The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+42
Annie Wyatt
Nan Saville
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Matthew Whitcombe
Jane Adler
Thomas Wyatt
Anne Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Boleyn
Mark Smeaton
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Henry Norris
Anne Brett
Emilie De Fontanay
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Boleyn
Anne Stanhope
Katherine Clement
White Royalsun
Ursula Misseldon
Catherine Parr
Dugan Hoffman
Daniel Torrez
Jane Bassett
Fiona Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Francis Bryan
Mary Tudor
Catherine Willoughby
Noelle Hoffman
Arthur Bentley
Jenny Howard
Felicity Beryl
Thomas Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Daniel Meyer
Charles Brandon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

Great Hall - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

"What is it?"he asked discreetly so only she could hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm

As I watch a group of people walk in I only sip my wine and pick at the food on my plate
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Jane looked to the Lady Monroe "Whatever you wish to accuse me off, do it now." she said "Don't do it in private with only my husband so you can try and seduce him using my apparent crimes as a reason." she stared at her "I am not stupid, far from it."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 pm

This is too public of a place to say anything. I whisper. I look back tot he Duchess, Well, I know its in the ninth month, I did have children once myself but it pleased God to take my twin sons away from me. I keep a mile on my face, I am not calling you stupid and I can speak to him in whatever manner I please. I am not seducing your husband in any sense as I wish to keep my head. I stand up to leave. I am sorry to have to leave but it was a pleasure in meeting you both and thanks for accepting my invite. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. I walk away...

Last edited by Francesca Monroe on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm

"Jane!"Jasper said in shock.

He turned to Francesca and smiled apologetically,"You must forgive my wife...she is indisposed."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Jane tilted her head to the side yet her anger radiated off her in waves of heat and she nodded as she stood and went over and she saw Nan "Nan, how do you stay sane in this court."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Elizabeth Smith wrote:
As I watch a group of people walk in I only sip my wine and pick at the food on my plate

Nan saw Jane there talking to some people. She didnt want to interrupt. She saw some people laughing and dancing. It was an ordinary night. Apperantely Queen was not here, neither was King. Then she saw a young woman walking in the great hall. Her face looked so familiar. Then suddenly she remembered her. She was Elizabeth. From one of the rare people she met when she first came to court. She walked towards her. She wondered if Elizabeth remembers her. "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Jane sat down and she noticed Cesare yet all she wanted to do was to talk to Mary or George or someone that would understand her. She took a goblet of water and drank it.

Last edited by Jane Bassett on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Ursula enter the great Hall.
She saw Lady Jane and her Husband.
She went fast past take a sit and a goblet of water.

Last edited by Ursula Misseldon on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Jasper touched Francesca's arm,"I'll speak with you later. Come to my rooms, tomorrow morning. Good evening."

He reluctantly left her and walked over to Jane,"What is the matter?"he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Excuse me Your Grace I must leave. Meet with me later and I shall tell you what I know....I curtsy and walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Elizabeth Smith wrote:

Nan saw Jane there talking to some people. She didnt want to interrupt. She saw some people laughing and dancing. It was an ordinary night. Apperantely Queen was not here, neither was King. Then she saw a young woman walking in the great hall. Her face looked so familiar. Then suddenly she remembered her. She was Elizabeth. From one of the rare people she met when she first came to court. She walked towards her. She wondered if Elizabeth remembers her. "Hey.."

As a lady come forward I recongise here hello your grace, please join me
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Jane glanced at Jasper "I know what she thinks of me." she said "Because she is the mistress of Cesare Garcia, and he stares at me." she sighed "I cannot help it if he stares."
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 pm

"Ignore him,"he muttered and tapped her belly,"For our children's sake."

He stared at Cesare and smiled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Jane watched Lady Monroe leaving, she didn't like her; she hated her more than what she hated Ursula, yet she didn't hate Ursula..She showed her how sneaky her husband can be, she picked up her goblet and took a drink from it.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Nan smiled at her kindly and nodded. "Thank you Elizabeth it's so nice to see you again, how are you?" She asked gently and took another sip from her French wine.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

"Jane,"Jasper whispered and kissed her cheek,"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Jane shrugged her off lightly "Shes whats wrong." she whispered "Is she your new mistress? Or is that why the Earl of Wessex wished to speak to you? to palm her off to be your mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Ursula saw that Lady Jane have take notice of her.
She will not stress she don`t look at her or her husband that story was over for ever.
She will have nothing to do with both.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"No!"he muttered,"Don't be ridiculous Jane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan smiled at her kindly and nodded. "Thank you Elizabeth it's so nice to see you again, how are you?" She asked gently and took another sip from her French wine.

smilles am very well i was married last night i can not cope with people curtsy to me now i laugh how are you it as been awhile
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Jane smiled at Ursula and it was out of kindness even though she was angry "Don't lie to me, i can tell when you lying, remember?" she asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 pm

"Jane,"he muttered,"I have met her once-the same as you! Every woman I meet is a mistress though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Nan looked at her and smiled surprised "You're just married? Wouw cong. then!" She said and toasted with joy. "I got my title with my marriage. Two years ago. My husband died so long ago but i still couldnt get used to my title.."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Ursula notice that Lady Jane smilie at her.
She is confused why she smilie at her?
Ursula don`t want know it.
She take a gulp of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next