The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+42
Annie Wyatt
Nan Saville
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Matthew Whitcombe
Jane Adler
Thomas Wyatt
Anne Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Boleyn
Mark Smeaton
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Henry Norris
Anne Brett
Emilie De Fontanay
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Boleyn
Anne Stanhope
Katherine Clement
White Royalsun
Ursula Misseldon
Catherine Parr
Dugan Hoffman
Daniel Torrez
Jane Bassett
Fiona Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Francis Bryan
Mary Tudor
Catherine Willoughby
Noelle Hoffman
Arthur Bentley
Jenny Howard
Felicity Beryl
Thomas Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Daniel Meyer
Charles Brandon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

Great Hall - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 pm

He kissed her sweetly on the cheek,"Are you alright?'he asked,"You look tense..."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:56 pm

I walk into the Great Hall, wearing one of my finest dresses that I own, french in style. I am very happy that they have accepted my invitation yes nervous as to what they will say to me. I look around to see if I can find them...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Jane smiled and nodded "Im fine." she whispered thought truth was she was very tense "I finally got to hide my bump." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Jasper noticed a woman walking into the Great Hall and glanced to Jane,"I think that's her,"he mumbled.

He walked forward and bowed kindly with a charming smile,"Lady Monroe?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Jane stood with her hands clasped together on her stomach and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Cesare was already in the great hall at one of the tables drinking some ale and he watched and the Duchess of Lancaster came in, he could of almost dropped the ale at how beautiful she looked -he was not inlove with her just an admirer- she held herself with pride and dignity and he watched his mistress walk in then his gaze went back to Jane, it was easy to see which one was more beautiful it was the one who was originally French and has a curious family history, even though she tried to hide her stomach, she was still the most beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Jane felt someone's gaze on her and she turned to see the Duke of Genoa simply staring at her and she turned back with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:02 pm

I curtsy deeply, Your Graces. I rise up, eye to eye with Jasper. Thank You for accepting my invitation. My cousin wrote to me quite a bit about you two and I wanted to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Jasper smiled and helped her up with his hand,"It is an honour."

He then walked forward with her and gestured to Jane,"May I present, Her Grace...my beautiful wife."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Jane looked at the woman and her eyes ran over the woman and she noticed the dress "You are not French, yet you wear the french fashion." she said with an amused smile "My Lady." she said with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:09 pm

I curtsy again, A true pleasure. My cousin told me that you are the jewel of His Grace's eye and I can see why. I briefly glance to my right and I see Cesare gawking at the Duchess and my anger is seething through me. I lean in closer to Jasper and whisper so no one can hear us, I have somehting to tell you later Your Grace. I step back. Matthew only spoke kindly even after the whole scandal.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Jane smiled at her, her own eyes lighting up and she looked to where Cesare was sitting and to the woman and she sighed a little with a frown and her gaze went to her husband.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Jasper listened intently and then smiled,"Very well, Lady Monroe,"he whispered and then glanced to Jane with a smile however noticed her gaze somewhere else.

He stared around and saw Cesare drooling after his wife. He tutted and turned towards Jane and Francesca,"Would you ladies like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Jane smiled at her husband "Wine would be nice, though i cannot drink it." she said "So i will have to pass on that, husband." she said and her gaze went back to Cesare and her eyes hardened as he was staring at her and she looked away again to her husband and Lady Monroe and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Jasper nodded and poured himself some ale and whispered to Jane,"That man is infuriating."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Yes please. That is very kind of you. He ushers us to a table and I sit down. I am now curious. Your Grace, do you know why Matthew summoned me to England? He still wont tell me, I say as he hands me a goblet. I think he knows...
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Jasper sipped his ale,"No, not at all. Initially I thought you may have wished to be a lady for my wife..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Jane nodded to her husband "He is starting to do my head in." she whispered and she looked at Lady Monroe then her husband then her "Why would my husband know why you were called to England?" she said her tone deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Nan walked into great hall. She grabbed a glass of wine and listened joyful evening music, watching around in silence.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 pm

No I dont wish to be....I lean in close again so no one hears, Do you not see what I see. You are blind if you dont. I lean back. I think Matthew has a grand plan for me. I shake my head, When are you due Your Grace?
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Jasper cleared his throat,"What? Cesare Garcia? Yes I can see him...knave."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

I whisper to him, I will explain later.....
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Jane was confused and she hated when she was confused usually she was the one ontop of the game, right now she stared at Lady Monroe asif she had three heads her gaze was hard and penetrating as her eyes began to grow cold in gaze and she mocked a smile "On my ninth month."
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Jasper raised his brows with a curious smile and then glanced to Jane.

He was surprised at her words,"Jane..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Jane felt her anger bubble up and she smiled "Yes, husband?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next