The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mr Cromwell's Office.

Go down 
+11
Charles Brandon
Geoffrey Lonshord
Henry Fitzroy
Elizabeth Wykes
Joan Larke
William Kingston
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Howard
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Catherine Parr
Thomas Cromwell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:48 am

Mary sits down on a nearby chair "From what I know, I have never heard the Lady Dawn plan anything unlawful against my Uncle. Ever since she had the confidence to break off the engagement, he wouldn't leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Why on earth would he want to marry her when he is happily married to his wife Elizabeth. That is what he told me and now she is back and they are so happy together when ever I see them.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:20 am

Mary replies "He says that she is never around to see their children."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:01 pm

But Mary she is seeing her children now.

I don't think anyone has done any wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 pm

"The only person that done wrong is my Uncle. After he proposed to the Lady Dawn without building a relationship, He sexually violated her even though she asked for her choices to be respected." Says Mary as the weight off her shoulders was lifted.
"He also falsely accused her of something that she would never do after she bravely broke off the engagement."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 4:19 pm

As far as I am concerned my lady the Duke has done no wrong neither has Dawn and she shall soon be released as they are both on good terms again and he apologised gor his actions thabkyou for your information now go and tell your uncle this and hear what he has to say and I will make sure you tell him because somebody will be watching.
Uou must never accuse someone so high up like the Duke as he is loyal to the king and would never hurt anyone no go and speak with him please.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 4:36 pm

"I can manage having a little talk with my Uncle without being stalked, Thank you very much." Mary says as gets up from her chair gracefully "Unless you don't trust me, then I suggest you to send a person that he trusts to tell him the news." She says calmly as she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Very well I shall let you speak with him on your own then Mary but watch your words as you know who you are speaking too.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:33 pm

I arrive at Whitehall and went to see Cromwell after hearing he was auesyioning my niece and in such a fury I enter without being announced first.

" Cromwell hiw dare you speak to my niece like that and what authority do you have of questioning her when she has done no wrong!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:04 am

Thomas Cromwell wrote:
Very well I shall let you speak with him on your own then Mary but watch your words as you know who you are speaking too.
"Much better." Mary replies as she heads towards the door and exits the room.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Anne came to Master Cromwell's office with her ladies. She knocked at door
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:47 pm

I tell the servant to let Anne in.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Henry entered suddenly in Cromwell's office without being announced. The secretary was arranging Anne Boleyn's coronation. People who were in the room with him bowed immediately as he entered

Master Cromwell..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 pm

"Your majesty"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 pm

Henry came closer to his desk after everyone left and looked straight at him

What about coronation's preparations?

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 pm

"Proceedings are going well your majesty"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Henry came closer and looked intently at him

I want people loves the new Queen. Like I love her..

He paused for a moment, before adding

And if I love her..why shouldn't they?

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

I assure you Majesty that she will be loved for they would have no reason not to love her.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Henry looked silently at him. Then he just nodded and left quickly the room
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Geoffrey was told that Master Cromwell wanted to see him. He felt very surprised. Why Cromwell wanted to talk with a simple servant? Neverthless, he reached his office and knocked at the door

Master Cromwell..may I come in?

He asked a bit hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 1:28 pm

"Yes my lord please do come in and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Geoffrey stepped in and bowed deeply

My Lord Cromwell..did you want to see me?

He sat before his desk and looked curiously at him

What can I do for you, Master Cromwell?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 9:31 pm

"Firstly my lord may i ask what you were doing at the coronation feast?
I received reports you were acting in my place whilst i was not there. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Geoffrey became suddenly pale. He gulped before replying

Master Cromwell...I..I was just doing my duty as servant. I was there only to serve food and wine. I..I would never act in your place. I'm just a kitchen boy..

He said trying to avoid his glance
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 7:00 am

"I do hope my boy that what you say is correct for it would be dangerous for you if you acted in my place.

You say that you only served food and drink at the feast?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Cromwell's Office.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Private Chambers-
Jump to: