The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Yellow Flower Field

Go down 
+13
Henry Percy
Thomas Seymour
Kate Ashley
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Francesca Benedetti
Annie Wyatt
George Boleyn
Emilie De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Emilie smile and nodd.

Yes, he seem to want to help me and to care of Olympe. I don't know if you can picture it but he have take her on his laps and read her a tale !

She giggle, amused, couldn't had imagine this man doing it ever, then she grow serious again and nodd.

Of course, I will come to you first, you are her father after all. But about monetary, for now, I have everything we need for now, I just wish that Olympe could be accepted by your family, like a member of it, even if she is illegitime, but I know that it isn't easy, even if you father seem favourable to it from what he told me.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

George nodded

"No Emelie, my family will accept my daughter like a member of Boleyns. Maybe Anne's company cant't satisfied you. But i am sure My father, my mother and of course Mary would like to see Olympe so much."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Emilie smile happily and sigh lightely.

I am happy for her to hear it, so she will have your family's love and protection.

She nodd.

Anne is a old friend to me but I think that her rising may change the things and I fear she see Olympe like a potential obstacle to her rising and so she may not want to see her at all and I fear a bit that Mary may reject her too, but I hope she will not and I think that your father and mother will be happy to see her, indeed, since they both seem to like her, fortunately. And yourself, you know, you can come to see her whenever you want.

She reflect, looking at his face.

What about you, how are the things for you lately ? you have rise too very much recently.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm

George took her arm in his slowly. He began walking by her side.

"Yes, Emelie. They call me Lord Rochford. And thats all is thank to Anne and thank to Howard Uncle who threw my sister to King's arms."

He looked at her face for a while and smiled.

"I love to talk to you everything i want easily. You make me feel peaceful, Emelie. "
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 am

Emilie smile warmly as he take her arm and walk with him in the park.

I think it's mostly thank to Anne, after all it's her who have gain his love and keep it, not your oncle, isn't it ?

She giggle then add.

Congratulations for your tittle anyway, I can imagine how honoured you must have feel.

She chuckle and smile again.

I am glad that I make you feel like that ! I appreciate your compagny too, notably because indeed we can talk freely, I think it's because we know each others since a long time and has been enough close for hadn't things to proove to each others, so we can be authentics with each others, which is rare, especially at court.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 am

George nodded

"Have you ever loved someone after me, Emelie?"

He blushed immediately.

"I just wondered..I know this is stupid but.."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 am

She blush slighty, surprised by the question, then answer him honesty.

Yes, I has had one another man, of high rank ... the king of Italy, Armand, for tell everything, as extraodinary as it can seem, it's true. He was loving and passionate, he have convince me that he loved me and to open my heart to him, asked me in marriage, proposed to legitimate Olympe, I have accept and we made serious projects, had decide to remain chaste until marriage ... for me it prooved the seriounes of our relationship.

She sigh and look down at her bouquet.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 am

George was shocked. That was not the answer he'd waited. He tried not to show his disappointment. King of Italy? That was making George feel humiliated. He coughed, looked at the sky.

"Aha..well.."

George shook his head. That was so stupid to think Emelie would always love himself. Their love was just youth. He tried to think like that, finally smiled at Emelie.

"I am..I'm happy for you. When will you get married?"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Emilie's face take a saddened and melancolical air and she answer him laconically.

Never.

She add soberly, keeping her tone neutral for hide the pain that is still alive.

It was too beautiful for be true, what seemed to be a great love was just ephemerous passion.

She take a deep inspiration and explain, having still difficulty to evocate this that is still recent.

After a five weeks together, he had to return to his country, telling that when he would be back, he would ask my hand to my family, then take me in Italy and that in the meanwhile, he would write me regulary ... But it's seem that his passion for me have fade away fastly, he never came back, and in more than one year, I have recieve only two letters.

She sigh and add.

The months have pass without signs of him, I have grow tired of waiting a ghost and one day, I have feel in my heart that I didn't loved him, don't imagined to marry him anymore and have end by sending him a letter of rupture and he hadn't try to have me back, it's just ended like that.

She sigh again and look at her bouquet.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm

George listened to her story without saying anything. When she finished, he waited for a while looking at the sky. He suddenly began to talk slowly.

"Don't be sad, my lady. At least when you look back to your memories, you will always remember these days which you spent with love. "

George smiled looking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Well, it's hard to recall of it when I think that there maybe never been real love in it, just a passion, anyway I feel even more angry against myself, for has been so naive, rather than sad.

She look up from her bouquet to his eyes.

What about you, do you have love someone else ?, I mean really love.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm

George looked at her face seriously

"Don't angry against anybody. Did you like what you and Armand did together? Did you enjoy it? Yes. So what does it matter if it is nothing more than a passion? "

He heard her question. It didn't take a long time to think about it.

"No, i did not love anybody. My first love was you. And it seems you going to be the last one, too. Love does not come easy."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Emilie reflect, a serious air on her nodd slightly.

You are right, I have like on the moment, it's just was like that, no what I thinked it was ... life is life. But this pathethic story have convince me that I shouldn't let a man enter my life ... too much pains in the end.

She sigh.

It's true, I know how it is ... I doubt heavely that I will love a man again.

She hesitate, lifting the bouquet to her nose for smell the odour of the flowers, then look up at him and add.

I am happy to know that in my life, a man have sincerely love me and to have love him in return, to have know how it feel, even if it must be the last and only time for me too and I am glad also that my only child is the fruit of it.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 pm

George shook his head.

"You can't know if Armand loved you. He is a King, Emelie. He can't marry everywomen he wants. Look at me. I am nothing but i still can't decide who to get married with."

He laughed at his own words, looked at down

"Let's go back to the court. Olype must've been worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Emilie shake her head, incredulous looking down.

Since he have never me any explanation, I think he simply have forget about me when his passion have fade. But it's fine, it wasn't real love so I have nothing to regret and it's better I hadn't engage myself forward with him.

She turn to them.

You, it's different, your father don't let you any another choice than the one he made for you, I have see myself how badly he react when you talk about it to him.

She smile, thinking to their daughter, feeling looking forward seeing and nodd.

Yes, let's go, I look forward seeing her ! she is used to spend some time alone with her nanny in her room when I have things to do around palace, but she is very happy when she see me come back early and I know that she wait for me for help her to finish to finish to build her little farm in wood, a very important matter for her !

She giggle, recalling how Olympe insisted this morning about it before she left her to Chandra's care and walk by George side to the park's entrence, heading toward palace.
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm

I go for a walk in the yellow flower field. Today is nicer than yesterday so I took a walk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:40 am

As I walk through the fields with the winter sun out even through it is out it is still bitter cold
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm

I have wandered out of the Great Hall and I see the Princess Cordelia out walking about. With her recent illness, she shouldnt be out in the cold. I curtsy. Hello Your Highness. It seems like you need some company...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Smiles and curtsy back yes I would love some, how long you been here I have not seen you, but I have been ill
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 pm

I havent been here long Your Highness although it seems I have made a name for myself already. She laced her arm with mine and we wakl amongst the flowers. I am Princess Francesca of Italy by the way. You said that you have been ill? May I ask what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Smiles as she links my arm people do not like me much as am the King's bastard child and Lord Boleyn is trying to get my father to get rid off me, I did what I normally do when I am upset I sat outdoors when it was raining and I caught a fever, it went but then my father called me in as boleyn throught gritted teeth told him about my man and told him we had slept together but we had not and my father was mad, then I was told my mother had died and the fever took hold off me I only just been let out of the doctors place I say looking at her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Wow My lady. Troubles seem to follow the both of us it seems. The court lost a dear friend and we still mourn over him. He was the jewel of the eyes of many. She looks stunned and I fear that I have said way to much. You havent heard....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:34 pm

who was it?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 pm

I take a deep breath, It was Jasper Crawley, Duke of Lancaster. I take her into my arms, trying to comfort her....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Goes white i knew him I dance with him the night he arrived he was sweet and a gentlemen also a good dancer. as she thinks about him [b]looks like it was y fault then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Flower Field
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next