The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
+12
Francis Bryan
Sienna Rousseau
Anthony Lee
Margaret Wyatt
Stephen Gardiner
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Little Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:08 pm

"Charles turned his eyes to her, openly this time. He couldn't prevent himself from smiling"

Well...I was thinking about our first meetings, Nan. Do you remember when you fell down in the water...don't you? I came after you. Margaret saw us...and she must have thought that I was...crazy...

"He giggled a bit, looking down and shooking slowly his head"

Only God knows how much I'd like to come back at that old times, Nan. But many things changed since then...

"He added with serious voice, raising his eyes again"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Nan listened her without any sound. After he finished his sentence she nodded and answered "I've lost my kid. You have 4 children. You're married with a princess. I was almost dying at tower... Yes. Everythings changed
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:36 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a while as she mentioned their Daniel. The wound was still opened in his heart. He turned slowly his eyes to her"

I know...you suffered too much beacause of me. It's my fault...and I never desrved your love. But I suffered too, Nan. And I still suffer...thinking about our child. Don't think that I'm an happy man, Nan. Because I'm not...

"He came closer and touched softly her arm. I'm not...without you... He was going to add. But he didn't. Just gulped hardly and looked silently at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Nan sighed deeply and looked down. For a moment breeze blowed to hairs. She crossed her arms on her chest tightly and nodded "I know you didnt mean to.." she said and remembered the conversation she had with Anna last night. She looked at him silently. " What you're doing about your other 4 children? They need you. Are you with them?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:26 pm

"Charles was surprised by her question. She never mentioned his children before. He nodded slowly, after taking a breath"

Of course...I love my children. My daughters, Catalina and Jane, are with me and Anna at court. While my sons, Charlie and Edward, are in Buckingham to attend their education. We're not...a traditional family. But I do my best for being a good father for them...

"He paused and turned to her again"

Why do you ask, Nan?
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Nan turned to him and looked at his face at the reflection of moonlight "Because Anna, the one who thinks that she's the one who deserves to be your wife ordered me not to sleep with you." she said gravely and laughed again, turning back to lake.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:55 pm

"Charles opened his eyes wide"

What? Anna talked to you? I...I didn't know that...

"He bit angrily his lips and shook fastly his head"

What...have you answered to her?

"He asked with trembling voice, still shocked by Anna's behaivour"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Nan shrugged and kept on watching lake quietly. "I said that we are not sleeping already. She just got a little bit panic when we're in the same place again. She was happy when you're with her and your children at hampton when i'm gone. She was relieved without me but now she saw me and..." she looked at him and waited for a moment. "But i told her..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

"Charles was listening her anxiously. He knew that Anne was able doing everything for keeping him with her. But she was the mother of his children, and after all he cared of her. He took another step closer as she broke suddenly her sentence"

You told her...what, Nan?

"He asked almost whispering, staring into her beautiful eyes. He could almost feel her heart beating"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Nan felt so weak for a moment. But then she put herself together again. She put her chin up and looked into his eyes gravely. "I told her that we're in our own ways. She doesnt need to be panic about that."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"Charles stayed silent for a while. She was right, after all. They were not so close as before. He just sighed and nodded slowly"

Of course...you told her the right thing. If only she had some suspicions about...our past, she could put you in serious troubles again. And I don't want you to suffer again because of me, Nan...

"He replied, trying to look not disappointed by her answer"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Nan shrugged like she didnt care at all. She turned her eyes to lake and added "And i also told her you'll never go to her even if i let you go" she said with a secret sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"Her last sentence made him suddenly smile. He tryed not to show his approval and cleared deeply his voice"

You know I'm not in love with her, Nan. There is just one lady I'm in love with...someone I love deeply. And...I guess you know who I'm talking about...

"He added with a tender smile on his face, leaning softly his hand on her shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Nan couldnt hide it and laughed suddenly. She felt his hand on her shoulder and sighed. She turned her face to his over her shoulder "Oh really? Poor Anna.." she said almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

"Charles smiled and touched softly her chin as she turned her pretty face to him"

Why are you laughing, Nan? Don't you think...I could be serious?

"He asked almost whispering, noticing his heart beating faster in his chest"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Nan made a scared face and opened her eyes wide as he held her chin. "Oh! I didnt know that i need your permisson to laugh, your grace. Forgive me,i'm deeply deeply sorry" she said grinning
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm

"Charles couldn't prevent himself from laughing silently. He keep his ance into her lively eyes"

Oh no...you have no need my permission, my lady. Just...please warn me, next time. Before turning to me with such seductive glance in your eyes. I could remain... breathless...

"He answered whispering, showing her a charming smile"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Nan held her breath for a moment and looked at his lips. Then she laughed again loudly and put her hands on his chest. "Come on Charles. Knock that charming smile off. You're an old man anymore, not a teenager." She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:00 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow while smiling and looked teasingly at her"

Hey...are you saying I'm old? Well...if so, you should show some respect for me, don't you think? It's not nice kidding an old man...

"He added, turning his eyes elsewhere. He stopped smiling, pretending to be offended"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Nan looked at him suprised for a moment and then smiled again wide. "Oh that old man cannot be offended at me." she said raising on her feets and touched her lips to his chin softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and sighed deeply as he felt Nan's kiss on his chin. He missed her lips badly. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and opened his eyes again"

Uhm...Shouldn't I?

"He was enjoying the feeling of hoding her in his arms once more time"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Nan felt a bit suprised as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. She looked at his eyes "You know better." she said and took a deep breath to feel his smell
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:27 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and breathed deeply her scent. He leaned his forehead on hers and smiled"

I missed you, Nan...I missed you holding you in my arms...

"He whispered, opening his eyes again"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Nan took a deep breath and closed her eyes "What are you gonna do if... You know, margaret.." she said silently.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:40 pm

"Charles breathed deeply and closed his eyes again. Yes...Margaret. What if she will die? What will happen next? He just shook slowly his head and turned his eyes into hers"

I...I don't know. I never thought about that before. Of course...I hope strongly that she'll survive. She...she deserved a better husband than me. But if she...I'll be a free man. Maybe guilty...but free to love you...

"He added whispering, while feeling her breath on his face"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next