The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
+12
Francis Bryan
Sienna Rousseau
Anthony Lee
Margaret Wyatt
Stephen Gardiner
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Little Lake - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Geoffrey smiled as she stopped his hand. Breathing deeply he looked into her eyes

I'm afraid yes, my lady. It involves everything. Body and soul..

He whispered, while he felt his excitement growing every second
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

I must protest, you have already had my body. On my soul is imprinted with your name only unless their is another way. I smiled bemused slowly letting my legs fall apart as I gave in to his temptation.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Geoffrey smiled. He kissed softly her nose and sighed deeply

Really? But this is not fairl, my lady. Cause I'm now utterly yours. Like you're utterly mine. So..I see no remedy. Unless..you reveal me what's this other way..

He said jokingly wishpering his last words into her ear. He couldn't help to bit softly her earlobe
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Now I see that you have become a mythical creature which has taken to biting me. I laughed alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Geoffrey couldn't help to giggle

A mythical creature? Is this the way of talking to your furure husband? Telling him that he is..an unicorn or something like that? If so..you're my fairy, then..

He pressed his lips against her and kissed her until he felt almost breathless. His hands were already unlacing her corset to feel her breasts under his bare hands. His excitement was growing every second. And he was so tempted to take her there, even if they were in an open space
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:37 pm

A unicorn? No no a much more darker creature than that. I smile snapping my teeth playfully at him. Their was something in his kiss which made my body yield to his. Pulling out his shirt my hands found his warm skin delicately running up his back.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Geoffrey helped her to remove his shirt. He was now half naked. But he couldn't wait to be finally free from his clothes. He smiled

A darker creature? Like what?

He asked smiling and teasing her kissing softly her neck, while his hand was still playing with her corset's laces. He couldn't understand why women's dresses were so complicated
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:00 am

I put a finger to his lip pushing him away. I removed his impatient hands unlacing my corset for him. I pulled him back to me our upper bodies both naked. When removing clothing you have to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Geoffrey could finally press his naked chest against her breasts. He smiled excitedly but a bit shyly

I'm not so used unlacing corsets, as you see. Perhaps..you would like an older and much more experienced man, my lady?

He smiled, and placing himself between her legs, he pressed his lips against hers with lust
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

That was a ridiculous thing to say older men were for the desperate ladies only. Are you that bored of being with me that you suggest such a thing. Maybe you would like an older experienced woman to teach you such things.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Geoffrey removed his lips from her and frowned, noticing that she got his words seriously. After a moment of silence he smiled

Ehy..I was just joking. Actually I thought you found it funny. How could you think that I would like another woman? I'm in love with you, Kate. And if there is something I need to learn..well, I wish you to be my teacher. No one else..

He whispered smiling but with serious tone. His glance fell on her lips and her perfect breasts. And he felt the strong urge to kiss them again. He felt like words were unuseful during such magic moment
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:09 pm

It felt like they were having an argument but they weren't. They could say serious words to each other and not actually shout. It was a blissful courtship so far. No Geoffrey I was simply being sarcastic as you suggested an older man to me, so I to did the same but vice versa. My index finger stroked his cheek, as the moon was playing hide and seek behind the dark blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Geoffrey smiled and kissed her lips with passion. Lifting up her skirt he placed again his hand under it. But this time he moved it further until her groin

Oh Kate..I love you're being sarcastic and teasing to me. For sure we'll never got bored once we will be married. But now..I can't resist further, my love. I..I know it sounds inappropriate..but I want you. Now..

With these words he cupped her womanhood with his hand and stared at her, breathing and waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:06 pm

As his hand cupped my womanhood I flinched slightly. He leaned in closer and starred at her with an intensity that struck to my core. how good they felt inside I thought he should take them out But the pain was satisfying. You certainly know how to silence a lady. I kissed his lips like a person eating food for the first time. I was quick to pull down my skirts. My hands drifted down his body releasing him completely so that his body would be mine for tonight. I kept my moans low like a seductive call to only Geoffrey. No it's not inappropriate I can assure you. It's passion of love that we have for each other.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Geoffrey kissed her back, his hand still rubbing softly her womanhood. He removed his hand as she pulled down her skirt. A strong desire filled him completely. So he unlaced fastly his pants and pushed himself inside her, suddenly and strongly. Leaning one hand on the grass, he ran the other one along her tights and thrusted into her with soft moans
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:20 pm

I moaned as he entered me in one strong push. He left me breathless as the thrust was unexpected. I looked straight into his eye's watching his expression as we started to make love under the stars. This would be an untakeable memory for us both, the first of many.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Geoffrey interlaced his fingers with hers pressing her hands against the grass, as he continued thrusting slowly but intesively inside her. He couldn't believe they were making love under the stars and moon. His eyes were locked on hers and moaning softly he met her lips again. Perhaps someone could hear their moans but he didn't care. He just wanted to enjoy this moment with his beloved
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:30 pm

This really was beautiful, each thrust of his body exciting me beyond my wildest hope. I was surprised at how easily my body relaxed to the feel of him moving inside me. I gasped every now and then. I returned his kiss my body tightly clasping against his as he lay on top of me.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Geoffrey kissed her again with growing passion. He continued his thrusts with the same rhythm, moaning at every inch. His hands were moving slowly on her body like they were exploring an unknown land, while the fresh breeze were caressing their enlighten hairs

Oh my sweet Kate..
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:04 pm

I rolled him over onto his back, placing myself in his lap as I moved against him. Locking our hands I moved upon him like a seductive angel. The wind blew my hairs as it crashed against my skin like a wicked lash.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Geoffrey was surprised as she put herself on top of him, but he liked it. He smiled for her boldness and placed both his hands on her soft hips. He moaned at every inch of her trying to focus on her eyes. But he couldn't help staring at her inviting, seducing breasts
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:27 am

I tried to on pleasing him but I kept noticing his glances. You seem hypnotized by my busty breasts. What are you thinking.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Geoffrey blushed suddenly after her words and raised his eyes immediately to meet hers

Oh..I..I'm sorry. But you're so beautiful, Kate. I really couldn't resist..

He admitted simply still thrusting into her. A deep moan escaped by his mouth
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:16 am

I placed my hands on his hips guiding him in and out of me. I clenched myself around his manhood letting my nose rub against his. I could see my breath come out as mist when I groaned. Oh I love you so much Geoffrey. I let my moans come out excitedly as I felt my body coming with his.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:38 am

Geoffrey felt a warm sensation as she guided his movements in and out of her. He never made love in outdoors place and it was so very exciting. So he started thrusting deeper and even faster, until he felt his climax coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next