The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

that I can not do it is his majesty choice to find me a suitor, my part is to produce a heir for who ever that is, perhaps one day you will be in love but can not be with them frowns slightly I am sorry if I have taken up your time
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:58 pm

"Oh not at all. Pray tell me, who is this man you love?"I ask kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 pm

he is no one but all that matters is that he knows who I am, at least he trust me and knows me
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

"My Lady, if he is well born then perhaps it would be a possibility you could have a love match,"I offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Smiles that I would love but not sure his Majesty would agree, I am sorry going on about my troubles when I hardly know you, just gets lonely here at court
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

"I know the loneliness of court, my lady."

My heart swells in pity. Regardless of the legitimacy of her lineage she is a girl similar in age to me and just alone as I. I bound by duty to my masters however my heart urges me to confide in her,"I lied...You must forgive me, I do love a man but I cannot have him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 pm

of course I forgive you, will you walk with me then I would like to hear about it giggling
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

I smile and nod, I take her arm and walk through the garden,"I was engaged to a Duke and I had learned to love him. I had never met him but I had heard of his bravery in the war, I could not help but grow fond of him. I came to court to marry him...but he had married already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 pm

am sorry to hear that, but there are many brave and handsome men at court. I am sure your father will sort out another arrange man, was you scared incase he was fat and old, I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:28 pm

I laugh a little,"No. I knew he was young-older than I- but it never occurred to me I may be marrying an ugly man. I fear his wife despises me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

am sure she does not, it might be because she feels threaten by you, but then I do not know any body who recently married apart from Princess Mary and Duke of Westmoreland
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

I shrug,"I could not think why she would feel me a threat. After all His Grace did marry her in place of I..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 pm

my lady I have notice men who are married flirt with young ladies, but yet there wives look on. I do believe it is most common thing here is to flirt with the opposite sex. And also to take on mistresses perhaps he wishes to have you both, then she will feel threaten incase he would want you more
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 pm

"I have no desire to be his mistress. I fear what she will do to scheme against me because of her husband."

I then fold my arms and bite my lip anxiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 pm

yes she find anything to put your name to shame, I have people following me and watching every move I make yet I can do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 pm

I sigh,"Then we are both trapped,"I then laugh playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 pm

yes we are, at least I can escape some times smiling people some times do not know me apart from being the false daughter and they take no notice I have found plenty off places where I can go to
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 am

I scoff lightly,"You must show me your hiding places then. My only refuge is my home in the country."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 am

perhaps one day when I can trust you enough, after all you are lady in waiting to my future step mother. Used to live in the country with my mother and her husband but I do love being here so much to do sometimei say smiling as we walk hoping I might have found a friend
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am

"Yes that does present a problem, doesn't it?"I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:11 am

Smiles i am sure we would be fine might not show them all just yet, each palace have there own secrets. when we were at Hampton Court I run away one day and found this old gate house I lived in there for a week before any one found me, I had so much fun pretending it was my home I made it neat and tidy.
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:20 pm

I smile a little and then say,"I must be going back to the palace. I hope I may see you soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Smiles yes my father wishes to see me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:55 pm

As I stand there with Matthew waiting for his grace so we can talk feeling nervous to my very core
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 pm

I stand with my dear Elizabeth waiting to talk to His Grace and I am a bit nervous but I try not to show it. It will be okay my love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next