The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Yellow Flower Field

Go down 
+13
Henry Percy
Thomas Seymour
Kate Ashley
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Francesca Benedetti
Annie Wyatt
George Boleyn
Emilie De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Are you going to be alright Your Highness? Would you like me to take you to your chambers? I look to her nervously, scared for her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Looks at her no am fine I think, if I was you I would stay away from me, everyone I come close to dies
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 pm

I am heading out anyways but I have always wanted to meet you and besides, they cannot kill a Royal Princess of another country. I smile and look to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:05 pm

i hope to see you soon be nice to have a friend that I can trust, these days it gets lonely for me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 pm

We can write to each other if you would wish. I curtsy and walk away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:16 pm

As I watch her I smileyes as she leaves I rest my hand onto the tree
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm

I have finally arrived at Whitehall and I eagerly await word from the Duchess of Genoa on word for our meeting. I needed to breathe, so taking a walk the yellow flowers is most calming.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:48 am

I got word my sister in law had been seen at St. James park, so I went there eagerly to see if she had seen James. While walking around I recognized a woman. I walked closer to see if who I saw was the truth.
"Forgive me, your highness" I saw her turn around and in fact it was the princess Francesca. I smiled pleased to see someone I knew. "Princess Francesca...."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I just happen to look behind me and up comes a familiar face. I breathe a sigh of relief asit is most reassuring to see a familiar face. Hey William. I run up to hug him, It has been way too long. Gosh, the last time I saw you was at my wedding to the Duke of Monroe and at my reception. I laugh. Remember that you found it necessary to keep throwing grapes at my head. I could never figure out why you kept doing it.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 pm

I hug her and smile "Do forgive me for my childish behavior. I was trying to get your attention you looked awfully bored." I chuckled. "How are you doing these days?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I was very bored, trust me. He was the dullest man on Earth I swear. Of course I forgive your behavior. I bend down, picking flowers. What have I been up to lately? Well, my husband died a few months after marriage and I miscarried twin boys afterwards. Since my husband had no heirs, the crown absorbed the title, lands, and income. Your brother wouldnt even give back my dowry and I would have been penniless if my father didnt come to the rescue. I sit down, Please come and sit. I prefer being informal if you dont mind. He joins me. We are nearly covered completely by the flowers. I came to England in search of...well....I dont know. I always new that my late husband wasnt for me as I always had my heart set on marrying someone else.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 am

I sat and listened with much empathy. I turned towards her "I'm sorry about everything, especially about James he...can be a child sometimes. That's why I am his adviser." I placed my hand on her's "You have been through what seems like hell. Forgive me for not being present when James made his decision." I saw her face which looked like she was barely alive. "How about we get a drink in the great hall and I could make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 am

Hell would describe it quite perfectly. Nothing like being literally thrown out on the streets by the King of Scotland but I have no hard feelings.....I stand up and offer my hand to help him up. I smile, Life is way too short to always be so hateful and to hold grudges against someone. I gladly accept your invitation. I could use a goblet of wine. The skies turn gray and as suddenly as it was beautiful, it turns dreary. Rain starts to fall. I let my hair down. Come lets go to the Great Hall......I smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"James sometimes doesn't make all the right decisions, but I can assure you I don't deny he is the right man for the job." I knew defending James was not what I usually would do however, I couldn't make things seem uneasy.
I took her hand and smiled "I'm glad your not bitter about it" I said as we made our way to the great hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

As I walk and sit missing my husband wishes he come home soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 am

As I walk trying to clear my head as the cold wind blows I wrap my cloak around me tightly
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Mary walk through the flower field.
She hope that never notice that she have meet a man in his chambers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 am

Unable to sleep, I wake up and get dress before going for a walk I find a tree and sit underneath, as I watch the early sun raise and the animals out hunting, feeling my heart breaking still I try not to think about him he is dead to me, I can only wish to fall in love again. As I think about who I like to marry after all a Royal Princess men would want me surly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

I walk from the maze to a place I know with my heart I sit on a tree root unkept the tears fall from my face knowing that I have to tell everyone that am not getting married and Edward got back with his first wife, feeling a fool for thinking that he love me and hurt me like that. Knowing the anger I will see in my father wanting to escape from this pain as my heart is broken yet again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

I carry two bottles off wine one in each hand, I walk and walk till I find a place that i been to knowing it is slightly on a hill over looking the court I simply fall down in to a spot as I take a mouthful off wine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 pm

I sit there it rains as I do not move not really caring if I should get ill or not
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Cesare was back at court and he went outside and walked about, he needed to clear his head. He looked up at the sky and frowned a little, what was becoming off him? He sighed and looked down as he continued his walk.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Margaret was having a walk far from Palace. She decided to spend some time at Allington Castle to forget, and she needed to stay alone before leaving. She was walking since a while and stopped next to a tree to have rest. It was a warm, sunny day. As she turned her head she saw a male figure walking towards her. She couldn't believe at her own eyes. It was Cesare. She gulped and she felt her heart about to stop. She really hoped not to meet him. Once he was enough closer to see him better, she leaned an hand against the tree, like she was looking for protection "What...what are you doing here?" She could barely whisper, lowering her eyes immediately
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Cesare stared at Margaret his dark eyes had dulled even more in the weeks and he tilted his head upwards and kept his gaze on her "This is court, i do attend it." he said simply and he took a deep breath as he looked away from her and at the castle "But soon i will be going to Rome."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Margaret felt her eyes filled with tears. She made an effort for not to cry for his coldness and raised her eyes on him "Have you...have you heard what's happened to me, Cesare? Or were you too busy even for carying of your child? I...I lost it.." She closed her eyes and turned her head somewhere else, for not to show him her tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flower Field   Yellow Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Flower Field
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next