The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

James Adler's Bedchambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

James Adler's Bedchambers Empty
PostSubject: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Jane walked James to his bedchambers and smiled at him 'This is your bedchambers here, mi'lord' she said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

As we walked through the castle I looked around at all the fine furnishings and thought of what a glorious place this was, much more than what I was used to. We approached a door and I turned the knob and placed my bag on the floor. I was in awe. "This cannot be my accommodations. This is too high class." I said and looked at the lady Basstt shocked.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Jane smiled and shook her head 'This majesty wanted everybody comfortable this summer at Whitehall' she said with a small smile 'Is there anything you need help with?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 pm

I was still overwhelmed, "No, my lady although I am hungry could you tell me where I could find some food?" I wondered what sort of delicious food they had here.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Jane thought for a moment 'Boy! Fetch him some food' she shouted to one of the servants and she looked at James 'Just ask the servants' she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:10 pm

I was not used to being waited on. As the servant brought me some food I was somewhat flabbergasted. I took a seat at the table with her. "I think I could get used to this." I said with a smile as I looked at fresh food.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Jane smiled a little and nodded 'unfortunately..i am used to it abit...since i am Lady in Waiting to the Queen' she said with a uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

I tried to eat my food gracefully since I was in the presence of a lady. "Do you enjoy being a lady in waiting?" I asked wondering if court is like what many people say it is.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Jane smiled and nodded 'It is fine enough, mi'lord, i get to hear all the gossip first' she said with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

I laugh "Well I do hope get acquainted with many of the courtiers here. I'm very fortunate to have met you first." I said as I finished my food and took a drink of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Jane smiled and eyed him thoughtfully before raising her eyebrow 'You have good looks, mi'lord, so i would say you will get along with much courtiers' she said.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 pm

I smiled and then took her hand from across the table. "My lady you are fairer than any lady I have met." I then softly kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Jane smiled and blushed lightly before nodding 'Thankyou mi'lord' she whispered whilst looking into his eyes with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I had finished my wine, but wanted some more so I called the servant to pour me another full glass. "Would you like some wine my lady?" I asked still feeling odd about getting waited on.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Jane thought about the gesture for a moment and nodded 'Of course, mi'lord' she said and she got he servant to fetch her some wine, and when he came back she nodded her thanks and took a sip from the goblet.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:55 pm

I took a large drink from my goblet, "Tell me my lady how long have you served the queen?" I asked wanting to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Jane sighed a little and puffed out cheeks 'Since i was fourteen..so...7 years, mi'lord?' she said and she looked at him 'Tell me about you, mi'lord' she said.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 am

I leaned back in my chair, "Well i'm a solider for his majesty's army. Although I have yet the pleasure to meet him. I travel a lot. I've been to many countries, learning many of their languages and ways of life." I said trying not to sound too full of myself.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 am

Jane smiled at him and her eyes glimmered 'Ahh...a man of many talent's' she said 'You don't find them these days, women will be after you in no time, mi'lord' she said.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:13 am

I smiled, "Oh it's not much, I mostly learned what I know from my father and some tutors." I said as I took another drink. "What of you, do you posses any special talents?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:33 am

Jane shook her head 'A man once told me, that my beauty was talent, yet i couldn't believe that' she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 am

I laughed at her coy sense of humor. "My lady your beauty is more than a talent tis a gift" I said with smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am

Jane laughed a little and looked at James 'Why thankyou, Mi'lord' she said then she put on a thoughtful expression 'Do you like the stars, mi'lord?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 am

I liked her cute laugh. "Yes, the stars are very beautiful, although not as beautiful as you my lady." I said as I sat closer and laid a kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Adler's Bedchambers   James Adler's Bedchambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Adler's Bedchambers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next