The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Council Meeting Room

Go down 
+3
Thomas Howard
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
John Seymour
Gentleman of the Royal Household
John Seymour

Council Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 7:28 am

"Your majesty is most kind I thank you greatly for your support. How may I ask fares her Majesty Queen Anne?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 9:44 am

Henry nodded

Queen Anne is very well, thank you. We're planning to travel to France. Hope your daughters will follow us as they are in Anne's household. You may stay here at your wife's side, sir John. My physician is very good...I'm sure she will get well soon..
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 am

I nodded my head to the king.

"Your Majesty my daughters will of course go with the Queen to France as they inform me they are indeed very happy serving Queen Anne. I thank you for having the physician check over my wife for I know that whilst you are away from court I can be with her and pray that she recovers.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 10:38 am

Henry nodded after his words

My Queen and I are praying for that, sir John. And tell me..have you already found good matches for your daughters? I imagine it's hard having many daughters, and finding suitable husbands for each of them..
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:41 am

"Your majesty is right finding matches for my daughters is really difficult. I did want to ask your majesty if you could possibly aid me in my search for matches as I am sure there are many nobles that you know that would be suitable for my daughters. My best wishes to your beautiful wife Queen Anne too.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 3:24 pm

Henry nodded

But of course, sir John. I will help you. Only the best...for my friend's daughters. They need noblemen very rich and with many lands. Which one of your daughters you think needs more...my help? They look all beautiful. And I'm sure, they are all very virtuous..
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:11 pm

"My daughter Jane is the most virtuous of the two and a great beauty too. Perhaps if your majesty would like it I can bring her to court to present to you?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Henry nodded thoughtfully

Jane...yes, I met her once a Wolfhall. She is stunning. And she should be here at court in Queen's household. Although...Dorothy, Margery, and Elizabeth are beautiful as well. But Jane has something special. I think noblemen would fight for make her a married young woman..

He smiled, remembering Jane's beauty and her innocent face
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 8:29 pm

I smiled at Henry

"I take most care of my Jane for it is like you say she is indeed very beautiful and precious to me. She is returning to court soon and I hope that she can have a place in the Queens household.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Henry nodded

Of course, my friend. Your daughter Jane deserves a place in Queen's household. I'm sure she will find a good husband. And since she is very young, she can give you many grandchildren, dear John..

He added
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 7:37 am

"I am sure that Jane will and I can assure you Your Majesty that Jane will always be loyal to the Queen as she always serves well. I thank your majesty for your kindness towards her. I must ask are you visiting France with Queen Anne?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Henry nodded

Of course, I will go to France with my Queen. But I would like to find your daughter in her household when we'll be back. She deserves such honour...
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 8:15 pm

"Your majesty is too kind honouring my daughter so. I will speak with her and make sure that upon your return that she is ready to loyally serve Queen Anne. I thank you your majesty.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:43 pm

Henry smiled and nodded

That's a pleasure for me, my friend. I'm sure your daughter will do a fine work. And please, bring the news to your lady wife. She will be happy learning about her daughyter's new position..
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 8:43 pm

"Your Majesty I will indeed inform my lady wife of the new position for Jane at court and I can tell you she will do her duty to the Queen. I will invite her to court soon.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Henry nodded

Very well. So, it's decided. Now, I think it's time for you to come back to your family, dear John. Especially to your wife. Bring her all my affection. And...talk to Jane, please..

He said as he stood up
Back to top Go down
John Seymour
John Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 pm

"Of course Your Majesty thank you for your time I will see to my wife and tend to dear Jane.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:27 pm

Henry stood up

Sir John..

Then he walked away and left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Room   Council Meeting Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Meeting Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3