The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mr Cromwell's Office.

Go down 
+11
Charles Brandon
Geoffrey Lonshord
Henry Fitzroy
Elizabeth Wykes
Joan Larke
William Kingston
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Howard
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Catherine Parr
Thomas Cromwell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Geoffrey gulped again and nodded

Yes..yes, my lord. That's my job. I serve here at court since many years. I've always showed respet and loyaly towards the King. And...towards you, Master Cromwell..

He replied with trembling voice. He knew Cromwell was very powerful at court, and he could lead King's decisions
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:31 pm

"Be careful my lord as to what you do my lord.

Tell me my boy the wine you served tonight what was it called as arranged the feast.
I received reports of you not only serving drinks.
My tell me what did the king have to drink at the feast for you must have served him first and her Grace?
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:36 am

Geoffrey lowered his eyes for a moment, before replying

Usually, I always serve King first. He chooses wine personally. After that, having received his permission, I serve the same wine to guests, my Lord..

He explained raising his eyes towards him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 1:22 pm

"I do hope my lord that her Grace received the wine at same time as his Grace.

Tell me my boy how long have you served here at court?
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 9:32 am

Geoffrey nodded

But of course, my lord. I was just a young boy when I came here at court. I work to help my family, who is rather poor, living in a village out of London. I feel honoured serving His Majesty..

He replied with calm tone
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 10:30 pm

"Continue to serve the king my lord and do not do anything out of place.

You say your family are poor?
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 am

Geoffrey nodded slowly

Rather poor..yes. I am not noble, my Lord Cromwell. My father is a blacksmith. I have siblings who work in the village and other courts. I'm trying to get enough money to marry my beloved..

He admitted, lowering his eyes at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 1:29 pm

"What would you think if i offered you a place in my household as a servant to the Cromwell house. I shall of course speak to his Grace about it but you will also earn coin and continue to serve here
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Geoffrey looked surprised at him

My Lord Cromwell..I don't know what to say. I..I'm very flattered by your generous offer. If you will talk with His Majesty and you'll get his permission, I will be honoured to accept..

He replied, feeling that his life could change in better trough this new task just offered to him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:38 pm

"I will speak with his Grace.
Now my lord have everything prepared for the feast tonight
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am

Geoffrey nodded

Thank you, my lord Cromwell. Everything is already prepared for tonight's Party. May I go? Or is there something else I can do for you, my lord?

He asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 pm

"You may go my lord and i will inform you of his Grace decision to join my household.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Geoffrey stood up and bowed deeply

Thank you, my Lord..

Then he walked towards door and left the room
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Few days later, Geoffrey was told that Cromwell wanted to see him again. He knocked at his door

Master Cromwell...it's Geoffrey. May I come in?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:19 pm

"Yes Geoffrey please do come in and sit down.
I have spoken to the king about your request to join my household"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Geoffrey steppend in and bowed

Did you want to see me, Master Cromwell?

He sat before his desk. As he heard him talking about his conversation with the King, he nodded

Oh..really? I'm grateful to you, my Lord. What His Majesty said to you?

He asked couriously
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 1:15 pm

"Geoffrey i am pleased to inform you that his Grace has allowed it for you to come and work in my household. You would be newest person in household." i say to him as he sat down
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 10:52 am

Geoffrey smiled and bowed with his head

I'm very happy to hear that, my lord. Thank you. I shall never forget what you did for me..

He said gratefully to his new master
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:28 pm

"You are welcome my lord. I would like you to go to your chambers​ and prepare to leave for tomorrow i would like you to start in my household. You partner and family may accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:32 am

Geoffrey smiled and nodded

Thank you, my lord. Am I allowed to leave, then?

He asked while standing up
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:24 pm

[color=#ff4500]"Yes you may leave to get ready my lord and then return to my office as to when you are ready and we can leave. Are you bringing your family?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 12:20 pm

I was in my office and i awaited the arrival of Elena of Petrova who was new at court and i was there to help as i was close to the king.
Back to top Go down
Elena de Petrova
Lady
Elena de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Elena walks to the office from Thomas Cromwell as she knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 pm

I hear the knock on my office door and i then say "Enter"
Back to top Go down
Elena de Petrova
Lady
Elena de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Elena walks into the office from Thomas Cromwell as she bows. my lord. You wanted to speak with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Cromwell's Office.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next