The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bedroom

Go down 
+8
Katherine Tudor
Eleanor Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Catherine Parr
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 pm

She smiled back to him sweetly. "Whatever pleases Your Majesty!" She said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Henry looked curiously at her while putting cards on the table

Uhm...I didn't remember you were so shy, Eleanor. Alright...I'll guide you. You can show your first card...

He said with a teasing smile, looking at his cards
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 am

Eleanor smiled and straightened herself in her chair. She looks at her cards and chose to lay a six. "How is that, Your Majesty?" She asked, unsure of what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Henry looked at her card and raised his eyes to her again

Uhm...not bad. And tell me, dear...have you intention to have many children...as your brother did? Oh...when you'll be married, of course...

He added smiling, putting down his card
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 am

Eleanor put down another card before answering. "Of course, I wish to have children after I marry. I wish to have a houseful or sons and daughters. When I shall marry, I know not. If Your Majesty had to choose a courtier for me, who would you choose?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Henry put down his card and couldn't avoid to laugh after her question

Well...first at all, I'd suggest you to stay away from womanizers like your brother. I have to say...there are many good and trustful men here at court. But I have anyone in mind for you, right now. Who knows why...dear Eleanor?

He winked at her and stared at her beauty, waiting for her next move
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am

Eleanor placed her next card down. "I was just curious, Your Majesty! I have been around womanizers nearly all my life and have come to know just who is." She noticed him staring at her and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Henry laughed, noticing her blushing

Oh...you're a wise and beautiful girl, Eleanor. I'm sure you will find a good husband soon. And sincerely...I already envy that man...

He added, showing her a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Eleanor smiled to him. "Why would you be envious of him? The Lady Anne is a very intelligent and beautiful woman, I am envious of her! I shall talk to Charles about marrying. I wish to have children soon!" She said, thinking of her future.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Henry smiled, putting down his last card

Charles surely will find a very good man for you, my dear. But remember...you need my permission to marry him...

He winked and looked at her cards

Uhm...it seems you won, my lady. What would you like to do after...this victory?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am

Eleanor smiled when he declared she had won. "I haven't walked the gardens since the night of my arrival, that shall be my victory prize." She looked at him and stood. "Now I should leave you. You have more important things to see to than entertaining me!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Henry smiled warmly. He took her hand in his

I shall accomany you in the gardens personally, my beautiful Eleanor. Tomorrow I will have more time for you. I don't mind to entertain you...

He stood up and kissed softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 am

Eleanor smiled and blushed. "Your Majesty is too kind. I would be honored to have you by my side on my walk. What time would you like to meet me?" She asked, happy.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Henry smiled warmly

Uhm...what about 12 o' clock in the stables? I'll show you my horse, and then I'll lead you towards gardens...

He suggested, still holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Eleanor squeezed his hand gently. "That sounds wonderful, Your Majesty! I look forward to seeing you again." She said with a happy smile on her face.

OOC: Do you want to make a new topic for it?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Henry smiled her back and left slowly her white hand

I wish you good night, Eleanor...thanks for coming. We'll meet again tomorrow...

OOC: There is no need. We already have Royal Stables and many gardens...

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Eleanor smiled to him once more. "Good night, Your Majesty." She said, curtsying.

OOC" Ok. Let's go to a garden. One of my other chars is in the stables and doesn't want thing interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Henry bowed with his head, without removing his eyes from her pretty face

I wish you sweet dreams, my dear Eleanor...

OOC: As you wish. Choose a garden and I'll reach you there.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Eleanor curtsied once more and stepped out of the room. "And I wish the same for you, Your Majesty." She turned and walked down the hall.

OOC Made a new one!: Royal Garden under East Garden!
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Eleanor arrived at His Majesty's chambers once again, but this time adorned with her best jewels and in the gown she had worn in the garden when they walked together. Before she left to meet him, she rubbed lavendar water on her neck and sprinkled some in her hair. She was announced and entered the room, going to a low curtsey.

"Your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Henry was wearing his nightgown and was looking outside window. Once he heard Eleanor's voice behind him he turned his head and smiled

Lady Eleanor...you're beautiful. Come closer, please...

He said with warm voice, wanting to admire better her beauty
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Eleanor smiled nervously and walked towards him. She had her nightgown on underneath her fancy one and slowly started taking the bright blue one off. "Thank you, Your Majesty!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Henry sighed and removed slowly her hairs from her neck. He raised softly her chin and stared at her lips

Are you nervous, Eleanor? You have no need...

He whispered. Then he leaned on her and kissed softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Eleanor slid the rest of her gown off and let it drop to the floor. She looked at him. "I am a little." She said, surprised by the kiss that followed, how gentle it was.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Henry sighed deeply once her nightgown fell from her shoulders. She was standing naked in front of him, and a shiver of desire ran along his back. He moved his hand on her breasts and pulled her towards himself

Ohh...Eleanor...

He whispered excitedly, moving his lips on her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedroom
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next