The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Study Room

Go down 
+26
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Muriel Howard
Juana of Aragon
Margaery Tyrell
Henry Fitzroy
Emma Moore
William Davenport
Faith LeBeau
Richard Meyer
Francesca Benedetti
Thomas More
William Kingston
Mary Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Boleyn
William Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
James Stuart of Scotland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Nan Saville
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

Study Room - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:13 am

"I just wanted to see you first when I got back to court." She said with a smile on her face,
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:56 pm

*sheepishly come into your study room and I curtsy* Thank you, your Highness, for your considering to help me to find a suitable husband.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Henry looked at the door and saw lady Stafford standing there waiting for him. Suddenly he thought about the letter she sent him. He looked at lady Faith

Lady Faith..thank you for coming. Please, tell to your brother that there is no need to worry. You may see my personal physician whenever you need. Lady Stafford..please, have a sit..

He said looking at them while smiling
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:44 pm

* The King curtsy before him and did asked as asked and sat down before him. Looking at him with the attention awaiting to see what is about to say to me.
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 3:34 am

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry looked at the door and saw lady Stafford standing there waiting for him. Suddenly he thought about the letter she sent him. He looked at lady Faith

Lady Faith..thank you for coming. Please, tell to your brother that there is no need to worry. You may see my personal physician whenever you need. Lady Stafford..please, have a sit..

He said looking at them while smiling

"May I return later your majesty?"She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:00 am

*I curtsy as I sat as I watched Lady Faith. I hope that he would be able to help me*
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Gracious King *curtsied* I have decided to go to Buckingham if you may allow me to go. I ask for your permission for me to leave.

I am your loyal and faithful servant *curtsied*.

Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Henry looked at Faith and nodded

Of course, my lady. You may come back later to contiue our conversation, if you wish. Have a nice afternoon..

After she left, he turned towards lady Anna

Lady Stafford..what a nice surprise! So..what brings you here?

He smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:43 pm

I wished that you would help me find a husband. For the man that I want I can not have and would rather leave that to suffer any longer.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Henry cleared his thoat and smiled kindly at her

I guess you're talking about Charles, my lady. Well..as you surely know, he has a complicated private life. He always had..actually. I love him like a brother and he is carying towards his children. But..sometimes he makes his women suffer..

He leaned his back towards his chair and looked at her, taking a breath

But of course..you have my permission to take an husband, lady Anna. I'm sure Charles approves, and that he wants to see you happy..
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Henry was standing in his Study Room with Cromwell. He needed to know what was happening in Europe while he was preparing his wedding with Anne. He was staring at a book in his hands

Which news from France?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 12:25 pm

My lord I would like to inform you that I have been to France and I I regret to inform you that Francis rejects this divorce and the pope is also against it your majesty.

I wonder what they would say if you chose to become head of an English Church and break with Rome and then nobody would oppose your marriage my lord and I believe the post of Archbishop is vacant my lord so what do you say then?

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 am

Henry sighed deeply. And leaning his hands against the table, he looked at Cromwell

Nevermind. What could we expect from the King of France? The fact is..that now I have really a good reason..Really..a good reason not to wait for Pope's decision. The annullament of my marriage must be declared immediately..

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Thomas looked at him and smiled weakly

"Well, Your Majesty is the Head of the Church. Then, yourself.."

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:12 am

Henry shook his head

No. The annullament must be declared by the Church itself. I mean..by the Archbishop of Canterbury..

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 12:17 pm

As your majesty knows that office is vacant at present.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 10:14 am

Henry looked at him with a triumphant smile. Then he nodded

I know who could take over it..

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Your majesty may I suggest Master Cranmer for the position I think it would be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Henry nodded

That's exactly the person I was thinking about. Master Cranmer would be perfect. Will you invite you at court for me? I need to talk with him..

He replied firmly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:25 am

" I shall inform him now then your Grace and may I ask you of a matter that is concerning the Duke of Norfolk about the lady Catherine of Aragon my lord"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Your majesty I have heard romours of disloyalty of the lady Dawn to you and my niece and for now I have secretly locked her in her room until further notice from you to take her to the Tower for questioning and she has also spoken foyl words of my family.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Henry looked at Cromwell and nodded

Of course, you may..

As he mentioned Norfolk, he saw him entering the room. He rolled his eyes, since he was not announced. Therefore, he smiled faintly at him

Your Grace, I appreciate your efforts to serve the Crown. But maybe I should be informed before locking someone. Anyway, lady Mary Dawn will be questioned. Master Cromwell will take care of it..

He said turning his back at him and raising one hand, meaning he wanted to remain alone
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Thankyou your Grace I am sorry to have come in unannounced.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Your Grace I have informed Master Cranmer and I shall now arrest the Lady Dawn and take her for questioning.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:23 pm

I bow and leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Room
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next