The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

Rose Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm

"Are you usually in court?"I ask, she seems even younger than me-she should at least have a maid or some sort of chaperon with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

yes, am princess Cordelia, I been here on and off my whole like looking at here
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

I raise my brows and suppress my instinctual urges to laugh at how casually she calls herself 'princess'. None of family think that she is really His Majesty's daughter-she simply possesses luck and an opportunistic mother.
I simply nod politely in reply to her statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

so let me guess your new at court then you must be a new lady for the Lady Anne seeing her reaction I knew that she was working for Thomas
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

"Not so new. I have been in attendance since I was sixteen however only now have I become a resident in His Majesty's court,"I reply with kindness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Smiles it is not bad here I do love being here as am close to my family and my friends, I am sure you will make new friends easy enough
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm

I nod upon her talking of family-I can only assume her mother is here,"Oh yes, there are several kind people here. Especially The Boleyns who have quite looked after me since my arrival."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:48 pm

well my lady I wish you the best, but my heart and loyalty belong to the Queen I do now I will also stand by his Majesty not like calling him father in front off people apart from my family,
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I shrug,"To stand by His Majesty is to support His Majesty, thus it is our duty to conform to His Majesty's matter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

yes I agree with certain aspects but there are some parts I do not stand by like sending Princess Mary away,
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 pm

"It is not my place to judge, His Majesty,"I retort,"I am merely a loyal servant and shall not question my sovereign lord...and yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 pm

no you are
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 pm

I frown in confusing at her words,"I am what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

right my lady

(Sorry must have missed that off)
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I nod a little, still unsure as to what she is saying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Smiles nervously please forgive me if I seem rude but my world is crumbling around me I say looking away as my eyes fill up with tears
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:05 am

I instinctively place my hand on her arm,"Hush, my lady. What is the mater?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:54 pm

you ever been in love but you can not do anything about it,
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 pm

I shrug a little with a curt smile. I won't discuss my affairs with her, it wouldn't be seemly,"I cannot say so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm

well then it would be hard for you to understand the pain of being in love but unable to do anything about it I never felt it before
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm

I nod although I do know the pains of unrequited love,"Alas you are a...well enough born lady, your marriage will be arranged. It is something you should accept."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 pm

i except it as in my duty but does not mean that I will be in love, why is it one word can mean so much
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 pm

"Women are free with their hearts but bound by duty...you should know that,"I say politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 pm

yes I know that and we have a duty when we are married even through it is not with the right person
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I shrug,"Alack, you must accept you are a woman and have no choice. You should try to attract a profitable suitor and love will ensue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next