The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:49 am

She came to Margaret's bedroom.She hasn't seen her for a while. Alfonsina was thinking that it was normal because she was newly married but also she had a premonition that something was not right about her lady-in-waiting. Also she needed to tell her that Cesare was back. She knocked the door hoping she was inside.

"Margaret are you there? Can I come?"
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Margaret was folding some shirts on her bed. Anthony's shirts. She was thinking about him and her meeting with Cesare in the forest, when she heard Alfonsina's voice at her door. Wiping fastly her tears, she came to the door and she opened it "Oh..Alfonsina! I was going to come to you. I..I am happy to see you. But please, come. May I offer you something?" She asked nervously, surprised by her visit
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:44 pm

When she saw Margaret she understood that she was crying just a second ago. She sat down in a rush and started to speak.

"No no thank you. Come and sit. What is the problem? I can realize your tears from your eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Margaret realized she couldn't hide her wet eyes. She sat at Alfonsina's side on the sofa and she started to cry "I..I don't know what's wrong in me, Alfonsina. Why men I love leave me? Anthony..left me during our wedding night. He said..he needed to be alone for a while. He..he even refused to share the bed with me. And I don't know where he is, now.." She confessed with trembling voice
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:46 am

She sighed and caressed her hand.She was really sorry for Margaret.

"Margaret.. You are too honest for men. You should keep some secrets for yourself. Did he go because of Cesare? He is back.. I don't know if you know but.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Margaret dried her tears again and she nodded "Yes..I know. I already met him. Yesterday..he brought me in the forest. And..and he kissed me.." She shook her head taking a deep breath "Oh Alfonsina..I feel so confused.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 pm

She opened her eyes big. How could he do that? She was so angry with Cesare and jealous too. But she didn't show her jealousy to Margaret. She smiled softly.

"How did you feel? If you have still feelings for him, do not hesitate to share."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Margaret sighed deeply "He is your brother..and you love him. But he hurted me too much in the past.." She paused turning her eyes elsewhere "But yesterday...in his arms again..I don't know what I felt. I just know that I won't allow him to ruin my life. Since..I am married, now.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:14 pm

She just nodded.

"What about your marriage? I mean you don't know if he comes back.. You can't wait him forever. Do you want me to talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Margaret shook her head quickly "Oh no..no need. I think he just needs time. And..this is not a real marriage, actually. Cause it was not consummated.." She blushed weakly and she gulped "What..what Cesare told you about me? I mean..about our meeting.." She asked hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 am

She sighed and nodded.

"If you want me to speak with him,I will as you wish.. You know that right?"

Then she raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't know you met until you said me. I haven't talked with him about this yet. But when I talk I 'll let you know don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Margaret smiled weakly. She nodded "Thank you. I really trust in you, Alfonsina. And..I am sorry for what's happened with your brother. I suffered for him..so my heart sitill beats faster everytime I see him.." She touched her hand sofly "But when Anthony will be back, I want our marriage works And I want to give him children.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:47 pm

She smiled because she wanted to comfort her.

"I am sure he will be back.. As you said he just needs some time. Also you are right about how you feel when you see Cesare.. You were in love with him once.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Margaret lowered her eyes and she sighed "I was..deeply. I was carrying his child before everything ended suddenly. But I think you know the effect that your brother has on women.." She added as she looked at her again "I couldn't resist him, that time. But I will do it now. Because I want to be a faithful wife. And even if Anthony considers him as a rival, I won't betray my husband.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 am

She knew his effects on women. Sometimes she had some difficulties to resist him. She smiled at her.

"Of course you won't betray to your husband. But what will you about Cesare? He will be around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Margaret looked at Alfonsina not hiding her surprise "What..what do you mean?" She asked confused
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:02 pm

She sighed.

"I mean.. He is my brother and you are my lady in waiting.. It is impossible for you not to come across with him.. "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 am

Margaret sighed after her. She hesitated before choosing her words "This is the reason..why Anthony doesn't want me to be still in your household. He fears..that I could meet Cesare. But I won't leave you, Alfonsina. Cesare..he is not a danger for my marriage.." She said trying to persuade Alfonsina. And maybe even herself "I won't allow him to play with my feelings again. And even Anthony will accept this.."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:44 am

It had been a while since my last encounter with Margaret Wyatt and my mind had been rather occupied with her troubles. I decided to visit her in the afternoon and gently rapped on her door.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Margaret was reading a book when she heard someone knocking. She stood up and she opened the door "Gwen! Oh..I am happy to see you. Please come, may I offer you something?" She smiled but she was a bit surprised to see her
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:31 pm

I smile and stepped hesitantly into her room,"Nothing, thank you. I just wanted to visit you and see how you were. My troubles pale in comparison to yours and so I simply wanted to offer a listening ear if you should need it."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Margaret smiled her back and she closed the door after she stepped in "Oh thank you. It's so nice of you. I am alright. My husband is back at court..and we are trying to fix things. But please, have a sit.." She sat on the sofa showing her the empty place next to her
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 pm

I sat down and looked around the space,"You have a very lovely room."

"Good, I am glad your husband is back. Have you had time to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Margaret nodded "A little, yes. He wants to bring me to honeymoon somwhere, far from court. We need to be alone, and he needs to be reassured about my feelings, I guess. Oh..his name is Anthony, anyway. What about you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:38 am

I smiled,"That is wonderful, where do you plan on going?"

I then added with a joke,"Perhaps you should learn some new moves...show him what he was missing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next