She finally showed him a weak smile
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

George smiled at her. "I wouldn't like to be the father of such a beautiful woman."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Margaret looked at him with a surprised glance. She felt confused by his words "But you're not.." She just whispered, without removing her eyes from him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm

"Yes" whispered George kissing her hand happily. He was also looking at into her eyes too "If I were your father, I would lose the chance of flirting with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next