The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Swing in the Garden

Go down 
+15
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Francis Bryan
Eleanor Brandon
William Herbert
Chandra Knight
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Nan Saville
Mary Tudor
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Katherine of Aragon
Alfonsina Garcia
Margaret Wyatt
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Swing in the Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:21 pm

I just went on a short trip, a little errand for the king. I said absently as I stroked a lock of her dark brown hair between my fingers. I have been wondering if you've told your brother about us yet. I hated to sneak around when I was so full of love for this woman.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Eleanor shook her head.

"The king is always busy. No, I haven't told Charles about us yet, but I have been thinking about it. Perhaps we should do it together and see what happens? Charles would take it all better if you were there and not hiding."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:16 pm

I laughed aloud remembering hiding beneath her bed when Charles called unexpectedly. Yes, we shall not replay that scenario. It would be better for us to tell him in person. I don't like hiding us. I gave her a soft and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:21 am

She sighs when he kisses her softly, happy to have his lips upon her own again.

"Neither do I, my love. That is why I would like to set up a meeting with Charles between us soon. I don't know how he will react to us wanting to wed, but he will have to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:07 pm

I dont' see any reason why he would deny us our happiness. I think it would be less of a surprise if it comes from you, though. Of course, I will be with you every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:05 am

Eleanor sighs.

"Ok. I will meet with him soon and tell him about us. Maybe you could be hiding in the next room and come in when he least expects it."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:11 pm

I shook my head. I don't want to hide anymore. I'll meet Charles with you, face to face. It's the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 pm

She smiles and looks around a little bit.

"That is excellent news, my love! I will have you brought to us unless you wish to be there the entire time as we talk with Charles."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:14 pm

I think it's best if I remain there the entire time. Despite what I've done in the past, I want your brother to have a good opinion of me, I want there to be no doubts. I kissed her head, nuzzling her cocoa-colored locks.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:16 am

"I shall set a time up for the three of us to have a discussion about this. I must go now and find him, tell him I need to speak with him."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:04 pm

I nodded. Send word to me when we are to meet. I shall be there as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Anne was walking past the breathtaking garden where a beautiful swing was placed.The swing reminded her of the childlike freedom and this made her smile...She sat on the swing languorous under the blissful aroma of the flowers and the sounds of the peaceful verdure.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting
Kathleen Clark

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Kathleen was taking a walk in the beautiful garden when she was a similar face.She moved forward to see the woman better. "Lady Anne Parr,is that you?"asked Kathleen approaching the swing.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 pm

"Oh,lady Clark,how lovely is to see you after so much time...I came here to feel the peacefulness of this magical place.These last days my family have been sending me letters,recommending me to marry soon.But I am almost sure its actually my brother's idea to make me find a wooer in the court.William wants just to obtain some profits from me.How are you m'lady?"Anne said.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting
Kathleen Clark

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 pm

"Oh,I am well,my lady.Unfortunately,I haven`t recieved yet any letters from my family.I am worried how are they.I have been writing to them since I came in court.There must be a problem.I must talk to someone who can help me to connect them" said Kathleen worried.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm

As I made my way back from the city after treating patients, the sun was just beginning to rise. I had taken a detour through the gardens and noticed a solitary swing, swaying in the breeze.

My mind was still racing even though my body was physically aching and tired. I decided to remain outside for a while and see the sun finally come up. I kicked myself from the ground and begin to swing higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Careful my lady! Any higher and you'll fly away! I said, laughing as I watched the pretty woman on the swing. You look as though you're enjoying yourself.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I glanced up startled and promptly jumped from the swing as I was still high in the air. As I landed I smiled and brushed my hair from my face. I could feel my cheeks flush a little and I smoothed down my dress as I greeted the man. I probably looked like death - I hadn't slept in ages,"I was - thank you, sir."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm sorry if I interrupted your enjoyment, my lady. What is a pretty lady like yourself doing with no male companion? I looked at her in confused amazement. She was wondrously pretty, with thick golden locks that cascaded to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm

I laughed,"Does a woman need a man to enjoy herself?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 pm

In my experience, it helps. I smirked as I genty took her hand and kissed it. Francis Bryan at your service my lady. Might I have the pleasure of your name now that I have the pleasure of your beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 pm

I smiled at his reply - I agreed. I wasn't used to such formal greetings or the feeling of a stranger's lips but I cannot say I disliked it, ,"Gwen D'Amboise,"I replied with a smile,"At your service. So what is a gentleman like yourself doing up so early?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:47 pm

Gwen D'Amboise I repeated. Her name sounded like a luscious fruit. I could not help staring at her pouty lips, her eyes wide and blue as the sea. It has always been my way to stay up late and rise early. That way I don't miss out too much on life. Sleep is for the dead, so I say.So you are French, I suppose? Vous êtes la plus belle chose à venir à travers la mer.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:52 pm

I laughed a little,"The best moments are always when the sun rises and sets. I shouldn't wish to miss them. Vous me flattez trop beaucoup"

I then nodded as I remark upon his confident gaze and hint of a smile,"Not entirely French. I lived there until I was five, but my heritage is further north."

Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:20 pm

With the court life becoming so busy and hectic I went for a little walk to clear my head happy to have found a swing to sit and think about these past few days. I still had to tell Anne about my engagement and I had yet to of found Mary here at all I thought of her as I started to swing wondering about her adventures at this court and how different they would be to mine and Jenny's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swing in the Garden
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next