The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mr Cromwell's Office.

Go down 
+11
Charles Brandon
Geoffrey Lonshord
Henry Fitzroy
Elizabeth Wykes
Joan Larke
William Kingston
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Howard
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Catherine Parr
Thomas Cromwell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:50 pm

*Days after she comes back to Cromwell's office. People say that maybe the King will give her beloved Wolsey a second chance, but Cromwell has not tried to contact her. Joan enters and sees him talking with a lady. His secretary comes to ask Joan what does she need and she tells him she needs to talk with Thomas Cromwell urgently*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 pm

He heard that Joan was already there and he nodded to Elizabeth.

I will see you tonight. Right now I can't be seen mixing business with pleasure.

Once his wife had gone he nodded to let Joan Larke in.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:20 pm

*Joan enters in the room and in her voice Cromwell can notice she is really worried* Good morning Sir Cromwell, forgive me for coming back to you but I am desperate. I've heard some rumours about my Thomas' freedom, we have to do something and act quickly. He can't be in prison, this is so unfair! He has always done everythign to serve his King and country, he has to be free and have a peaceful and honourable life.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Cromwell bit his lip as Joan spoke. I know, Lady Lark, and I completely understand. I think it is untimely for cardinal to have complete freedom. However...I can perhaps beseech the king to have him removed to the country, under house arrest. It will be the best I can do.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Then please suggest him that, is everything I beg you! *she sounds really worried and is desperate for freeing her love*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:38 pm

He spoke in a gentle voice. I know, my lady. I will see that your request reaches the king. Will you tell me, how is the cardinal? I'm afraid I haven't had the time to meet with him.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:54 pm

He is as he can, not very fine of course. He is tired of being there, this is not fair my lord *she sighs and her voice breaks, she looks really sad and worried*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 pm

He went around his desk and put a reassuring hand on Joan's shoulder, gently smiling. I will do my best he promised quietly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:40 pm

*she nods thanking him* please keep me informed about the process, I know it won't be easy but you must unerstand my worries
*she leaves the room trying to convince herself that Thomas will be with her very soon*
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:38 pm

*Knocks on the door to Lord Cromwell's office* My Lord Cromwell? If you have time currently, I wish to speak you, if you do not mind?
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:24 am

Geoffrey entered in Cromwell's office. He bowed

His Grace the Duke of Suffolk..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Charles Brandon entered. "Your grace" started Thomas and made a pause. "I have his majesty`s order to banish you from court.You have displeased them it seems" he said.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:05 pm

"Charles walked into room and Cromwell's voice disturbed him immediately. But his words hurted him even more. Banished? So...the King punished him because of what's happened at Easter Party. He took a breath, trying to keep his calm. Biting his lips, he looked intently at him"

Who are you, Master Cromwell? I'm supposed to know that. But...I don't know, actually...

"He pronounced his words slowly and without removing his gaze from him"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

"I am exactly as your grace finds me.I serve his majesty as the best of my ability" explained Cromwell, trying to look calm. But he was a bit nervous from the questions of the duke of Suffolk.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm

"Charles stared at him. He hated that satisfied smile on his face for the news of his banishment. Hiding his real feelings of anger, he showed him a fake smile"

Someone told me that you were a mercenary, once...

"He said with calm voice"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

"I saw some action in my youth" said Thomas.Then he looked at the duke and added "As did your grace,I believe?"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:11 pm

"Charles listened him in silence and then sighed"

But I've never been a soldier of fortune. If I have disappointed the King...it was for a good reason...

"He said firmly"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:21 pm

"I have no doubts. Even if there is someone who doesn't agree with that." said Thomas and looked into Brandon's eyes to see his reaction.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:41 pm

"Charles understood that he was just trying to provoke him. So he just remained calm and smiled ironically"

Like yourself?

"He looked back into his eyes firmly"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:27 am

"I would never dare to discuss with Your Grace." said Thomas little bit irritated,he wanted to end this conversation as fast as he could.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 pm

"Charles shrugged. He couldn't refrain a giggle and smiled ironically"

Not in my presence, anyway...

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:16 pm

"Here is the order" said Thomas and stood up. "You have to leave court...at once" he added, giving the order to Brandon,then Thomas smiled ironically.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:14 pm

"Charles looked at him coldly and took the order from his hands"

"He noticed his ironic smile but he decided to remain silent. Cromwell thought to be in King's graces, now"

"After grabbing the order, he looked at him once more time and left gladly his office"

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 7:14 pm

As Mary enters, His servant announces "My lord, Lady Mary Boleyn has arrived as you requested."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Mary welcome now I have come to hear to ask you if you know anything between Lady Dawn and speculation of her threatening the Duke of Norfolk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cromwell's Office.   Mr Cromwell's Office. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Cromwell's Office.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next