The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Rose Garden 209ld

Last edited by Elizabeth Seymour on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:28 pm

After my arrival at Whitehall, I decided to explore the grounds. I came upon a beautiful rose garden, it reminded me of the one my mother had when I was a child. I walked along the path remincing my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 pm

When I finished my duties for the Queen,I decided to explore the gardens a little more.A warm English sun shone brightly in a cloudless summer's sky.My dress swayed slightly in the breeze and my eyes were transfixed on the roses that lay in the garden bed.Effortlessly they danced in the gentle wind,in perfect unison.Smiling,I took a rose in my hand.I gazed at it,admiring,it's elegant shades of red.As I continue to walk through garden I notice one gentleman in the garden.I smiled to him sweetly as I bring the rose up to my nose to inhaled her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 pm

I heard a noise coming from the other side of the rose bush, which broke my thoughts. I walked over to prepared to see a squirrel, but to my surprise there was a beautiful woman standing in the mists of the sun shining radiantly on her. I walked up to her, "Good day, my lady I hope i'm not disturbing you." I said as I was fumbling with my words.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:51 pm

I turned around and curtsied.

''Good Day,my lord! Oh not at all...I would be very happy to have some company''

I said sweetly,blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:59 pm

As I saw her face I was instantly captured. "My name is James, James Adler" I said still looking at her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 am

I could feel my cheeks growing warm as I notice that his gaze never left my face.

''I am Elizabeth...Elizabeth Seymour''

I said so softly it was almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

I smiled at her, I had recalled the surname Seymour before although I didn't know where.
I took her hand, brought it to my lips and kiss it gently. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Seymour." I said as I saw the sun glimmer on her shimmering face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 am

He reached out and took my hand to his lips and kissed it.I could feel the warmth of his breath on my fingers.Knowing my cheeks were flushed, I looked down at the roses.

''It is very nice to meet you as well,my lord''

I said as I slowly raised my eyes up to his face.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

I noticed her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink as I kissed her hand. I then let go and watched her look at the roses. I didn't know what to ask her or how to come up with a conversation, which was odd for me. So we stood there in an awkward silence for a moment. "Are you a lady for her Majesty?" I finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 am

For a moment, I didn't know what to say.So we stood there in awkward silence.

''Are you new to court?''

Finally I asked at the same moment as he which made me laugh a little.

''Yes I am one of the ladies in waiting for her Majesty''

I replied , a bright smile playing on my lips
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 am

I laughed as we were probably feeling the same awkwardness. "Yes, I am somewhat new to court." I said and smiled to the side. "How long have you been serving her majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 am

I looked up right at his eyes,smiling brightly.

''So do you like being here?''

Then I paused for the moment before I replied to him.

''Oh to long I can not even remember when I started''
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 am

Her smile made me smile even wider. "Well so far I'm enjoying my time here. Especially since I get to meet such beautiful ladies such as yourself." I said gazing into her bright blue eyes. "I gather you grew up here at court?" I asked hoping I wasn't prying.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 am

His compliment embarrassed me as I never consider myself to be very beautiful ,but in same time it made me feel good .

''Thank you,my lord! You will love it here specially this palace which has so many beautiful places''

I said as I nervously playing with the petals of roses.

''No I grew up far from court in my family home at Wulfhall''
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 am

I wasn't interested to know about the palace, I was more interested in her. "Wulfhall you say, is that in England?" I asked as I had ventured too much in England.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 am

I slowly moved the lock of hair from my face and nodded.

''Yes it is in England''

I replied ,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 am

I watched her move a lock of her hair behind her ear so elegantly. "I will surely need to visit sometime." I said as a cool breeze came a the smell of roses filled the air. "I would like to get to know theses grounds more. Since I am new to Whitehall."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 am

I nodded softly.

''You would be always very welcomed there''

I closed my eyes when I felt the sweet smell of roses that filled the garden and took a deep breath.

''If you want I can show you some of my favorite places around here''

I said as I opened my eyes slowly,hopping that he will accept.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 am

I was still hypnotized by her perfect smile. "Of course, I would like that very much." I said smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 am

His answer made me smile brightly.

''But first I want to know more about you,my lord....It is not fair that you know so much about me and I nothing about you except that you just arrived at court''

I looked at him curiously,wanting to know everything about man in which company I do enjoy very much.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:46 am

I laughed at her response. "Well I see it only fair that you get your wish." I said and took a seat on a bench. "I'm a simple man, a solider in which i've come to serve in his majesty's army. Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet." I said looking at her as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 pm

I took a seat next to him on the bench,listening carefully his story.

''How can you say that you are just a simple man? When you are the one who risk his life for us to be safe and to sleep well with no worries,because we know that we are safe thanks to the people like you.You are not a simple man''

I said passionately
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 pm

I am in the Rose Garden , i am waiting for his majesty , it is a lovely day and the flowers look so beautiful
i see Lady Elizabeth Seymour. Good day lady Elizabeth how are you ? it is a lovely day is it not ,
the gardens are lovely.

are you alone , or are you waiting for someone ? how is SIr Thomas i hope that he is well
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I took a seat next to him on the bench,listening carefully his story.

''How can you say that you are just a simple man? When you are the one who risk his life for us to be safe and to sleep well with no worries,because we know that we are safe thanks to the people like you.You are not a simple man''

I said passionately

Her words made me smile and feel good. "Well when you put it like that, I suppose i'm not too simple. I'm not a courtier, much to what you must be used to." I said hoping I still had her interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next