The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Study Room

Go down 
+26
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Muriel Howard
Juana of Aragon
Margaery Tyrell
Henry Fitzroy
Emma Moore
William Davenport
Faith LeBeau
Richard Meyer
Francesca Benedetti
Thomas More
William Kingston
Mary Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Boleyn
William Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
James Stuart of Scotland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Nan Saville
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Study Room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:43 am

Henry noticed that Anne was angry. He looked at Faith with a fake smile, nodding

Of course. We just finished.Thank you, Lady LeBeau. You may leave..

Once Faith left the room, he looked at Anne placing his arms behind his back. He smiled

Anne..I wasn't expecting you. What do you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Anne looked at Henry and she tried to smile

"What were you doing with that woman?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 am

Henry tried to smile. He took two steps towards her and shrugged

Oh..nothing, my love. She is Charles's half sister and we were just talking. Don't tell me that you're jealous. You know I'm in love with you, Anne..

He added touching softly her chin
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:14 pm

"Henry! I love you and you don't know how jealous I am.. Please my love.."

She kissed his lips with her tongue

"How's going preparations for Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:15 am

Henry felt a shiver as his tongue met hers and he kissed her back. He smiled

Oh everything is gong well, my love. I have some special gifts for you. But I can't tell you..it's a surprise..

He kissed her once more time

And you have no need to be jealous, Anne. I'm yours and you're mine. You will be my Queen..
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Anne smiled. But it was a fake smile.

"I have a suprise for you. But you must to wait until christmas"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:42 am

Henry looked surprised at her. Then he smiled, holding her hands

Really? We have both secrets for Christmas, then. But that's fine. This will be your first Chistmas as future Queen of England, Anne. I can't wait to marry you..

He grinned and kissed softly her nose
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:11 am

Anne closed her eyes and smiled. She whispered

"I can't wait to be your wife.. and I can't wait to give birth your son!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:12 am

Henry nodded. He took her face among his hands

Yes, you will. You'll give me a son, Anne. The next King of England. And you'll be the most happy Queen in the world..

He smiled and kissed her lips once more time. He couldn't believe he was finally so close to marry her
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Anne smiled and she imagined herself as a queen.. Her dream was coming true..

"I have to prepare for tonight. I have a wonderful Christmas gown, I'm sure you'll love it"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 am

Henry looked lovingly at her. She was so very beautiful

I can't wait to see you, then. But whatever you wear, you'll be always the most beautiful, Anne. You'll be at my side for Christmas and the whole court will envy me. I have a rare jewel..

He whispered into her ear
Back to top Go down
William Davenport
Servant
William Davenport

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:33 pm

William knocked at the door and he entered to the King's Study Hall.

"Your Majesty, Queen Katherine's lady-in-waiting, Lady Emma wants to see you"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Henry was sitting at his desk. As William entered to announce lady Emma, he looked surprised at him. Why Katherine's lady wanted to see him? He nodded

Let her come in..
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Emma came in and she curtsied deeply. It was the first time to seeing the King. He was really handsome.

Your Majesty. I'm here for your wife and daughter. Queen Katherine is very upset. She wants to see her daughter. Also Princess Mary.. They need each other..
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Henry looked carefully at her and stood up. She was very pretty. He bit nervously his lower lip and showed her a forced smile

Lady Emma..you're brave for coming here. And I see you're a loyal lady to your Mistress. But as you surely know, my marriage with Katherine is not valid. She is very religious. So she should know very well that it's a sin marrying my brother's wife..

He paused and stared at her. Leaning his hand on the desk, he took a deep breath

And about Princess Mary..she is my daughter and I love her. But I can't allow her to stay with her mother. In order to avoid that they can plot together against me..
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Emma listened him carefully. He said that she is brave for coming here. Is it an execution reason? If it was, Emma didn't care because she could do anything for Queen Katherine and Princess Mary.
They can plot together against the King? Why would they do such a thing? They were just mother and daughter and they just miss each other.

Your Majesty.. Princess Mary is all alone at Ludlow Castle. She has a new lady-in-waiting except me but she needs her mother. They just want to see each other.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Henry took another deep breath. He shook his head looking around room

They are not a mother and a daughter like everyone else, lady Emma! Katherine is Isabella's daughter. I know her temper. She has spanish temper..and she could even cause an invasion or a war. You know who her nephew is. I have nothing to do with Emperor. And I have nothing to do with her aunt as well..

He looked at her with a meaningful air at the end of his sentence. But she didn't look scared. That's why he smiled weakly. He was impressed by this girl
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Emma shook her head sadly. She had tried her luck for her lady, Queen Katherine but there seemed no way. King was stubborn and he was taking measures against the Emperor. Queen Katherine's only wish was to see her daughter but but this could be a threat for the king.
Emma looked at him.

I understand, Your Majesty.. I'm sorry to bother you.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Henry placed an hand on his hips and took a breath. He took two steps towards her

You don't bother me, Lady Emma. On the contrary..I appreciate your loyalty to Katherine. And..to Mary, of course. But since you're here...there is something you can do for me..

He paused. Looking straight into her eyes, he smiled

I need to deliver something to my daughter at Ludlow. Can I count on your..discretion, my lady?

He said almost whispering. He didn't want that someone at court noticed that he was still in contact with his daughter. Especially Anne..
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Emma suprised. King still loved her daughter. Mary was only heir to the throne and the King was very important for her. He still wanted to do something for her daughter. Mary would pleased to hear it.
She smiled deeply.

I can do what do you want, Your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

Henry nodded. He went to his desk and opened a drawer. He took a little portrait from it and handed it to her

This is..just a portrait that Holbein made recently. As you see..Katherine and Mary are with me in this portrait. Given that the new situation with Lady Anne, I have no reason to keep this portrait anymore. But maybe..my daughter would be happy to receive it..

He added, placing softly the portrait in Emma's hand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:02 am

It was such a wonderful portrait. His Majesty the King, Her Majesty the Queen and Princess Mary.. True royal family of England.. Emma's eyes were filled. She looked at the King and she tried to smile

This... this is a wonderful gift for Her Highness. I'm sure she will adore it. You are very kind, Your Majesty. I thank you on her behalf.

She took the portrait.
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:42 pm

"Hello father, your majesty," He bows to his father the King respectfully. "I wish to speak with you if I may?" he asks politely as he stands up proudly looking up at his father with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:59 pm

He smiled at Emma and came closer

I'm sure she will adore it too. Just remember, Lady Emma: not a word outside this room. No one has to know what I just told you. Officially, you came to inform me about Princess Mary's health. Nothing more. Thanks for coming, my lady..

He smiled again and bowed with his head. He couldn't be rude with that girl. She looked so innocent and kind. He just hoped that Mary could be comforted by her visit. When a servant announced his son, he nodded

Henry! Of course, we may talk..
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
He smiled at Emma and came closer

I'm sure she will adore it too. Just remember, Lady Emma: not a word outside this room. No one has to know what I just told you. Officially, you came to inform me about Princess Mary's health. Nothing more. Thanks for coming, my lady..

He smiled again and bowed with his head. He couldn't be rude with that girl. She looked so innocent and kind. He just hoped that Mary could be comforted by her visit. When a servant announced his son, he nodded

Henry! Of course, we may talk..

Well father, your majesty! My wife Anne has given birth to a son! *he says proudly as he looks up at his father* I ask your permission if we could have a celebration here at the Palace regarding the birth of my son?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Room
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next